• Published 2nd Feb 2024
  • 416 Views, 53 Comments

The Ticket Master - TheKing2001



When given tickets to the Grand Galloping Gala, Sunset is less than enthused and tries to convince her friends not to go.

  • ...
0
 53
 416

She's So Annoying

The two stared at each other as Sunset narrowed her eyes. Moondancer shifted awkwardly on her hooves and looked away as Twilight grimaced.

“Twilight Twinkle,” Sunset scoffed as her friends watched warily.

“Sunset Dimmer. My name is Twilight Sparkle.”

“Didn’t you just get her name wrong?” Trixie wondered aloud. “Trixie doesn’t think you have much room to complain.”

“What are you doing here?” Sunset pointed a hoof accusingly at Twilight as they both ignored Trixie.

“Attending the Gala with my date obviously. Now what are you doing here?”

“Attending the Gala with my friends which is something you can’t relate to because it’s just you and here, nopony else,” Sunset shot back as Moondancer cleared her throat.

“I’m uh gonna go to the little fillies room while you two uh talk,” Moondancer said as her eyes flicked nervously between the two mares as she pushed her glasses up with her magic and trotted off hastily.

Sunset glared at Twilight as the two unicorns shifted their weight slightly and narrowed their eyes.

“Alright no fighting,” Shoeshine cut in as she stepped between the two. “There’s ponies watching. Twilight Twinkle, go somewhere else or you’ll be dealing with me and I already don’t like you. Sunset, go with Trixie and get a drink.”

“Fine,” Sunset relaxed her stance as Twilight copied her slowly. “See you around, Twinkle.”

“My name is Twilight Sparkle!”

“Yeah yeah, and the sky is falling down,” Sunset rolled her eyes as she trotted past. “I don’t trust you so kindly stay out of me and my friends way tonight. If you really wanna fight, meet me after wards.”

“I don’t even know what I did to you. I definitely don’t wanna fight you.”

“Good because I don’t wanna fight either,” Sunset admitted as she looked away before her expression hardened. “And you know exactly what you did, I’m not stupid. I didn’t get to where I am in life by being dumb.”

Shoeshine nudged Sunset away as she rolled her eyes, leaving Twilight behind them with her jaw dropped and shaking head.

“That mare is drives me up the wall, she is so annoying,” Twilight sighed and scuffed a hoof on the ground. “I don’t even know what I did to her.”

“Same,” Moondancer agreed as she reappeared next Twilight with a pop. “I’m back. Long line, ya know?”

“Yeah,” Twilight said as Moondancer coughed into a hoof. “I hope you washed you hooves after. I got hoof sanitizer if you need it.”

“I washed, what do you I am?” Moondancer scoffed with a smirk before kissing Twilight’s head. “Let’s just forget Sunset is here and try to at least have a decent night. And we can figure out why she despises you later.”

Twilight nodded with a sigh as the two trotted away.

“Just ignore your mortal enemy here and try to have a fun night,” Trixie said as she pushed a glass of alcohol to Sunset. “Trixie knows her too and she is not a fan. She can be quite rude at times during my shows in Canterlot, something about it being not real magic but meh what does she know?”

Silverspeed nodded as she stood by quietly watching behind them as she stretched her wings out.

“Yeah,” Shoeshine chimed in with a frown as she glanced at Screw Loose examining a strawberry. “I should probably go show her around, she’s only been to Canterlot for doctors and not to hang out.”

“How many doctors have you taken her to?” Sunset asked curiously as she flicked her ears as she glanced at her friend.

“Oh hundreds. We’ve been all over Equestria,” Shoeshine answered casually as she gave Screw Loose a strawberry. “Eat it, it’s good for you.”

“Bark,” Screw Loose said as she licked it off of Shoeshines hoof.

“She likes it,” Shoeshine translated and Sunset groaned.

“You do know that I can speak Screw Loose right?” Sunset asked with a faint smirk as the other three gave her stunned looks.

“Really?” Silverspeed asked with a raised eyebrow before placing her wings back at her side.

“Yeah.”

“That’s so cool!’ Shoeshine grinned as she trotted in a circle. “I thought only a select few understood Screw. This is cool. When did you learn?”

“I spend enough time with her as is so I just watched how you and the others seemingly talk to her and learned that way. It’s pretty easy,” Sunset explained as she glanced at Roseluck on the opposite side of the room with Derpy and a brown stallion. “Huh, who’s that?”

“Rose’s cousin. I forget his name,” Silverspeed said. “I’m gonna go explore, I’ll be back. I’ll find you all at the end of the night.”

Sunset nodded as she watched the pegasus walk away as she and Trixie watched Derpy for a few moments before shrugging.

“Trixie is going to go find Raindrops. Have fun.”

“Bye.”

“So are we placing bets on Trixie starting some drama?” Shoeshine asked with a smirk as Sunset downed a glass of wine.

“Oh absolutely.”

“Bark!”


“This is my cousin Time Turner,” Roseluck said as she wrapped a hoof around Derpy’s neck. “This is Derpy.”

“Hello,” Derpy said as she glanced at him.

“Hi. Mailmare in Ponyville correct, mother of two daughters and element of harmony?” Time asked as Derpy nodded slowly.

“How did you-”

“My cousin tells me a lot about all of her friends in Ponyville. Quite fascinating really,” Time explained as Roseluck smiled as she removed her hoof.

“So what do you do for work?” Derpy asked as she crossed her forelegs and smiled faintly.

“Oh I work all over Equestria and other places.”

“He’s a doctor,” Roseluck said quietly in Derpy’s ear. “A really good one.”

“O-oh.”

“Come and we can talk about it more if you would like. There’s so much to talk about. I can show you my means of transportation and everything,” Time said with a grin as he adjusted his green bowtie.

Derpy turned red as she examined his mane before flying after the earth pony as Roseluck grinned to herself.

“Roseluck you are an absolute genius,” Roseluck chuckled to herself. She hadn’t entirely been sure if trying to set up Derpy with her cousin had been a great idea but never know till you try. Roseluck had always thought the pair would be decent together even if they’ve never met before. “Oh I’m speaking in third pony. I’ve been spending way too much time with Trixie.”

With a quiet laugh, Roseluck turned back to her wine.

Author's Note:

Twilight is a native to Canterlot and is often considered aloof to many who have met her, unknowingly hurting the friendly unicorn. She is friendly deep down, similar to her marefriend Moondancer. She graduated Celestia's school of gifted unicorns behind Sunset and was Sunset's bitter rival. Secretly wishes she was the element of magic but doesn't actually care as much as Sunset thinks. Unaware that Sunset wholeheartedly believe Sunset thinks Twilight is out for her mother's attention and her spot. Fully accepting of her title as mad scientist as she is affectionately called by her friends, Twilight spends a lot of time in her basement lab and a majority of her tests blow up literally in her face. She shares an equal amount of disdain to Blueblood that Sunset does.

Motto: Ones ultimate truth lies in one's molecular structure.

Allies: Celestia, Lyra, Minuette, Lemon Hearts, Twinkleshine, Moondancer, Sunset, Cadence, Spike, Shining Armor, Twilight Velvet, Night Light, Celestia, Raven Inkwell, Derpy, Roseluck, Discord, Trixie, Shoeshine, Silverspeed, Dinky, Sparkler, Silver Spoon, Screw Loose.

Enemies: Sunset (formerly), Shoeshine (formerly), Nightmare Moon(formerly), Discord(formerly), Chrysalis, Tirek, Sombra, Lyra(formerly), Trixie (formerly), Roseluck(formerly), Silverspeed (formerly), Blueblood.

Abilities: Twilight is highly intelligent and spends a majority of her time reading. It doesn't matter where to her. She can teleport long distances and appear in books.

Weaknesses: While she is highly intelligent, she is physically very weak. Often resorts to magic to solve her problems or carry heavy items. Her coming off as aloof often pushes ponies away which hurts her self esteem.