• Published 24th Oct 2012
  • 7,790 Views, 178 Comments

My Little NinjaGo - yolky206



The Ninja from Lego NinjaGo get teleported to Equestria.

  • ...
8
 178
 7,790

Extreme Magic

Lloyd could only watch as the not-Celestia used its magic and threw Twilight against the opposite wall. He saw a crack in the old stone form right as her head made contact with the wall. Time seemed to be in slow motion when he saw that she was slowly going into unconsciousness. He looked at the not-Celestia, but it just roared and smiled at its victory.

Lloyd felt a powerful rage inside of him begin to swell up. Magic pulsed from every bit of his being, and all of the powers of Ninjago's elements responded to the magic. He glared at the not-Celestia and began to charge up all of his power. He shut his eyes in order to concentrate, despite the fact that he had almost no idea what he was doing.

'I have no idea what I'm casting, but I know it's revenge.' Lloyd thought while casting his spell. 'I just need to use a majority of my magic to inflict damage on the not-Celestia. It shouldn't be that hard, right?'

Lloyd concentrated even harder on his spell, causing him to glow with a bright green light. His eyes were squeezed shut in concentration, so he couldn't see that the not-Celestia was slowly backing away. However he could feel the power radiating from him and slowly building up. He could also feel flames dancing around him, tiny lightning bolts flash in the area, ice slowly cooling the room, and the earth underneath him cracking.

Lloyd began to direct the four elements toward the not-Celestia as an attack. The energy responded quickly, and became very bright and powerful. Magic filled the room and made a clear path for the elements to follow that was directed into the not-Celestia. He finished casting the spell and opened his eyes.

Lloyd saw all of the magic he gathered up form a large green tornado in the center of the room. He looked over to all of his friends, who had their jaws dropped wide open. He saw that Kai, Cole, Zane, and Jay gave a nod to him before using their Spinjitzu and heading toward the tornado to give it power. He decided to help them to end the fight before spinning into the magical tornado himself.

Lloyd could feel the power in the room rise greatly when he and his friends added their own strengths. He pushed the tornado toward the not-Celestia along with his friends for the attack. He could hear the not-Celestia roar and try to push it back with its own magic. He just poured more strength into the attack though, which eventually pushed the not-Celestia's attacks back toward it.

The not-Celestia roared again, only this time with pain. The tornado struck it and forced it to stop casting spells. It reared up on its hind legs and tried to run, but it was already in the center of the tornado. Lloyd, Kai, Cole, Zane, and Jay surrounded it and laid strong kicks on it as they circled it. It shut its eyes with pain and roared one last time, which was right before all of their elemental attacks struck it.

-------------

Twilight found herself in a dark room with twelve lights floating above her. The first six were magenta, bright red, purple, light blue, light pink, and orange. The last six were green, white, brown, dark blue, dark pink, and dark red. The lights were separated into two sections with the first six being one and the last six being the other. A bright flash came from the green light, which made it slowly travel to the magenta light. Then the bright red and white, purple and brown, light blue and dark blue, light pink and dark pink, and orange and dark red lights joined together.

That caused all of the lights to begin spinning around each other, slowly but then quickening up. Then they suddenly stopped, and began forming a shape. The shape was a pentagon. The bright red and white lights formed the top point, the light and dark pink lights created the top left point, the light and dark blue lights joined at the bottom left point, the purple and brown lights stopped at the bottom right point, the orange and dark red lights gathered at the top right point, and the magenta and green lights floated to the center.

The lights began spinning again, but this time they kept their shape. Twilight gasped and covered her eyes with her hoof when the lights started to glow a bright white and spin faster. The white light filled the room and chased the darkness away. When she could see again, she removed her hoof and found herself in the room where she and her friends defeated Nightmare Moon.

Twilight noticed that the entire room was covered in scorch marks and broken pieces of stone. The room was almost unrecognizable, but the final pieces of Nightmare Moon were in the same spot as before. Some more differences included two walls of stone facing each other, one black and the other gold, and a strange-looking staff floating above the pieces of Nightmare Moon.

'That must be the Mega-Weapon the others told us about.' Twilight thought. 'And the two colored walls of stone must be protecting the fighting Sensei and Garmadon. But why am I here? Is there something important that I need to see?'

As if to answer her question, the room shifted a bit. During the shift, things went backwards as if to show what happened earlier versus now. She saw that the walls were still there, but attacks were being fired from both sides. The Mega-Weapon looked a bit weaker, but otherwise things were the same. She then saw a rainbow-like flowing mane poke itself through the entrance.

'Princess Celestia!'

Twilight watched Celestia turn herself slightly invisible and make her way toward the Mega-Weapon. The Mega-Weapon glowed a bit brighter, and a black wisp flowed out of it and over to Celestia. The wisp floated in front of Celestia for a second or two, then it got closer and went into her. Celestia flickered into visibility and let out a cry of pain. The fighting between Sensei and Garmadon stopped as Celestia crumbled to the ground.

Twilight cried out, but sadly she couldn't affect the vision of the room. She could only watch as Celestia's eyes glowed red and a silver pattern covered her face. However, Sensei and Garmadon seemed to know what was happening and fired some attacks at the now not-Celestia. It just roared at them though and blocked their attacks before firing black and red magical attacks. Sensei and Garmadon both got hit from the attacks and got thrown to their respective walls, which collapsed and trapped them inside.

Twilight was getting frightened, despite the fact that the not-Celestia couldn't hurt her. But to her surprise the not-Celestia looked straight at her and roared before sending one final attack toward her. She got sent flying toward the opposite wall with her having a sense of Deja-Vu. Her head hit the wall, which lead to intense pain and a crack in the wall behind her. The not-Celestia cried out a victory roar before her conscious slipped away, again.

"Wake up Twilight."

-------------

"Wake up Twilight. C'mon, wake up. WAKE UP"

Twilight opened her eyes to find Rainbow yelling in her ear while Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie, Applejack, and Nya stood over her. She felt a heavy throb in the back of her head and she couldn't think straight. Sounds were clear and muffled at the same time, and her hooves were numb.

"Y'all right there sugarcube?" Applejack asked her.

"Ughhh..... Not really." Twilight answered. "I think I need a few minutes."

"I can umm.... I can take care of you, that is, if you don't mind." Fluttershy offered.

"Thank you Fluttershy, that would be great." Twilight said.

Twilight just sat there with Fluttershy carefully healing her. She looked around for the not-Celestia, and saw it on the ground with Lloyd, Kai, Cole, Zane, and Jay standing around it, looking exhausted. She noticed that the silver pattern across its face was slowly disappearing, which showed that the normal Celestia was coming back. She smiled as much as she could and relaxed herself while thinking about how things were going to be alright.

After a few minutes passed Twilight could feel her hooves, the throbbing wasn't as bad, and she could use her magic without fearing that it would backfire on her. She performed a minor healing spell to help Fluttershy along and could soon stand up and walk. She got up and walked over to Celestia and saw that she was breathing, but heavily asleep.

'Celestia must be extremely tired after all of that fighting.' Twilight thought. 'But she somehow got turned evil, or possessed, or something like that by the Mega-Weapon. And for some reason it glowed brighter when it changed Celestia. But Sensei and Garmadon are down there as well, so we have to get there quickly. It's a good thing that we're close to where they are.'

Twilight quickly explained the second half of her vision, because that was the only part she understood. The first part she was as lost as Lloyd in a maze. She didn't receive any questions at the end, but instead something else happened. She heard a low moan and saw that Celestia was waking up. The first thing she looked at was Celestia's eyes, which were back to their usual pink color. She smiled and stepped toward Celestia to help her up.

"Thank you Twilight." Celestia told her.

"You're welcome, Princess." Twilight replied with a smile. "I'm just glad that you're back to normal."

"Oh. So I guess that I did more damage than I thought I could control." Celestia solemnly said.

"Umm....Yes. But it isn't too much of a big deal." Twilight reassured Celestia. "I'm sure that I'll recover after a few more healing spells, Lloyd and the others can rest for an hour or so to gain their energy back, everypony can rest to recover from running everywhere, and I think that you will be fine once you rest as well. I don't know the details, but my friends were able to defeat you."

"I... Hurt you?" Celestia slowly asked, to which Twilight answered with a nod. "No..... No, no, no!"

"Are you okay?" Twilight franticly asked.

"No!" Celestia shortly answered. "I don't think I'll be useful any more. I will use my remaining strength to heal you and all of your friends for the journey that is still in front of you. I went ahead, and it only hurt ponies. It is up to you now to finish this and prevent more ponies from getting hurt."

Twilight had no time to reject what Celestia was about to do. Celestia began to cast healing spells on her and all of her friends, which would lead her close to Magical Exhaustion. That would make Celestia fall asleep until she gains back enough magical energy to keep moving. She could feel Celestia's advanced healing spell wash away all of her exhaustion and pain, leaving her energized and back to full health.

Twilight noticed that all of her friends got to the same state of health as her, and all within a few minutes. She smiled at them, but when she turned back to Celestia she frowned. Celestia looked like she was about to fall over, and she was only able to make out one whispered word.

"Goodbye......"

"Goodbye, Princess." Twilight told Celestia. "We'll make things right again, I promise."

Twilight saw Celestia smile as her eyes closed and her head lowered to the ground. She turned to her friends and told them that they had to continue, for everypony's sake. She then walked past Celestia and led all of her friends into the final room of the Ancient Castle of the Royal Pony Sisters.

Author's Note:

Yay! Another chapter finished! This time, I added extra action and a bit of sad for the chapter. We're REALLY close to the end, seeing as how it's only two or three chapters away. I hope everyone enjoys this chapter, and I'll see you later!