• Published 27th Oct 2012
  • 2,033 Views, 55 Comments

Luna's Quest For Diamonds - Luna Plays Minecraft



Luna plays Minecraft and gets addicted to it.

  • ...
2
 55
 2,033

Griefing Is Bad

I'm a foal. Luna thought with an angry look on her face. She never got her items back because of her rage quitting and now she had nothing. Luckily she made her house right by spawn so she climbed the vines up to the top of the tree where her house was. The crafting table was in the small room, but that was it. She decided to go get wood to make the tools that she never made.

And just to make things worse, someone Netherfied her tree house.

"WHO IS THIS GRIEFER?" She yelled in her royal Canterlot voice, loud enough for everypony in the castle to hear. Celestia, who has apparently never heard of knocking, walked into Luna's room.

"That would be me." Celestia laughed.

"TIA, quit ruining my Minecraft experience!" Luna wailed.

"Oh, hush Lulu. I'm just having a bit of fun.

"Fun? FUN? You ruined my singleplayer!"

"Actually you opened it up to LAN sooo..."

"Whatever! Now I need to start another singleplayer, because I am never going to clan this up. Awww and the tree's are catching fire from the lava... DANG IT!" Luna said.

"Here, let me make it up to you. Let's start a singleplayer that is only open to the two of us, and we can do a survival together." Celestia said.

"How does that make it up to me?" Luna asked.

"I will build you you're first house." Celestia told her sister.

"Alright fine." Luna said and started a private multiplayer server.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You suck at building houses." Luna told her big sister.

"What? I think it looks nice." Celestia said.

"It's not even at all, the roof leaks, and what is with the Creepers in the storage room?" Luna said.

"That is fixable. And we will just have to wait until the Creepers despawn, then put more torches down." Celestia said.

"Oh, wait. Now there is an Enderman down there." Luna pointed out.

"Sorry, you're on your own." Said Celestia. Luna sighed.

"Fine. We'll block that room off and build a new storage room. Just go fix the roof. I'm going to try and even this out." Luna said and led her character to a nearby forest to get wood.

"Fine. And you're second computer sucks." Celestia complained.

"Well that's why i'm using this one." Luna said.

"Why can't I just go back to my room?" Celestia asked.

"Because I hate using the chat box." Said Luna. Celestia sighed and started putting blocks where the holes were in the roof.

"Lulu it's lagging." Celestia complained.

"So? You're a big mare fix it yourself." Luna said.

5 Minutes Later...

"Lulu, it's still laggy..." She complained again.

"What do you want me to do about it?" Luna snapped.

"Come fix it." Celestia said.

"I can't fix the lag. Just wait for it to stop." She said.

"I fixed the roof but it's still LAGGING!" Celestia wailed.

"Fine i'll trade computers with you." Luna said.

"OK." Celestia said happily. The sisters traded computers and logged back in.

"You'res is laggy too." She whined.

"AHHG QUIT COMPLAINING!" Luna yelled. Celestia looked hurt and quietly continued building.

"Ok, the Creepers despawned. So all I gotta do is not look at the Enderman and I can quickly light it up." Luna said to herself and opened up the storage room. "What is that light in there? Is that...Lava? OH GOSH THE STORAGE ROOM IS ON FIRE! TIA HELP ME PUT IT OUT!" Luna wailed and ran around hitting the flames.

"AH! I'm coming!" Celestia quickly helped put out the fire, and place stone over the lava. "The garbage can didn't work." Celestia said sadly. Luna looked at her sister.

"TIA!"