• Published 11th Feb 2024
  • 273 Views, 6 Comments

The Elements of unity - Purpleflower_editz2011



This a story about a big group of friends one day finding new elements growing onto the tree and has a villian connected

  • ...
 6
 273

The party disaster ( special)

Last night, a few creatures and ponies decorated for moonlove event which included purpleflower and her mother with pinkie pies family as they were very close in touch.

The event started 11 hours ago and every creature got woken up by loud music including twilight and cadence who are staying in canterlot for a week.
During their time of decorating canterlot for the event many ponies faced lots of drama and criticism.
The criticism lead to hitch sunrise to lay into depression.

No pony or creature knows if he will show up like star ( star broke up with him ).

Star did show up with purpleflower for no reason while she was having breakfast however purpleflower gave star her baby.
( star is reina..star is her nickname).

This is sugar telling you whats going on at this event. ( smirking)
Right now my sister brownie is waiting for shady and alternate universe purpleflower.
...

This is April 7th and right now comet is legit trying to get purpleflower to use all her life force onto making life..poor purpleflower.
It looks like more ponies and creatures showing up.
I see sueie who me and purpleflower invited in his or her fancy outfit..it ain't fancy hehe.
...

Now a few hours there were barely any guests and cadence and purpleflower with her sister flurryheart went to a restaurant.( they are back now).

Eariler hitch kinda ruined the party but its OK I think.
All I did was just give hitch a bear to calm him down and he left...no pony or creature checked him since.

I might just go check on that young guy.

I've just realised something it's the total solar eclipse tonight maybe I can tell him about it.
...

I saw the light grey stallion lay down in the canterlot with a droopy face which is hard to tell.
The stallion didn't seem to look interested about what I would tell him, but I would ask him anyway.

Once I got near the stallion I decided to ask if he will be alright just in case something happens.

...

Hitch is chill even though his heart is broken after star went off to be with alternate universe starlight.
Hitch knows about what happens when he falls in love with somepony even though now he can't tell his true crush skylar how he feels from all these years.

When hitch was small he didn't really get along with skylar but he still fell in love with her over time..( this happened when the equestria girl world was being connected to equestria).

I was told hitch wants to be a dad one day because every creature he knows is starting a family.
He did talk about things to me that I didn't need to know right away as I barely know him.

...
After I cheered up hitch I saw shady leaving canterlot back to Ponyvillie or maybe the crystal empire.

I began to run to shady before I go back to the party.
I jumped onto and her back and she did the weirdest face and laughed for a few seconds.

I then got off her back and we took our own ways for now as I'm returning home later after the eclipse, I also luckily reminded him to go later hehe.
...

Minutes after I walked back into the castle I heard growling and barking.
It was funny but I know who those two ponies and bark and stuff...purpleflower is ruff when she comes to this.

I saw Esther and purpleflower also comet how werid looking into sparkle lights eyes ( sparkle light from alternate universe).
The mares seemed pissed off with him and I don't know him but I've heard he is bad.

I've heard from purpleflower that he stole money from his mum and I must imagine how she reacted big time.

I sat down and watched this chaotic event before twilight interferes or cadence as moonlove won't do anything about it.

A little filly walked near me and my mind froze for a second like if the world was over.
After a few seconds time changed and the barking stopped and my friends went away...I dont consider Esther my friend really as she Is mean.

The light pink mare walked off with her cousin with her light purple shiny hair with all her pink fancy clothes.
The mare reminded me of rairty but more of a brat than generous but she can be kind at times.
We still don't know why we have these crystals as we don't meet the succession as our parents.
We did save Ponyvillie once and we got crystals for a mysterious reasons as we can't just get a strange reward for defating zara.

No creature hadn't heard from zara either however as there have been rumours that she went to a world called bloomworld or something.
Maybe she trying to use the ship that purpleflower is building to go to another planet or universe.

So many questions but there isn't much going on now anyways...

...
It has been a few hours since moonloves event and now it's dark as shadow.
The moon hasn't changed yet and I've hadn't seen hitch which is werid but sapphire is here..I kinda admit she is cute bit she is about purpleflowers age which kinda scares me even though comet is the oldest.
I have no words right now as sapphire won't stop talking about things I like..I know her but she doesn't have to talk about things I like she...no she can't it's to early for my Age I'm sure..

The moon covered the sun.
The sun was fading but giving a hoop of darkness from the big black void.
The light may be blinding but I'm not gonna go blind like some do.

...
My eyes began to go heavy like water stuck in dresses with stupid corsets I think or that thing that goes on the tutu.

My eyes closed into my own world...

Author's Note:

Tenses might change and no hate!!!!!!