• Published 11th Feb 2024
  • 273 Views, 6 Comments

The Elements of unity - Purpleflower_editz2011



This a story about a big group of friends one day finding new elements growing onto the tree and has a villian connected

  • ...
 6
 273

Rotation of the stars ( the end of arc 1)

Author's Note:

THIS MIGHT HAVE TENSES CHANGING IM BAD AT GRAMMAR SO DONT GIVE ME HATE!! REMEMBER NOT EVERY WRITING IS PERFECT.

Stars in the sky began change unusually like when lunar was nightmare moon.
It has been almost 9 months for purpleflower since she appeared during winter, back then she was just visiting pony villie.

The sky was dark aswell in the crystal empire with more stars because of galaxy and moondusk. Moonlove watches the night as she is in the crystal empire.
The mare still questions sky on how different it is than usual.

In a unusual place a group of creatures and ponies sit at a long table with someone at the head with her long Maine.
The mare begins to talk about a situation that shouldn't of been her business.

A couple of hours later ( in Ponyvillie).
Purpleflower with a group of friends and enemy she made flaws with. Chilled near the study area. There is 8 ponies together which includes luster dawn.

Purpleflower looked outside the window with her necklace made out of amethyst and aquarmine crystal with a pink crystal.
A purple shaped in the middle of the necklace. The mare looked on how the tree kept shining with some crystals on the blossoms which wasn't there.

The other mares are reading some books which twilight left for students she sent over. They were usually spells or potion making.

Back in a place that no one really knows. Many creatures walk down a hall way like canterlot but with buttons near glass windows with pictures of ponies and creatures.
A tall mare walks through the halls watching the glass windows open and close into places.

A light pink mare walks down the hall way with her short Maine and scars on her face. A dark figure follows through her into a glass window.
The light mare kept on walking to the huge creatures and ponies.

At the tree of harmony the greyish blue Pegasus with rainbow wings and hair, apple coloured eyes with maroon eyes, walk outside looking on how different the tree is.
The mare shouts " Guys!! Come out here there's something unusual."
The mare turns her head and sees her friends looking at her with one of her friends to trying to not really have eye contact. Shady replys to the mare." Alright I hope your not lieing since the tree cant change within a couple months."
Shady walks out and looks up and seeing a crystals with strange reflections.

The reflections weren't reflecting like normal light and kept flickering like the oil lap when it runs out.
The two mares watched with the other mares behind them.
Patterns appeared showing symbols.
The symbols began turning into a language.

Luster began writing down with a unusual expression, as the others were confused over the reflections.

Luster remembers back when she was in magic school learning about old languages and how flurryheart, purpleflower and cadence discovering things that no creature has like star swirl. Twilight was also involved.

Luster began being hesitated by what the language was due to the events before that has been told or seen.
The sun began to move like a clock trying to hit the twelve before one.
The patterns began to change due to the sunlight over the crystal like walls near the tree.

The language lightended like stars in the sky glazing beyond equestria.
The mares started to find information or remember something before maybe to try get help. But they always forgot something.

...

The mares found old pony Latin which didn't really match as much. The patterns began to look like stained glass.
The crystals no long had a bit of their shimmer like they used to.

Time kept going fast and stop as they knew something was probably based on someone as it didn't match the only obvious language that not every creature knew.

Luster and purpleflower decided to leave the tree and try figure some things,
it made sense with situations twilight has to deal with every day.

At the castle purpleflower , luster starts to use some books about why the tree has unusual reflections even though it could just be the sun.

The hours began to go and luster stays up still looking as the obvious reason ain't always true , as it is equestria where magic and friendship problems can happen.

Light spawned out of no where, a pony like figure appears with shadows.
Luster stared , shaking with eyes like a hawk from fluttershys cottage.
A mare appears like if twilght sent her for something in important but it wasn't the case..
The mare is small with some shadows spining out with magic crying from her eyes.
Luster looked concerned as she reminded her like sombras son( NOT HITCH).

A couple minutes later the shadows vanished and the mare glares at purpleflower.
The dark pink mare looks in a concerned manner.
Luster moves back in till, the mare starts saying " hi my name is purpleflower!"
Luster looks confused and replys " uh-h hi ."
The mare smiles and steps close saying " you don't need to question me as I'm basically purpleflower from another universe.

Back at the tree of harmony shadows stops the reflections caused by moon. The shadows look like umbrum but very shadowy. The shadows soround the tree hiding In crystals hanging off.

Brownie wakes up seeing many shadows with a curious look .
The mare walks across the sleeping mares near books , alot of books about places star swirl and twilight written with a few others.
The mare walks up to door and saw alot of black over the door with green and purple.
The mare stares with concern and confusion.

Back at the castle luster wakes up purpleflower ( the one in this universe).
Purpleflower awakens , the mares eyes looked like a five year old filly.
Purpleflower from the other universes walks up to her face and smiles.
The mare stares and smiles and says " hi purple what are you doing here?" Purple replys " well..."
Purpleflower stares in concern.

A few minutes later at the tree of harmony...
The group of 7 friends staring outside of the door.
Shadows kept going into the tree causing objects to shake.
One of the mares nearly fall over however manages.
The mares began to slowly walk closer with widening eyes.

Meanwhile...purpleflower and luster run to see if their friends are ok , while purple watches the castle as starlight has to watch the school.

A couple of dangerous minutes later the two friends arrived with their bones shaking.
Luster starts to walk down the stairs and turns on her horn and then purpleflower does the same.
Once the friends went down the stairs they saw the tree with unusual colours and the moon blood red.
Purpleflower stares at the moon in realization and the warning that purple gave to her and luster was true..

Esther and the ponies she doesn't get along with try to defend their selves and tree.
A dark night blue mare kept shooting her magic at her targets not knowing that their are 3 alicorns in total.
The mares eyes began to shift into dark magic.
Comet looks at the mares eyes and some dark magic tears come out.
The light blue mare sees how similar the mare looks to nightmare moon who is her nanny.

In the battle the pie twins try use their abilities to keep the mare away in till the others try turning her away from the tree.

Minutes later the mare began heading to Ponyvillie.
Luster, sapphire, purpleflower,comet and Esther began to follow her.

Back at the castle purple lays down at a pillow laying next to her girlfriend and a tall mare with black under her eyes.
One of the 3 mares wake up and sees unusual clouds like they expected and purple and comet began to walk outside.

Sapphire ran home to check on her family even though it was late.
Luster was shooting some of her magic with purpleflower even though down below purple and alternate universe comet began to join the fight.

With no emotion shown individually of two mares joining they kept trying to defend the town before trying to take her back into the forest.

The others left behind at the tree tried crafting thing with whatever they had in their surroundings.
Brownie kept watching the moon blind waiting for her friends to return.

The mares lead the mare to the tree, but unexpectedly the tree started breaking the shadows and started making something on the mares.

The dark blue mare teleported in front of tree but with a glittery mare staring at the mares.
The two other mares vanished like if they weren't there.

The glittery mare began to talk to the mare's about the mare.
The mare shade changed and the group got some new gear.

A few hours later ( in the morning)

A yellow mare appeared with a smile surprised about a familiar face she says to the mare laying down at the floor confused " welcome back Zara my cousin."
The mares wake up at the scene and comet quietly says " wait she's my auntie."
Purpleflower next to comet has high face.

A few minutes after the reunion they have a break at twilight's old castle, in till somepony knocks at the door.
Purpleflower walks up at door like if she was expecting something, the mare opens the door.
A purple mare with two other mares smile and the purple mare has some tears slowly going down her face.

The mares walk in and comet smiles with Esther being her bratty self.
The yellow mare finally introduced herself that her name is sunlove , the mare at the meeting about the stallion, there was also another mare at the table with her ears down.

Twilight walks over and whispers the mare " I have somepony you need to meet once you return to canterlot."
A few minutes pass and ponies and creatures watch the princesses fly to canterlot all expect , purpleflower,comet and Esther.

The creatures decided to make a event for the mares even though when everything happened they were sleeping, they knew the mares had to be celebrated.

To be continued in the next arc...