• Published 18th Oct 2012
  • 855 Views, 60 Comments

Ross Pit: Shark hunter. Visits equestria. - Everyday We Shufflin



Ross pit goes to equestria.

  • ...
21
 60
 855

The invention

Ross Pit: shark hunter
Visits equestria
part 4

“Hello.” Ross pits answering machine said. “Ross it’s Cody. Y’know Cody Rodgers. If you're there anytime please call back. It’s been three days and I don’t have any other friends besides you. Well besides Steve. But he’s a lion. It’s kinda hard to find friends up here in australia. Where are you?”


“Well where'd they go?” Asked a police pony examining the crash in a wall where Ross and Tom flew through.

“I don’t know I wasn’t with them when they were fighting!” Rainbow Dash said. “Wait what's that sound?” She said holding a hoof up to her ear.

“It sounds like somepony screaming... It’s getting louder.” Said the police pony.

“Look it’s Ross Pit...Shark hunter!” Somepony said pointing up at Ross Pit who was flying incredibly fast.

Ross came up and said “HELP!” before flying away and then turning around “ME!” he flew off again and turned around “I!....... CAN’T!........... STOP!”

“Horrible flyer that one.” Rainbow said going over to sweet apple acres.

Rainbow dash brought back Applejack and carried her up to the sky, moving Applejacks legs up and then, WHAM!!! Ross hit Applejacks legs and fell to the ground in a comedic fashion.

“Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow.” Ross said with every bounce. “Thanks Rainbow.” He said rubbing his head.

“It was nothing really.” Rainbow said. “How did you go that fast anyway?”

“I think I broke the sound barrier when Tom was chasing me.” Said Ross.

Rainbow Dash now looked quite mad. “ Excuse me for a moment” She said walking over to the nearest alleyway. “DAAAAAAMN!” She screamed. She walked back. “I’m back.”

“You mad bro?” Ross said leaning over to her with a smirk on his face.

“What me? Of course not!” Rainbow lied. And badly at that.

“What's wrong?” Ross asked.

“You just come in and know nothing about ponies or pegasi and you just broke the sound barrier!” Rainbow said.

“What’s wrong with that?” Ross asked.

“I was the fastest flyer in equestria until you came along!” Rainbow yelled.

“Me thinks someone's being a bit jealous.” Ross said.

“I’m not jealous! Alright i am! I’m jealous! I’m jealous! I’m jea-” She said before getting knocked to the ground by Ross’s gun.

“Sorry she was being annoying.” Ross said trying to get his gun in his hat.

“I understand.” Said the police pony.

“Well I best be off.” Ross said dragging Rainbow.

“You be careful now.” Police pony said tipping his hat to Ross.


Ross and Rainbow went to Twilight’s library. “Nyeeeeeees?” Twilight asked walking over to them.

“Twi, I need something to be able to hold my gun while fighting Tom! Something indestructible y’know something that can help me shoot the hell outa Tom.” Ross said.

“Uh yeah sure whatever. But why can’t you just use your wing?” Twilight asked.

“Theres no time for suggestions man!” Ross said.

“Ok fine i’ll do it but it’ll take a few hours.” Said the purple mare.

“Or just one screen wipe!” Ross said.


“There ya go.” Twilight said giving Ross an invention with a claw. Rainbopw was asleep in a chair just so you know.

It easily slid onto his “right” hoof. “Great but. How does it.. How does it work?” Ross asked looking at it.

“Well ya see you just-” Twilight said before getting interrupted.

“Got it!” Ross said firing a laser.

Twilight ducked from the laser. “Jeze man watch where you point that!”

“What’s wrong?” Ross asked.

“What's wrong is you nearly blew my head off and destroyed a quarter of my library you did!” Twilight yelled at him.

“Psh! Thats just a minor setting! Wait till it's set on high! Thats when things get really juicy!” Ross said with excitement.

“Right well then now that that’s settled, you tell me how you got so strong and fast.” Twilight said.

“What! Why?” Ross said turning his head back and forth.

“Well i just did something for you now you tell me that story of your- Woah!” She screamed getting pulled into another room.

“Alright tell me how you know i’m stronger than other humans!” Ross demanded.

“You told me ever line and detail.” Twilight said.

“Not everything.” Ross mumbled. “Right well there I was ready to do an experiment for an insane scientist!” Ross started. “The experiment worked of course and I got strong smart and fast.”

“Thats it?” Twilight said.

“Yeah. What did you think some kind of dramatic and sad backstory about why i became a shark hunter?” Ross asked.

“Yeah kinda.” Twilight said.

“Well you’re not gonna get it!” Ross shook his head and look at twilight with one of those “you freaking idiot” Looks.

“Right well get on home.” Twilight said shaking her hoof to get Ross out.

“Rainbow wake up!” Ross said throwing a pillow at Rainbow.

“Ugh! Fine!” Rainbow said not excited to wake up.

“So sis pretty weird day eh?” Ross said looking at Rainbow.

“What did you just call me?” Asked Dash.

“Sis y’know sister.” Ross explained.

“Why are you calling me that?” Rainbow asked.

“I never had a sister before. I just don’t like saying the word Rainbow also. It’s kinda annoying.” Said the blue stallion.

“I’ve had a brother. He died trying to defend me.” Rainbow said looking down.

“Riiiiiight. Don’t try to give your character any depth.” Ross said.

“Ok?” Rainbow said confused. “Don’t get comfortable calling me sister or sis though. You’ll have to get back to this planet you call earth.”

“Right. Well then want to get lunch?” Asked Ross.

“Sure.” Rainbow said.


“And then when he was about to bite the head off, BAM! Shot him in the head and bye bye last megalodon on earth.” Ross said finishing his awesome story that you would probably rather hear than this crap.

“How do you do that?” Rainbow asked. “it’s the largest shark ever it was bigger then that TITANIC thing you said.”

“Yeah it could eat all that money that movie made and still not be satisfied.” Ross said taking a bite of his salad. “I’m full.”

“But how did you blow it up?” Asked Rainbow.

“This gun can shoot from kentucky to california and destroy everything in sight.” Ross said looking at his gun.

“Ross I have come to-” Tom said before Ross shot him back.

“Did you kill him? The cyan pony asked.

“No. I want to give my villain a chance to get me.” Ross said.

“Dumb you are.” Rainbow said.

“Watch it woman!” Ross said pointing his gun at her.

“Alright alright.” Rainbow said putting her hands up.


“Master!” Said a pony in dark fur with black hair and a sword with blood on it for a cutie mark.

“What is it Black Sabbath?” Said a dark cloaked figure.

“We have just found out that Ross Pit... Shark hunter, has gotten an invention that helps him use his gun.” Said the black stallion.

“He may kill us if we don’t do something. What about dark soul?” The dark cloaked figure asked.

“Who the changeling? Oh he’s trying to do better.” Black Sabbath said before he got a sword through him.

“Better isn’t enough is it?” The cloaked one said.

“Please spare me!” Black pleated.

“No.” Said the one in the cloak before she cut Black Sabbath's throat with the sword.

Black Sabbath fell to the ground bleeding out.

“Bring me the grifons!” The cloaked one said. “We need to get to Ross Pit before he gets to us.”

End of chapter 4