• Published 12th Feb 2024
  • 736 Views, 48 Comments

Beyblade Burst Equestria Girls - Chacorn



If the lines between two worlds are broken. Then there is only one thing left to do. Let it, Rip!

  • ...
2
 48
 736

5. The brave rabbit! The Shy Kerbeus!

The main 7 have just had breakfast after a long night with their new interdimensional friend Amelia. Pinkie had made pancakes and added a lot of whipped cream so Amelia couldn't understand. But she was more confused that Pinkie had managed to empty ten cans all by herself.

"How can anyone eat that much whipped cream" she asked but then Twilight put a hand on Amelia's shoulder and said "That's something I wonder all the time"

When everyone had finished Sunset asked "so Amelia. where are you going now?" Amelia took a moment and thought about her next move. "Are you thinking of going home?" Fluttershy asked and the other began to think that it could happen.

"No way, I'm starting to like this town. So I've decided to stay here for a while" Amelia said and everyone was happy at the news. "The only thing I have to figure out is where I'm going to live," she said, scratching her head.

Fluttershy raised her hand and said "Um- if you want you can stay with me" and then Amelia turned to Fluttershy. "Really?" she asked and then Fluttershy shyly said "Um only if you want to."

Amelia saw how shy Fluttershy was with the question and said with a smile "Thanks Fluttershy, I'd love that" and that made Fluttershy smile a little.


All eight of them had started walking around to show Amelia around town since she hadn't been there that long. "Oh trust me darling, You will love all the shops and clothes here" Rarity said and Amelia smiled and said "Sounds good, I really like shopping"

While the two were talking about their interest in fashion, Pinkie saw a poster and rushed over. When she saw the poster she started screaming with joy and rushed back at full speed and pushed the poster straight into Rainbow's face.

"LOOK LOOK, They're having a puppet show tomorrow" Pinkie said and Rainbow managed to get her to remove the picture from her face and said "Nice Pinkie. But I'm not much for the puppet" But then Sunset looked at the poster and said "Looks like they're going to have a bey tournament before the show"

When Rainbow heard that she was immediately intrigued and at the same time Rarity and Amelia had come up to them after they saw that they had fallen behind. "What tournament?" Amelia asked and Pinkie followed by shoving the poster in her face next.

"They are going to have a mini tournament before a puppet show" Pinkie said and then Amelia checked the poster and took a closer look at it. "Space Prince Galax Tour?" she said, checking what was on the poster. It showed two human-like dolls and a red dragon in the background. But what caught Amelia's attention the most was the monster-like figure with sharp eyes holding what looked like a green Bey.

"Hey, how about signing us up for the tournament." Amelia said and Rainbow said "Oh Yeah" and the other started to agree but then Rarity said "But what about all the clothes"

"Sorry Rarity, But if we don't register today we won't be able to join." Amelia said and Rarity was a little disappointed. "Don't worry, As soon as I sign up we'll go on a shopping spree. okay" Amelia said and that made Rarity light up and say "But what are we waiting for. Where is it?"

Amelia checked the poster and saw that it wasn't too far from where they were. "It seems to be in the park over there," she said, pointing in one direction. With that, all the girls went in that direction.


After a while of walking, they arrived at the park and saw a large red tent. It had the same posters on the outside and two people handed them out.

As they walked up to the tent a woman came up to them and said "Hey there, If you want to come to the show you'll have to wait until tomorrow"

"Actually we wanted to enter the tournament" Sunset said and then her cheek smiled and said "Oh great. The winner of the tournament will also win this cutie" and then she held up a stuffed bunny and Fluttershy grinned a little and said "It's so cute"

"Don't worry Fluttershy, I'll win it for you easily" Amelia said but then the woman said "Don't be so sure about it" and that made them all turn to her in confusion. "We have a very strong Blader and it won't be easy to defeat him" she said, turning her hand towards the poster referring to the monstrous figure.

"Is that a guy?" asked Rainbow and the woman nodded and then said "Anyway, if you want to sign up go to the back" and waved them around the tent. "Thank you" Twilight said and then they walked towards the back of the tent.

When they arrived it was dark and all that was there were some boxes. "Is this really right?" Applejack asked then walked in with Fluttershy hiding behind Applejack.

"Don't worry shy, there's nothing here" Rainbow said leaning against the boxes. "Hey, Who's there" said a voice and it made everyone turn around. "Who said that?" Twilight asked and Pinkie started yelling "IT'S A GHOST" and that made Fluttershy get more scared and start shaking.

"Hey, who are you?" asked the voicer and then they saw something sticking out of the side of the boxes. When they checked, they saw that it was a blue dog with angry eyes and sharp teeth. "Please be careful with the props" said another voice. Now another head stuck out. It was still a dog but this one was brown with floppy ears and square teeth.

"Hey, Who's there? Come out" Rainbow said forcefully. With that, the dogs stepped forward and revealed themselves to be sock puppets. The one who had them was a young man with long, black and spiky hair and green eyes. Around his neck he had a green and pink scarf and he also had a dark green coat and a blue shirt and white jeans.

"It's just a guy" Sunset said and everyone started to calm their nerves. "Who are you really" said Amelia but then the blue dog said "You first, You are not allowed to be here"

"Hey, watch your tongue. puppet guy" Rainbow said but then Applejack put a hand on rainbow's shoulder and said "Calm down Dash. Let's handle this easily"

"That sounds good to me" said the brown dog but then the blue one turned to him and said "Hey, No cuddling with the intruders" and then the brown one said "Oh sorry"

With that Sunset stepped forward and said "We're not intruders. We came here because we found out we could sign up for the bey tournament" The man looked at them in confusion and then the brown dog said "You're Bladers? " and then the blue one said "Are you trying to trick us?" with suspicion in his voice.

"Are you calling us liars Dog Breath" Rainbow shouted in anger and then the blue dog replied "So what if I am" With that Rainbow got angrier and said "That's It, I show you we are bladers" and with that then she took out her bey.

"Hmm, maybe I can test them a bit" thought the man and then the blue dog said "Okay, sure. I'll battle you. If we do, I'll see the truth" and with that the man walked over to a large sheet. After that he brought out the brown dog that took the sheet with its mouth and pulled it off to show a Bey stadium.

"A Stadium?" Twilight said and then both Rainbow and the man took their positions. "By the way, what's your name kid?" asked the blue dog. "It's Rainbow Dash. And Rainbow Pegasus is going to crush you" Rainbow said, making the man giggle.

"Yeah, now that you said your name I guess we should do the same thing" said the blue dog and said "I'm Keru" Then the brown one said "I'm Besu. And this one here is Ken" referring to the man. "And now" Keru said while Besu picked up something and held it. "Behold Chain Kerbeus" Keru said, showing Ken's defense type Beyblade: Chain Kerbeus.

"Kerbeus" Rainbow said in confusion. "According to legend, it's the three-headed dog that guards the door to the underworld," Twilight said, causing Fluttershy to let out a small yelp.

"It doesn't matter what kind of dog it is. I win no matter what" Rainbow said confidently. "Okay then let's start" Keru said and both took their positions with Ken bringing out his hands from Keru and Besu and gently placing them on the ground beside him.

"This was a mess" Applejack said but she knew it was going to be a battle no matter what. "I guess I will say it" Twilight said raising her hand saying "Ready, Set"

"3... 2... 1... Let it, Rip!" shouted both of them and both beys flew into the stadium with Pegasus climbing up the slope and Kerbeus diving towards the center. "Now, Rainbow Launch" rainbow called and Pegasus moved in for an attack. "Kerbeus, Chain Dispel" Keru shouted and a green chain began to form around Kerbeus, blocking all attacks.

"Grr, Why doesn't it do anything" Rainbow said in anger. "Chain Kerbeus is a defense type. That is Rainbow's worst opponent" Twilight said and the others started to worry. "No, We're not done yet" Rainbow said but at that moment Pegasus started to lose a lot of stamina. But before Rainbow could react, they both collided again and the Pegasus burst.

"Pegasus" Rainbow called, picking up the parts of her Bey. After picking up his Bey, Ken walked up to Rainbow. "What" she said as she stood up and saw ken.

With that Ken bowed his head and Keru and Besu said "We're sorry" causing everyone to look at Ken in confusion. "We shouldn't have accused you of lying like that," Keru said. "You are really strong bladers and we would love to have you in the tournament" Besu said and then everyone started smiling.

"That battle, Was the most fun I've had in a long time" Ken said and everyone was surprised that Ken was talking. "You can talk?" Fluttershy said causing Ken to turn to her and say "Of course I can talk"

Fluttershy was worried when she heard what Ken said and panicked. "I-I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it that way" She said but then she felt a soft piece of cloth on her cheek. "Hey it's cool" Keru said and Fluttershy looked up at Ken.

At that moment, a friendly voice was heard behind them. "Oh it seems you are already friends" said the voice and when it turned around they saw the woman from before.

"It's fun that Ken has made new friends. He's often very shy" she said and that made Ken blush and then Keru said "Mom. you're embarrassing me"

With that, Ken's mom giggled and then she said "well, have you chosen the contestants" and then Besu said "not yet"

"What do you mean?" Amelia asked in confusion. "You see, We only need three contestants so the show can start afterwards on time" Keru said and that made the girls go awestruck. "So how do we choose who will participate?" Rarity asked and then Pinkie jumped forward.

"I know, We pull lollipops" she said excitedly. "You mean straws?" Besu asked and Pinkie replied "Nope" and with that she took out eight lollipops and a cup and put the lollipops in it. "Whoever draws the three red ones wins" said Pinkie and then Keru said "That sounds fair enough" but then Besu asked "Where did the lollipops come from?"

When he asked Rainbow put a hand on Ken's shoulder and said "Listen pal, There's only one thing that can explain Pinkie Pie. And that's, she's Pinkie Pie" Ken looked at Rainbow confused but before he asked any further Rainbow walked over and said "I'll pull first" and took a lollipop and pulled it up.

But unluckily it was green and not red. "Oh come on" Rainbow said and pulled the paper off the lollipop and put it in her mouth. It was sour apple, fittingly enough.

"Okay, My turn" Applejack said and took a lollipop and it was one of the red ones. "Yeehaw, that's how you do it" Applejack said and Rainbow said "Are you kidding me?" and Applejack looked at Rainbow with a sly smile.

After that Sunset went but she got an orange. "Yep, I'm out" she said and then Twilight went but she got a blue one. Then Rarity went and also got a green lollipop.

"Guess I'm next" Amelia said, drawing her club. "Dang it. Mine's blue" she said and then Pinkie cheered. "Yay that means me, AJ and Fluttershy are participating" She said causing Fluttershy to say "Oh no"

"Well now that the registration is done we can finally go shopping Amelia. Please" Rarity said and Amelia said "Sure. let's hurry"

With that Amelia turned to the other and asked "do you guys want to come along?" but then Applejack said "Nah, gotta get back to the farm. I still have a lot of chores to do"

"I was going to go get something to eat. Anyone want to come?" said Rainbow oh then Pinkie said "Oh me" and same with Sunset and Twilight. "What about you Shy?" Rainbow asked and Fluttershy snapped out of her worry and said "Oh um okay" and with that they headed for the exit.

"Okay, just be on time for the show tomorrow," Ken's mom said, giving them a warm smile. "Excuse me, Fluttershy was it?" Keru said and they turned around. "If it's no problem, I'd like to talk to you about something," Besu said.

"Oh ok" Fluttershy said but then Rainbow said "Are you sure you're going to be ok Fluttershy" Fluttershy looked at Rainbow and said "It's fine, I think I'll be fine"

With that the other seven left the tent and Fluttershy turned to Ken who looked at her with a smile.


It had arrived the next day and the tent was filled with children and their parents who were going to watch the show. Also in the audience were the girls who weren't participating along with Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo had come along to watch both the show and the battle.

When the time came, Ken's mom walked on stage and said "Thank you so much to everyone from down here today to watch the exciting story of the Space Prince Galax Tour" And with that, all the kids in the audience cheered.

"But before we start we have a little other entertainment for you all" he said and with that a screen was lowered and the stage was brought forward. "Today we have three young girls who have come to have a beyblade battle with our top blader" she said and raised her right arm and the light went on and lice on Applejack, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy.

"Now everyone, Give a warm welcome to Applejack, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy" Ken's mother said and everyone cheered Apple Bloom extra loudly on their sister. "And now" said Ken's mother and raised her left hand and then the light began Listening to Ken.

"Let me welcome our very own Blader. Ken Midori" Ken's mother said and then they started cheering for Ken. When the time came, another man walked up to the stadium and said "The rules today are that every game will be a battle"

"Seems like you only get one chance" Sunset said and then Apple Bloom shouted "Come on sis, Win this" With that Ken and Applejack walked over to the stadium. With that, the screen changed to show Ken versus Applejack.

"Alright partner, time to throw down" Applejack said and to that Keru replied "Alright now I'm going to come at you with everything I've got" showing Ken’s bey in Besu's mouth.

"Okay, First Battle" said the ref and both got ready and then the ref raised his arm and said "Ready, Set"

"3... 2... 1... Let it, Rip!" both shouted and both their Beys were heading towards the center. "Sorry buddy but the center is all mine" Applejack said and Bull got his way first. "NOW, give them your Bull Block" she shouted and with that a brown rope formed around her Bey and when Kerbeus hit it, it bounced straight off and did no damage.

Ken gasped a little when he saw Applejack move and Applejack said "Attack all you want, you won't get the center" and when the others saw Applejack holding the center they cheered and Apple Bloom said "HOORAY Applejack will win” But just then Kerbeus bounced up the slope and breaked at the top.

"NOW, Kerbeus" Keru called and Ken was enveloped in a green energy. And with that, Kerbeus also gave off the same energy and Kerbeus' avatar appeared. Then a large dog with dark green fur and three heads appeared. Each head had a metal choker with tags and the one in the middle had a metal eyepatch. Finally, it was wearing green armor and sharp claws.

With that, Kerbeus dove straight towards bull at full speed. "Chain Break" Keru said and then the energy chain formed around Kerbeus and then it slammed right into Bull and with that Bull flew into the air and Burst.

Applejack gasped and the ref said "It's Chain Kerbeus with a Burst Finish. Ken Midori is the winner" and the crowd started cheering but the others just stood still. "Applejack lose" Apple Bloom said in disbelief. "Don't worry, Pinkie will win for sure" Scootaloo said, placing a hand on Apple Bloom's shoulder.

With that, Applejack walked back to Fluttershy while Pinkie walked over to the stadium. "This is going to be so much fun, hope you're ready" Pinkie said, holding out her Bey. "Hmm, a stamina type. In that case" thought Ken, flipping Kerbeus over and removed its Armor Tip.

"3... 2... 1... Let it, Rip!" both of them shouted and both of their beys flew away. Joker was brought to the center room and Pinkie said "Party Zone" and Joker was surrounded by her pink wind.

But Kerbeus circled Joker and didn't seem to try to attack. "What is he doing?" asked Rainbow and Amelia replied "Looks like Ken plans to drag out the battle and make it a battle of stamina"

"Why would he do that? If the fight goes on any longer Kerbeus will stop first" Twilight said and with that Amelia looked over and said "He must have something up his sleeve."

After a while, both Jocke and Kerbeus had started to waddle and Pinkie said "If it continues a little more, I win, Jippie" But after a while, Joker pushed in so much that it stopped while Kerbeus was still barely spinning.

"What" Pinkie said and then the other gasped as the ref said "Chain Kerbeus with a Survivor Finish. Ken Midori is the winner" and the crowd started cheering.

"How could Pinkie lose in a battle of endurance" Rarity said and then Twilight picked up her tablet and started scanning Kerbeus. "What now" she said and that got the attention of the others. "What is it Twi?" said Sunset and then Twilight said "He removed the Armor Tip"

"Armor Tip?" said the CMC and Twilight wiped the screen. "Kerbeus has two different tips. One is set on the Bey and the other is like armor. Depending on whether the Armor Tip is on or not, it moves in different ways." Twilight explained, looking at Ken.

"By removing the Armor Tip he used the tip that had more stamina" Twilight said and the girls and the CMC watched as Pinkie walked off the tendon and Fluttershy slowly walked forward.

"Is Fluttershy going to be okay?" Sweetie Belle asked and Scootaloo replied "Don't know" and the girls looked at Fluttershy worriedly. Fluttershy had arrived at the stadium and was staring at Ken and she thought about what he had said the day before.

(Flashback)

"Um what did you want to talk about" Fluttershy asked and Ken smiled at her and then Keru said "Are you always this shy?"

Fluttershy panicked a bit and said "Oh sorry. I'm just like that. I'm sorry" but then Besu said "Hey, Hey. don't worry. There's nothing wrong with it. I'm shy too"

This made Fluttershy look up and say "R-Really" and then Keru said "Yeah, I always used to change schools because our show travels around. So I was never very good at making friends" and then Besu said "I became quite shy about it. But one day I managed to make the best friends ever"

"Really. Who?" Fluttershy asked and then Keru replied "A guy named Valt Aoi" And then Fluttershy repeated confused "Valt Aoi?"

"He's a really strong Blader?" said Keru and then Besu added "But he's also kind and really friendly" Then Keru said "In the beginning he didn't stop annoying us about joining his Bey club" and then Besu said "But thanks to that, we met so many good friends and rivals"

"Yeah like Honcho, Daigo and Shu" Keru said and then Besu said "Even Wakiya although he was quite cocky at first" and then Keru replied "True"

With that Fluttershy giggled and then Ken put Keru and Besu down and said "Thanks to my friends I became the person I am today" and then he turned to Fluttershy.

"Before you go I just want to give you a little tip" he said and then Fluttershy said "Oh what is it?" And with that Ken said "No matter how shy you get, your friends will have your back" and Fluttershy's eyes twinkled up.

(End of Flashback)

Fluttershy thought about her friends and how they were there for her. And then she heard Rainbow's voice shout "Come on Shy, Win this"

When Fluttershy looked over to her friends, they were cheering her on and it made her heart grow warmer. And with that she looked straight at Ken with a confident look.

"Okay, I'll win this" she said and that made Ken smile. He took out the Kerbeus and attached it's Armor Tip back saying "I won't lose to you"

"first battle" said the ref and both got ready and then the ref said "Ready, Set"

"3... 2... 1... Let it, Rip!" both shouted and both Beys were heading towards the center. "Kerbeus, Chain Dispel" Ken shouted and the energy chain formed around Kerbeus. "Jackalope, Flutter Spin" Fluttershy said and the energy circle formed and the two Beys collided with both attacking again and again.

The crowd was in awe of the battle and the Main 7 cheered on Fluttershy as both Beys continued to attack. After a while, both Beys were pushed up the slope.

With that, Ken started to roar and shouted "Kerbeus, NOW" and with that he resonated with his bey so Kerbeus' avatar appeared. "Go now, Jackalope" Fluttershy called and resonated with her bey so its avatar also appeared.

With that, both Beys faced each other. "GO, Chain Break" Ken shouted and the chain formed again. "Flutter Break" Fluttershy called and a ring formed around Jackalope in the shape of twisted bunny ears. When the attacks collided, it started to sparkle and crackle.

After a few seconds both Beys flew out of the stadium but Jackalope hit the wall and hit the ground a little later.

"Flutter Jackalope with a Ring Out Finish. Fluttershy is the winner" said the ref and everyone in the audience cheered for Fluttershy. "I did it" Fluttershy said in disbelief at what just happened.

"Well done girl. you won against us" Keru said and Ken walked up to Fluttershy with a smile. "Oh thanks" she said but then Besu said "Even if we want to keep talking we have a show to do" and so Ken went behind the tendon to prepare.


After a while the show was over and Ken's family started packing up their things. Fluttershy thanked Ken for the tips but then Keru replied "It was nothing" and then Besu said "We just wanted to be helpful"

After a while Rainbow called out "Shy, we're going now" and with that Fluttershy gave Ken a quick bow before running off. "Flutershy, wait" Ken called and when she turned around, Keru and Besu were holding the stuffed bunny.

"Because you won against me" Keru said and then Besu said "Then you win the prize" and then Ken threw the bunny to Fluttershy. When she caught it she said "Thank you Ken" with a big smile and ran towards her friends with Ken also giving a smile.


It was night and in a meditation garden in Japan it was completely silent. There was not a soul there but one. It was a boy with dark brown hair, a white training uniform and blue eyes.

He was just in meditation and inside his mind he was just standing in front of a big dragon. It was Crimson Red and had a snake-like body with narrow hands and legs. Along its back it had gray thorns and on its head it had gray horns and blue eyes.

The boy walked over to the dragon and held out his hand and the dragon leaned forward, knowing that the boy had passed his test of concentration and attachment.

The boy was just about to wake up but then he saw that the sun was setting. But from that light there appeared a creature from myths, A Phoenix. The crimson dragon rose up and flew straight towards the phoenix and when it met a burst of light appeared and the boy opened his eyes.

"You have successfully passed your final test" said a voice and from the shadows an elderly man emerged. "Sensei" The boy said and bowed down. "You have successfully bonded with the dragon spirit and proven yourself worthy," the man said, holding out a red scale.

"Is that?" the boy began and then the man said "Yes, this is a scale said to have come from a dragon long ago. I have kept it close until the day I have found a warrior who has the power to handle the dragon. And today I give it to you, Robin" and held the scale up to the boy.

It took a while to understand everything that had just happened, but then Robin said "Thank you Sensei" and took the scale in his hands. "Now, It's time to forge your Bey" said the Man and Robin nodded and then they went into a forge and started melting the scales with metal to create a Bey.

After a while it was ready. the outside had four crimson blades with a scale pattern. Emelan was the small gray parts that held the blades together. And in the middle there is a crimson red dragon with blue eyes, gray thorns and horns.

"Now the last detail is a name for your Bey, do you have an idea" the man asked and Robin replied "Yes, From now on my Bey will be known as Crash Drago" and as he said that his bey started to glow crimson.