• Published 24th Jan 2024
  • 243 Views, 14 Comments

My Little Pony: Draconic Lovers - RobtheMorpherPony

  • ...
4
 14
 243

Intro Part 1: The Story So Far

The Butterfly Effect...despite the name, it has nothing to do with an actual butterfly. It is a phenomon that occurs when the smallest change can lead to a domino effect that can change the course of history.

And one such change has caused the biggest, most drastic change that has ever been observed.

When Rainbow Dash pulled off the Sonic Rainboom during a race in order to defend Fluttershy, it had caused her future friends to all get their cutie marks at the exact same time. That much we all know for a fact. We also know for a fact, it was thanks to this Sonic Rainboom that Twilight was able to hatch Spike from the dragon egg presented to her for the entrance exam to Princess Celestia's school for gifted unicorns.

However, Spike's egg wasn't the only one that was hatched at this time. Smolder's egg had ended up close to where Rarity had been led by her magic, and the dragoness was hatched at the same time as Spike. Rarity ended up convincing her parents to adopt the baby dragoness as a second sister, and this would have implications later on when Twilight and Spike would end up at Ponyville for the one thousandth Summer Sun Celebration.

As thanks to this change, Spike would become enamered by Smolder, and thanks to to the purple dragon's inherit nature and drive to protect those he cares about like a true knight thanks to Twilight's biological brother Shining Armor, Smolder would end up enamared by Spike when the Purple Dragon protected the Orange Dragoness when Nightmare Moon cast a spell towards the dragoness but Spike would protect Smolder using a table.

Smolder wasn't the only change brought to Ponyville however. A man known as Gareth had been reborn as a black unicorn called White Flame and had tranferred to Ponyville Elementrary, setting up further dominos to tumble where the newly dubbed White Flame would cause changes to occur between Sweetie Belle, Button Mash, Scootaloo, and Rumble. That's saying nothing of White Flame's growing romance with Apple Bloom.

And yet, White Flame's past as Gareth has come back with a vengence: Zanth; a being brought on because of Gareth's mistreatment in his past life which lead to much pain and anguish; followed Gareth to this version of the MLP:FiM world. And what's more, it has become clear that this MLP:FiM world was once the very world where Gareth was put under so much mistreatment, that his pain and anguish allowed Zanth to be born.

Most recently, the Usurper Changeling Queen known as Chrysalis was defeated and punished for her crimes, but during the scuffle that ended the tyrant, Zanth had shown up, only to be launched away by an explosion caused by Wildson Mondoli. So Zanth is still at large.

More things are to be revealed, and more secrets will be unearthed. Especially since it seems that Spike's new friend in Dragon Lord Ember, has something to tell the purple dragon. How will Spike react to what Ember has to say? What will happen with Zanth? And will White Flame's past life as Gareth end up being a blessing instead of a curse?

All these answers and more will come.


RobtheMorpher presents...

A Leo Kingdom Productions Product...

A Fimfiction Original Story...

And the sequel to My Little Pony: The Draconic Sister

My Little Pony:
Draconic Lovers