• Published 21st Apr 2024
  • 110 Views, 0 Comments

Just one Lonely little Changeling: Exploration - Kentavritsa



One lonely Changeling is plucked out from right under the very nose of her Queen. Placed in an unfamiliar local, will the changeling make it? What will she do, in order to blend in and survive? The Changelings discovers how to Stimulate the Girl.

  • ...
 0
 110

Time Alone: 4

.

“Thanks for the delicious Breakfast, Mom!” I exclaim, as I raise to my feet.

I push the chair back in, under the table, before I finally do leave the table.

I walk up the stairs to my room, opening the door; step in and close the door behind myself.

“Never knew Breakfast could be so filling!” she puts forth, while I am walking over to my bed.

“You never had a Mother?” I inquire, as I am sitting down on my bed; swinging my feet up onto the bed and lie down comfortably.

“No, not really..” she responds; “If I had had one, I would never have been here!” she explains, with a heavy heart.

“In which case, you would never have ended up on my bed; then I would never have met you, and I would never know the joy of the Suit you became for me!” I put forth.

“Well, yes..” she responds; “and I would never have known the joy, of being your Suit, either!” she then points out.

“Of course; you could have ended up anywhere else, other than on my bed?” I inquire.

“I guess I could…” she responds, as I finally notice my hands are moving up towards my breasts.

The next moment, I find myself cupping my breasts; grouping myself, feeling my squishy cups under my hands.

“Wait, what?” I exclaim, trying to pull my hands back.

“You are such a Tease!” I put forth, as I find myself incapable of pulling my hands off of my breasts.

Not because she tried to resist; but because the skin of my hands had fused to the skin of my breasts, before I had managed to regain the control of my hands.

“So delightfully Squishy..” she only teases; “I love the soft and squishy flesh of your breasts!” she explains.

“Oh..” I respond; “oh, oh?” I inquire.

“Yes, exactly..” she suggests; “maybe this is part of being female?” she offers.

“Well; I am a girl, after all!” I put forth; “Aren’t you?” I inquire, curiosity piqued.

“You could say that..” she puts forth; “even if we were used to taking the form of the Pony we were supposed to stand in for!” she explains.

“Pony?” I inquire; I guess that would explain why you felt Equine?” I suggest; as an answer, confirming a previous Observation.

“Well, yes..” she responds; “we live side by side with Ponies, dependent on their Love!” she then elaborates.

“Oh…” I respond.

“Your love is saturating the very air around you, but the more focused it is, the easier it is to absorb it!” she explains.

“Almost..” I start; “like a plant absorbing the light hitting its leaves?” I inquire.

“That is the Ultimate solution..” she puts forth; “but we were ordered to rip it from the Ponies..” she explains, her darker feelings for the act coming to the fore; “it’s a vile abuse, and is harmful to the Pony who is Victimized in this manner..” she continues, with a shudder to her voice; “furthermore; it degrades the Love, as well as damage our Hive in various ways as an effect!” she concludes.

“If you can thrive, off of just being my Suit..” I put forth; “it feels as if you prefer this?” I inquire.

“Thrive?” she inquires; “My needs are met, I am perfectly content!” she points out.

“To the best of my understanding; no Changeling has ever been content, we are always Hungry in the Hive!” she explains.

“Perfectly content..” I put forth; “the ultimate state of being!” I suggest.

“If only..” she mouths; “but it can not last, for long!” she then points out.

“It is not in my Nature, to stay content..” I point out; “once I get used to the situation, I tend to get restless..” I continue; “searching for something!” I conclude.

“But..” she intones; “You are filling up a great void in my Life!” she points out.

“Oh!!” I exclaim; “Like a life’s partner, one you soon find yourself not capable of living without?” I inquire.

“Yes, something like that..” she responds; “I feel, as if I am becoming ready to settle down here!” she puts forth.

“Wonderful..” I respond; “I feel the same, even if I can’t see us as a Family!” I put forth.

“While it may not be my places to say it, as a Changeling..” she concedes; “but this is just so much more, than just a friendship and sharing time hanging out!” she explains.

“No?” I inquire; as I continue grouping my breasts, trying to pull my hands off of my breasts while enjoying it more than I could have been expecting.

“You really do enjoying this, grouping your breasts?” she now inquires.

“I usually don’t, and not just based on modesty or anything..” I respond; “but you made it feel so good, I can’t quite make myself stop right now!” I explain.

“You like the feeling of your Companion doing it?” she inquires; “or; in the squishiness, I have managed to imbue them with?” she inquires, snickering in delight.

“These are still my hands, but it still does feel different..” I respond; “No point in denying it, is there?” I inquire.

“Question is..” she puts forth; “what else is there, you have not yet explores..” she continues; yet, you will discover that you enjoy!” she concludes.

“I am not sure..” I respond; “I don’t know, I do not even know if I want to know!” I continue; “Yet; I think I will love to explore it, with you!” I suggest.

< --- --- --- >