• Published 20th Nov 2012
  • 630 Views, 1 Comments

The Meeting of Gal - galthespacepony



A mysterious pony has ended up in the life of Luna and Celestia who is he exactly?

  • ...
 1
 630

The Meeting of Gal

The Meeting of Gal

It was a cold and windy night just about every kind of night. Princess Luna was strolling around the park. She had just finished setting up the moon for the night. It was so radiant the way the moon shined and lit up Equestria. “Wow, the little alicorn thought. Its such a beautiful night, I really outdid myself.” She laughed as she walked alone. Then something caught her eye. This was very unusual since the entire town was asleep at this hour. She turned and looked around. The park was as empty as space around her. Puzzled she continued to stroll along. At that moment a laugh occurred, it sounded familiar… like she heard it before. “This is all nonsense, but still I better tell my sis about this.” She nodded as she spread her wings and flew to Celestia’s room.

“SIS!! Luna cried, are you there?” She waited as a white alicorn appeared in her presence. “What is it dear?”
“I was walking in the woods and I heard this weird laugh and I felt like something was following me. It felt so strange and it felt so familiar.”

“WHAT!! Exclaimed Princess Celestia. Something felt familiar you say?” Celestia looked down scaring Luna. When did Celestia look down on something? When did she ever look so sad, almost angry? Before Luna could ask Celestia began to talk. “Don’t worry about it Luna this is just all nonsense you were just hearing things. Here, go to sleep and in the morning I will make your favorite breakfast after all an alicorn needs a healthy meal.” Luna smiled as she thought about her favorite meal. Pancake that was shaped like the stars and the moon mixed with maple syrup and strawberries. She smiled as she went up to her room dreaming about the day to come.

Luna woke up early eager to eat her fresh breakfast just begging for her. She walked past her sister’s room and found out that she woke up before her sister. “That’s odd, she said. Why is she still sleeping its almost 7 o clock?” She raised her hoof to knock but she was stopped short with a low voice talking behind the door. It was deep, almost soothing until she heard him yelling. Since Luna just loved to be curious she put her ear to the door. What she heard she would never want to hear again. “WHY DO YOU ANGER ME CELESTIA! AFTER ALL THIS TIME I HELP YOU AND WHAT DO U DO? NOTHING JUST NOTHING WHY DO U NEED MY HELP! The voice sighed and went on in a steady voice. I get the space you need to do your job and all I get is a job to look after you and your sister from our mother. Then I come over here to see how you are doing since it’s been so long and you just yell at me that I am not doing a good job.”

“Okay I know I should stop asking you for more space gal, chimed celestia. You just need to understand that you really scared Luna. Why are we still talking about space that was years ago, at least 10,000 years. Luna came to me last night saying that she was being watched.”

“Well I just can’t put it down. You always complain that the sun has no room to make the earth shine. Also there is no way I can stop Luna at doing her job. Look I know you’re afraid that Nightmare Moon will return one day but its ok, she will never come back no matter what you do or I do.”

“Fine Celestia said in a low tone. The faster you get out of here the more I can keep a close eye on Luna.”

“You don’t need to do that Celestia.”

“Why is that?

“Well for starters Luna is at your door.”

Shocked Celestia looked at the door. She used her magic and slowly opened the door to see a dark blue alicorn at the doorway. Luna stood still and looked around frantically. She finally looked at the mysterious male in the center of the room. To her surprise it was an alicorn! Jet black was the only color on him. Taller the her older sister and looked very intimidating. His cutie mark was a black hole, hard to see at first but then showed very lightly against his coat. She looked at her sister. “Sis who… who is this guy? Why is he here, why were you fighting? Why is he an alicorn?” Celestia sighed as she looked into the small alicorn. “His name is Galaxian or Gal for short. I’m sure you have met him before when you were very little. After all he is our older brother.”

Luna could only stare wide eyes. Her older brother? She never knew of another sibling other than Celestia. Her mother or her sister never talked about an older brother. “Now Luna said Celestia. I know you may be confused but all the answers will come soon.”
“Well then get on with them. Who is he, and if he was our brother where was he the whole time?” Gal walked up to Luna. He stood very high above his little sister. Luna was in panic knowing that whoever he is he is very intimidating. In a booming voice Gal spoke. “Of course Luna you know me as Galaxian, but just call me Gal. Our mother wanted me to take care of you and luna also she wanted me to give you two a job. Since our ancesters helped create the Galaxy they needed someone to keep it steady. So they gave me the job of monitirng space and they gave me the name Galaxian. Since Mother wanted me to give you and Celestia jobs as I mentioned earlier. I gave Celestia the control of the sun and we discussed that since the moon was smaller and you were a young alicorn at that time we gave you the charge of the moon. You only saw me once so you would never remember that, even if it was an important memory.” Luna wasn’t sure if she wanted to be happy or not. Here was this guy telling her that he helps steady the galaxies and gave her and her sister a job of helping Equestria. Before Luna could say anything her sister chimed in. “Ok Luna, Gal has to go so say goodbye and I’ll make you your breakfast.”

“Wait I still have more to ask him said Luna.”
At this time Gal looks up and moves toward a window. “Don’t worry Luna I’ll be back soon than you can ask me all of your questions.” At that he jumped out of the window and soared towards space. Celestia beckoned her sister out of the room. “After I raise the sun I will make your breakfast.” Luna looked up, nodded at her sister and walked to the door. She looked towards the window and walked out the door way.