• Published 17th Oct 2012
  • 1,204 Views, 20 Comments

Caramel Apples - Derpy The Mailpony



Pinkie and Applejack are mad at each other, but why?

  • ...
5
 20
 1,204

The Talk

Chapter 3:
The Talk

Twilight Sparkle led Applejack and Pinkie Pie into the kitchen to have a talk with them. Once inside the room, Twilight started.

"How did you two get together?" Twilight asked them, mainly Applejack. Applejack seen that she was looking at her and started talking.

"Well, we've actually been dating for a LONG time! Even before you came here! But we just kept it secret and one day, I met a stallion I couldn't resist, Caramel. So I started dating him behind Pinkie's back." Pinkie Pie started to look angry at this part. "And Pinkie was doing the same thing! So, I was dating Caramel, who was dating Pinkie, who was dating me." Twilight seemed slightly confused at the concept, but she listened on. "So, once I saw him and Pinkie together on a date, I freaked out. I ran over to them and screamed something like 'How could ya do this to me!' or somthin'. So we all argued and eventually fought. Nopony came out a winner, but Caramel sure was a loser!" She said the last part with a smile, and Pinkie smiled at the memory of Caramel getting beat up by two girls.

Pinkie Pie decided to tell the rest of the story. "So, after that, me and Applejack started hating each other. But, after a while, which was like 5 weeks ago, we decided that we couldn't stay mad at each other and BAM! We were dating again." Pinkie Pie smiled and kissed Applejack on the cheek.

"Okay, next question. Can you keep it a little more secret, please? Because if Spike see's you two kissing he'll start asking everypony questions. Then I'll have to have a 'talk' with him. So, keep it secret around the young ponies, and Spike until they can understand." Twilight said to the two lovebirds, or love-ponies rather. Pinkie Pie and Applejack nodded in unison and waited for another question.

"Um, is that all?" Applejack asked Twilight.

"Huh, oh! Yeah, that's all I wanted to know." Twilight started to walk away but was stopped when Pinkie jumped in front of her.

"Wait! Din't you want to hear how we got together in the first place?" Pinkie asked the lavender mare.

"Hmm... maybe some other day Pinkie. I'm starting to get tired." Twilight responed and walked around the pink roadblock.

"Um, Twi? How can ya be tired? It's not even 9:30." Applejack asked Twilight, but she was already in her room, getting under the covers of her bed. So, the two earth-ponies decided they should leave.

"Okay Pinkie, let's go." Applejack said to her companion and started walking towards the doorway. Pinkie hopped close behind. 'Hmm, I wonder if Applejack would ever let me wear her hat?' Pinkie thought to herself. The two left the tree-house and wondered into the night. Soon after the door closed, if you listened closely, you could hear tiny footsteps leading towards a little basket with a blanket in it.


Sorry for another short-ish chapter. I promise, the next will be as long, if not longer than the first!