• Published 5th Nov 2012
  • 1,484 Views, 25 Comments

Surprise! You are Suprise! - drnachos



One day I woke up as surprise. Well this should be interesting.

  • ...
13
 25
 1,484

Indian Cury for Germans

I sat there staring at the glossy table with my thoughts moving about in my head. I needed to get to Chicago,I'm hungry and I haven't worked out in ours. My god her brain is starting to take over. I thought to my self. mean really,workouts? Since when do I work out? I'm the laziest kid on the block und I do nothing but play video games. I still thought to myself. I have gained freedom but lost things in a sense.

Minutes passed. Finally the waiter returned. "So what would you be having today yes?" She asked in a thick Indian accent. I'll have the Curry soup,with the French bread side. Also a Pepsi to start out with. I opened my bag and proceeded to play on my iPhone. I had got a message from that guy who turned into Spitfire. I had already known about Chicago from days ago. He was on his way there. I needed to speed up a little if I ever wanted to get there.

Finally my curry arrived. It was still difficult to try to drink my Pepsi. I finally found a way to use the straw and drink. The Pepsi tasted much better than I could remember. It tasted a little more sweeter now and much more fizzy. My taste buds busted with sweet fizzy flavor. i just need to get to Denver next. It should be a pretty long flight but I'm sure I can make it. The curry soup tasted extremely spicy and sort of vegtably. The food was Delicious. I took my time and ate it with ease. I'm going to do some training while I'm on my way to Denver. This wonderbolt was beginning to take over my mind. I had her morning workout routine,her thoughts,her wants. Well then.

The waiter gave me the bill,I paid gave a tip and flew out of the restaurant. Salt Lake city looked so amazing from this view. I could see all the little people,a Mormon funeral service and I saw the Famous Salt Lake below me. I was begging to have a bit of home sickness but i shook it off. I was going to do this. For me up everyone else.

The sun began to set as I flew on. I couldn't help but get a little tired along the way. Hours have passed since lunch so I decided to fly down to what looked like a truck stop. As I walked in I saw a couple bikers,truckers and an attractive waitress serving fish and chips to the bikers. "What can I get for you darling?" The waitress asked me. "I'll just have a coffee and some salad." I replied. She wrote that down and went off into the kitchen. The biker chuckled at me. "Now what are ya'll? Some sort of horse?" "Hey bill can I ride the pony?" The men gave off chuckled laughter while one that appeared to be drunk waltzed over to me and proceeded to sit on my back. I immediately realized this is a bar! These men are drunk! "Get the buck off me you crazy fatass!" I proceeded to buck him off me and he gave me the dirtiest look I have ever seen in my life. "Oh shit." I said. I immediately fleed for my life flying out of the bar and out into the night. "Denver better be close . . ."

Author's Note:

Laziness is killing me