• Published 5th Nov 2012
  • 1,486 Views, 25 Comments

Surprise! You are Suprise! - drnachos



One day I woke up as surprise. Well this should be interesting.

  • ...
13
 25
 1,486

Flying over the Mojave makes you wish for a nuclear winter

As I flew across the mojave I looked down below. I saw rolling dunes, plateaus and the vast expanse of the Desert. The wind ruffled my feathers and I felt great. I have flown on a plane before but I never felt anything like this. I had so much freedom flowing through my veins. I could go anywhere,anytime I wanted.

I had some music playing on my iphone as I flew across the desert. I felt like an ace pilot all of that power flowing through my veins. In my head I charted my course. I was already leaving Los Angles and I was to make stops in Vegas,Salt Lake City,Denver,Austin,New Orleans,Nashville,Washington then New York. I was going to see the whole country. I had lived in California my whole life. I remember Mutti telling me stories about Germany. Growing up in East Germany and Spreewald Pickles. God those must have tasted good.

I began to grow a little bit tired,it was 6:56 in the evening and I looked down to see the lights of a small town. I looked up at a sign that said Welcome to Victorville California I galloped around town and found the Victorville Diner. As I galloped on in I got a few stares but most didn't really pay attention to me. As I sat down on the bar stool a waitress came up and asked "What will ya have darlin?" I thought for a minute and realized any meats were out of the question. "I'll just have a salad with ranch dressing please." "Alright comin right up." I sat there trying my best not to snooze of when I looked to a little girl that was pointing at me. "Mommy its a pony." The mother sighed "Yes dearie that pony needs to go to New York to help her other pony friends."

After finishing my salad I flew out again looking for Vegas. From what the waitress told me Vegas is just across the county. That was good news for me because my wings were getting tired. I was running low on cash so I would have to find somewhere to sleep. Maybe I could sleep in the clouds? That was a good idea,maybe fashion a cloud house to sleep in. It was pretty cloudy outside so it could be done. As I flew I began to see lights in the distance. Could it be? Is it? "YEAH BABY THIS IS VEGAS!" I immediatly thought back to my long hours of playing Fallout: New Vegas. I began to sing to myself, Blue Moon,you saw me standing alone. Without a dream in my heart . . .

I crashed into a large cloud. "Oof. That hurt." Well I guess I'll be staying here I fumbled with my hooves trying to make the cloud into some sort of structure. After 30 minutes of work I saw my makeshift cloud shack. I laid my bad down next to my fluffy cloud bed and I jumped up and down on my cloud bed. Heh heh this is fun I eventually just laid myself down on the bed. It felt so cool and soft. Just right for sleeping. I closed my eyes and let myself drift away into the dream world.