• Published 27th Oct 2012
  • 2,033 Views, 55 Comments

Luna's Quest For Diamonds - Luna Plays Minecraft



Luna plays Minecraft and gets addicted to it.

  • ...
2
 55
 2,033

Rage Quit To Multiplayer

Luna saw a game just starting and joined the server. She munched on the fudge part of her cake and pressed tab to see the participants list.

"Ooooh! Tia is on here!" Luna said cheerfully. She private chatted to Celestia saying hi.

Lulu! How do you know my characters name- I mean... I thought I wold give Minecraft a try. Celestia typed in the chat.

Well you use that username for everything, so when I saw TheSunGoddess I knew it was you.

Hehe...well the match starts in 5 minutes. You wanna team up?

Sure! So what will our strategy be? I don't know about you but i'm going to try to snag something from the chests at the middle.

I'll go with you to the middle. Then I think we should hang back until there are only a few players left, then we can kill off the remainders and fight to the death!

Sounds cool to me. And if one of us dies, they have to join the loser call.

Alright. Let me just set up my Skype so we can actually speak. Is there anyone else you wanna ally with?

Let me see who's on... Oh! Butterscotch is on. Lets ask her if she wants to ally.

Luna private messaged Butterscotch

Join me and Celestia's Skype call.

Alright. Princess, why is your username FuzzyBunnySlippers?

Errr... No reason Luna typed, shoving her slippers away from her.

Alright, Is everyone in the call? Butterscotch, are you there?

Yes, I'm here princess.

I am here also.

Good, are we ready to begin- Why is Shining Armor wanting to join the call?

Add him to the call and find out.

Hey, I saw you guys were on the server too. I was wondering if you wanted to be a team.

Alright. Butterscotch is here too.

Hi!

Oh she's annoying....Err hi Butterscotch.

Guys! It's starting!

The Admin started counting down from ten.

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Go!

Some players ran to to center chests, while others ran into the forest. Luna punched other players as she ran to the chests.

Guys lets camp here, it will be easiest to defend since its wide and open.

Alright Luna. Quit punching me you foal! I'll punch you back see how you like it!

Uhhh.... ok

Guys help this person is hitting me with a sword!

I'm coming Buttercup!

Luna could tell Celestia killed Butterscotch's attacker when she saw in the chat BountyHunter was killed by TheSunGoddess.

Good job Tia!

Thanks

Thank you for saving me. It would have sucked to have died within the first minute like some of those other losers.

Oh yea Butterscotch, Shiny, If you die you join the losers call.

Dang it. All the other players are nerds and computer geeks T_T

But doesn't that make us nerds and computer geeks?

Hey there was a Diamond sword in this chest! CELLY LOOK AT MY SWORD!

Nice, Luna. This one had a gold chest plate.

I Got some seeds, 5 golden apples, an iron sword, and some leather booties xD

FunCandy was killed by HarryPotterWiz

What the hay Butterscotch?

I'm sorry he just snuck up on me! Oh well at least now i can be OP and give you guys stuff. I guess *Gulp* I'll be joining the loser call now.

Bye! Oh and get me more cake!

Let me deal with this guy. He thinks he can beat all of us, he's wrong.

HarryPotterWiz was brutally murdered by TheSunGoddess.

Wow your on a kill spree today- why is it raining diamond armor?

It must be Butterscotch. She did get OP when she died. Everyone grab some armor.

Perhaps we should go start finding people now? A lot of players have been killed already. And i'm taking Butterscotch's stuff.

Ok. I think we should go after SnakeEyes. He did not go for the chests so he probably does not have much

i WANT TO TRY KILLING HIM WITH THIS BRICK!

Where did you get a brick?

It was in a chest.

Alrighty then. Lets go hunt down other players!

So the four ponies went to find SnakeEyes, and let Shiny kill him with a brick. Along the way the collected wood and other resources.

Eeeep! Someone is spawning Mooshrooms!

Lol. Prob a OP player.

L-o-l?

Laugh out loud.

Oh.

Hey, there's SnakeEyes!

Watch out Snakey, I'm comin for ya with this brick!

GuyTheGuy was slayed by SnakeEyes

Oh, come on!

Diamond sword time!

SnakeEyes was killed by FuzzyBunnySlippers.

Well, i'm off to the losers call :(

Cya Later.

Look, it's CoffeeMug! Lets get him, Luna!

On it!

CoffeeMug was Hunted Down And Killed by FuzzyBunnySlippers

They really elaborate on how they were killed....

Mmm-Hmm

The sisters hunted down 5 more players, until they were the last two left.

Lets make this fair. Throw away all your items, and we'll have a fist fight.

Alrighty.

Luna giggled, throwing away everything besides her Diamond sword. She killed Celestia in two hits.

Luna! You little....

I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN! YAY!

Ugh. Lets get in the call with everyone else.

"Hey, Congrats Princess Luna!" Rainbow Dash AKA CoffeeMug said.

"Yes, congratulations Princess. And congrats to you to princess Celestia, for making it so far." Twilight, AKA HarryPotterWiz Said.

"I was not aware that you also played Minecraft..." Celestia began

"I didn't think you two played it either, but apparently I was wrong. And Shiny, we are gonna have a talk about you using that brick as a weopon.

"Awww." Shining Armor groaned.

"Well good game everyone, but i'm going back to my single player now. I'll open it up to LAN in case anyone in the castle wants to come play on my server. Bye" Princess Luna said and left the server.