• Published 2nd Mar 2024
  • 425 Views, 9 Comments

Bicorns, the 4th Pony Tribe - GamePlayer64



The 4th Pony Tribe coming out of the shadows.

  • ...
6
 9
 425

Chapter 2

Twilight and the group were being boxed in, Bones looked at them. “Now… You can all di…” he held his word as Twilight and her friends were prepared to fight “rect yourselves out of here!” He yelled at them as all the skeletons with claws and thumbs lifted them over their heads and carried them out of the clearing “Sorry but not sorry. I have a dinner party and uninvited guests don’t belong here! So beat it!” He yelled as they were all struggling to get free.

“WAIT A MINUTE?!” Yelled Shining Armor, Bones rolled his eyes.

“What now?”

“YOU’RE KICKING US OUT?!” He yelled

“Yes.” Said Bones bluntly “What did you think I was going to do? Slaughter you all and display your skeletal remains with the others and conquer the world with my Dark Magic?”

“YES!” Yelled Shining Armor as he got hit in the forehead with a Changeling skull, which made him faint in horror.

“That’s an insensitive and racist accusation to all creatures who use Dark Magic!” Yelled Bones. “Now get lost before I pierce you all with spears!” He yelled as his horns glowed ominously to create bones from thin air and formed them into spears as one of his Minotaur and Centaur skeletons grabbed them.

“He made those bones from Dark Magic…” Said Luna, but before they could act. The Skeletons were about to throw them out of the clearing.

“Sweetie?” said a voice as Bones flinched. He turned around to see a huge black portal appeared with an adult Siren with white scales, holding a gray infant Siren with stubby horns on her head, a gray gem on her chest, a Black and White Siren child with an ebony gem on her chest and a Black and White Bicorn colt with an eyepatch on his right eye and his cutie mark a white Bomb with a black explosion.

“A SIREN?!” Yelled Twilight since she fought against 3.

“Hi… honey, kids.” Said Bones nervously which shocked them.

“KIDS?!” Yelled Cadance.

“I didn’t see that coming.” Said Pinkie Pie.

“This… isn’t what it looks like.” He said nervously as the Bicorn colt sank in his shadow, to move towards the skeletons and appeared on the Skeleton Minotaur.

“Ponies with horns, wings, and both. Along with a fat little dragon.” He said, which aggravated Spike.

“I’M NOT FAT!” He yelled as the Bicorn Colt took a deep breath and inflating his belly and pointed his to Spike. Rainbow snickered at the joke.

“NOT FUNNY!” Yelled Spike. “I’M A FIRE-BREATHING DRAGON!” He yelled at the Bicorn Colt who smirked who was holding a small marble-size energy ball in his hoof.

“And I’m Bomb Bomb.” Said the Bicorn Colt as he tossed a little energy ball at Spike, who caught it. The Dragon Skeleton holding Spike reacted scared as he looked around but tossed Spike into a bush as it covered its non-existing ears.

*EXPLOSION*

“AAAHHH!!!” Screamed Spike. They all looked to see him who looked overcooked. *Exhausted smog* “That hurt.” He said as he fainted. Bones groaned angrily.

“How many times do I have to tell you… STOP BLOWING UP CREATURES!!!” He yelled at the colt who reacted scared.

“Sorry… dad.” Said Bomb Bomb sadly “But I like seeing suckers getting blasted.” He muttered to himself as Fluttershy was close to hear that.

“That’s not nice to do.” She said as Bomb Bomb dropped one on her. She screamed as it just made a popping sound.

“But it’s funny. Hee-hee-hee.” Said Bomb Bomb as the adult Siren grabbed him by the ear. “OW!!!”

“Listen to your father.” She said,

“ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! MAMA!” He yelled as she let go of his ear as the Siren child floated towards him.

“~Bomb Bomb’s in trouble.~” She sang as Bomb-Bomb pouted.

“Zip it, Seashell.” He said as the Adult Siren floated to Bones.

“Sweetie… who are they and what happened to our house?” She asked.

“Simple Keynotes. Ask the Princess of Friendship whose loyal subject thought it would be great if we obey their ways.” Said Bones which scared her.

“But Sirens cannot accept harmony! We’ll perish immediately.” Said Keynotes as Twilight looked horrified.

“But the books about Sirens-” When she said that, Keynotes flew towards her in anger.

“DON’T BELIEVE THAT GARBAGE WRITTEN BY PONIES ABOUT MY RACE!” She yelled in Twilight’s face “You… know… nothing about my… race.” She said,

“Except the ones how they’re monsters by that group lead by the weirdo with the bells.” Said Bones which made her turn her head at Bones angrily. “I’m just saying.”

“Why did I marry you?” She asked him

“Because I was the most attractive male who was so negative, you couldn’t stay away.” Answered Bones “All Bicorns always releasing negativity due to our Dark Magic. It makes certain races calm and happy.” He said while smirking, “Along with discovering the most beautiful creature I’ve ever seen.” He said, Keynotes smile while blushing.

“Flirt.” She said, Cadance felt their love was pure and true which made her smile, but Seashell made a face while holding her neck.

“Blech! Blech! Blech!” Bomb Bomb snickered along with Rainbow and Pinkie by the face.

“Now, these uninvited guests are leaving and never coming back unless they want to be mauled by my skeleton creations.” Said Bones orders them to get them out of here.

“WAIT!” Yelled Twilight “Please… don’t throw us out!” She begged “We’ll void the arrest warrant and your trial!” She said as Keynotes raised her brow.

“What arrest warrant?” She asked

“The one where your husband beat up the soldiers and veteran Wonderbolts to the hospital.” Said Shining Armor as Keynotes looked at Bones with narrow eyes.

“They refuse to accept no! Also they blew up our house and the last creature thought it would be funny to dump a bucket of ice water on me. Still can’t believe he fell for the Draconequus’ weakness that sealed their magic for a month.” He explained which shocked them.

“What weakness?” Asked Celestia.

“Simple, trick a Draconequus to say their name backwards and their magic is sealed for a month.” Explained Bones “The funny part of that is, seeing them trying to snap his fingers to make it go away.” He said, Fluttershy managed to escape from his skeletons’ grip and flew to Bones while giving him ‘The Stare’.

“You also hurt my friend! How could you do that!?” She said as Bones snarled at her which made Fluttershy back away seeing that 'The Stare' wasn't working.

“He said if I don’t accept it, he’ll get his friends to blast my race and I with a Magic of Friendship to ‘feel the friendship’ garbage you’re all about. Who wouldn’t take that as a threat?” He asked them as his family turned to Twilight as Bomb Bomb started creating his explosives.

“Alright, alright! Maybe what he said… did sound like a threat.” Said Twilight “And I’m sorry for what he said.” Said Twilight as Bomb Bomb made his explosives vanished as he lifted his eye patch to show he still had another eye.

“Hey!” Said Applejack.

“I’m practicing in case, I lose an eye.” He said as turned to Princess Twilight “Also is this about how your buffoon of a friend pretended to be the legendary Grogar, The Father of Monsters and manipulated 3 criminals to boost your confidence but backfired?” He asked, which made them cringe upon hearing that again. Seashell pulled a newspaper from her bag.

“This was all over Equestria, plus your guards and citizens who are loyal to you, are burning all they can find. Along with illegal arrests but you didn’t hear that from me.” Said Seashell which made Twilight look shocked as another dark portal appeared.

“And… the guests of honor have arrived.” Said Bones as 3 Bicorns Mares came out of the portal; The 1st one was big but muscular with pigtails with a cutie mark that shows a Weight with up and down arrows, 2nd one had long hair covering half her face with a cutie mark that shows a green potion and the 3rd one was wearing a mask that covered her muzzle with a cutie mark that shows a red heart with a black aura holding plates and baskets with food. “Mass the Strong, Poison the Maker & Heart the Feeling. Long time no see.” He said, which made them look at Twilight and her friends.

“What in the name of Grogar happened here?” She asked which Keynotes groaned.

“I just want to have a nice dinner with friends.”

Author's Note:

A Fun Fact I've made for Bicorns; Any Bicorn that's half breed, gains their parental unit's coloring and its a 1% chance of any other creature getting a trait from their Bicorn Parent unit. Bones and Keynotes's 3rd child is a baby Siren with his father's horns. Leave a comment and have a nice day. Bomb-Bomb is inspired by a explosive Marvel Mutant. Also to Aiwhisper, about your comment; I'm doing about how Equestria was originally farms and pastures but will add more history written by the Bicorns in later chapters and Chrome about his bible fact; yeah... I understand how that fact didn't make sense.