• Published 2nd Nov 2012
  • 4,742 Views, 107 Comments

A World Apart - Tekkonair



The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are sent to Equestria

  • ...
4
 107
 4,742

Prologue

The End War is finished.

Balance has been returned. But what of its propagators?

There is no place for them here anymore, now they are no longer required to keep the balance.

Yes, but what do we do with them? Condemn them to the same fate as their kin?

No, they should not be punished for doing their duty.

Then what? They are no longer controlled. What can we do with such a force?

Send them elsewhere. Somewhere else, to watch the balance.

It cannot be denied they went beyond their call to maintain the balance, but can they be trusted to continue to do so? And where would we send them?

There is a world, with grim portents of the future. Many races within this world face a fate similar to that of the Third Kingdom.

And you want to prevent this? Will not sending them to this world put the inhabitants at greater risk?

The inhabitants are already at risk. Sending them would not create a gate to this world, as they already exist.

They do? This is disturbing news.

It is. This is why I recommend sending them to this world. To prevent the defilement of another world. To maintain the balance there.

Then it is agreed. Here they are no longer required. We send them where they can be of assistance.

Agreed. What is this world we shall be sending them to?

Equestria.