• Published 20th Nov 2012
  • 735 Views, 6 Comments

The Epic War(s) of Scootaloo and Apple Bloom - Silver Moon



A dull lesson. Two bored fillies. A piece of scrap paper and a quill. Let the insanity begin!

  • ...
 6
 735

The Aftermath

“Wow, that was fun!” Scootaloo said as she skipped out into the school yard after the final bell rang.

“Yup!” Apple Bloom agreed. “I thought I had you when I blew up your robot body. But you really got me when you took over Hell.”

“Yeah, that was AWSOME!” Scootaloo joined her friend in laughter. Once they managed to catch their breath, Apple Bloom spoke again.

“Hey, we should do another one!”

“Great idea!” Scootaloo said, jumping up. “But how should we start it? I’m all out of ideas!”

“Ah know!”

“What is it, what is it?” The Pegasus filly asked, but her friend did not reply. Instead, Apple Bloom took out another scrap paper and wrote a few sentences on it. She then passed it to Scootaloo and ran off. Looking over her shoulder, she called out.

“Ah got to go now, but I want a response tomorrow!”

“OK!” Scootaloo called after her friend. She looked down at the paper and smiled. It only took her a few seconds to read what was there. Grinning, the filly picked up the paper and walked home, a response already forming in her mind.

Coming up next: War II: You Ate my Pizza!!