• Published 4th Apr 2024
  • 177 Views, 1 Comments

Change can bring forth turmoil and harmony - coolpony01



Times in Equestria are chagning the ideals of unicorn supremacy as well as supremacy to the ponies as well as the ideas of the matriachy are falling

  • ...
 1
 177

Ch 8

Princess Twilight Sparkle and Sir Noble Star Blueblood are to be wedded soon. They planned their wedding on the 28th of December for political and personal reasons. For this day was the day when non ponies were allowed to become citizens of Equestria a decade after it’s founding and is a very heartwarming and joyous holiday. They wish for the non ponies to know that they will always be appreciated for their good to Equestria by the monarchs at least.

The two are right now having tea privately together.

“This tea of you’rs is always delectable, my little star.” Blueblood complemented.

“Why thank you my noble stallion.” Twilight said with pleasantness.

“The wedding will be magnificent.” Blueblood said.

“Oh yes you will finally be prince and we can finally be together.” Twilight said.

“Together with a mare as rigorous and noble as you, what could be more perfect.” Blueblood spoke happily.

“And what could be more perfect than a stallion as ambitious and of etiquette such as you.” Twilight said.

The two then went to go have a lovely bath together.

They enjoyed cleaning one another, putting various body washes and shampoos upon one another as well as expensive lotions. Once they were done it was after all winter a time of drier skin.

Afterwards the two met up with their son Spike he was taking a nap but he just woke up to see his family. He smiled.

“Hi guys.” He said.

“Hello Spike we were wondering if you wanted to grab some lunch with us?” Twilight asked to her son.

He smiled “I’d like that.” He said.

The two then went to the golden leaf were they have changeling cuisine such as Chan ta. It was this delicious noodle dish with a sweetly flavor and a variety of meats placed on it but they choose chopped carrots because they do not eat meat really in Equestira.

“Are you enjoying your meal princess?” A waiter asked.

“Oh of course sir I do love noodles after all.” Twilight said pleasantly.

“And an execllemnt choice at that.” The waiter said.

“And how are you enjoying your meal yonge one.” A waitress asked to Spike.

“Oh it’s delightful.” Spike said happily.

The two then went home and decided to watch a movie together called A Moon’s Cycle. It was an animation about the beauty of the moon and this group of moon formers that formed the moon’s cycle by creating beautiful shades of light and dark. It was a marvelous movie and one of Spike’s favorites

Afterwards they got ready for bed.

“Goodnight mom and dad [yawn] I love you.” Spike said.

“Goodnight my little dragon we love you two.” Twilight said.

“Sleep tight my little dragon and have pleasant dreams.” Blueblood said.

They then left.

“You know you make a great dad Star.” Twilight said.

“I know.” Noble Star said.

“Know come on let’s have a little time for us.” Twilight said.

Noble Star then kissed his fiance. “Oh I look forward to that.”

The two have each other as well as Spike life couldn’t be more perfect.