• Published 30th Oct 2012
  • 875 Views, 55 Comments

Nonexistent - opuscon789



Pinkie Pie wishes that she would die and Discord comes back

  • ...
42
 55
 875

Discord's Plan

Pinkie Pie is still wondering on how to get the spell off her but she really doesn't know the truth. Graderlan sows Pinkie Pie her grave.

"Here lays Graderlan a wide open very funny pony who was loved very much, this kind of reminds me of my friends, I should have never left them," cried Pinkie

"I'm sorry about that," said Graderlan

"I need to speak to them so I can apologize to them and I should have never wished for anything,"

"You are starting to realize your mistake,"

"I need to let it go for now and focus on breaking the spell,"

"That's a good girl,"

"So now how do we break this spell?"

"You will never figure it out," said a voice

A hand appears under Pinkie and grabs her in the leg and pulls her under the ground.

"Pinkie Pie!" yelled Graderlan

"Help!" she yelled

The hand goes for miles underground and next thing she knew she was in hell.

Pinkie falls to the ground and looks around, it was like a lava dome of fear. Right in front of her was a fumier face.

"Discord," she said surprised

"So I called you here for a little talk,"

"But how, you were stuck in that statue for 4 months?"

"You never knew that I could leave my body on command,"

"You're supposed to be stupid, remember that you let us put use in that statue for another 1000 years by saying quote: Fire When Ready, and putting a target on you and it was a hit,"

"I thought you weren't friend anymore,"

"Shut up,"

"Now you wished for it and I make it come true, I turned you into a ghost because it is a perfect come back for me to take over the world,"

"You sick bastard,"

"You can't stop me because one of the mane 6 is dead, and no matter what you do I will still win and I will give you a clue on how to break the spell. The speed of light can strike you on a gloomy sky,"

"Thanks for the clue buddy, now all I need to do is defeat you,"

Pinkie runs up to Discord and jumps to tackle him. Discord disappears and Pinkie flouts to the top of the dome and goes through the sealing. Pinkie sees the sun and sees the green grass below her.

"Pinkie Pie I was so worried," said Graderlan

"I need your help to find Discord and to solve a riddle,"

"What riddle,"

"The speed of light can strike you on a gloomy sky,"

"Maybe the master knows,"

"Who's the master?"

"He's in charge of heaven and he know everything,"

"Let's go then lead me please,"

Pinkie and Graderlan start traveling to the master. The future of Equestria is at risk. What will Pinkie do?