• Published 18th Mar 2024
  • 430 Views, 71 Comments

My Little Pony: The Mobian Era (Season 4) - Mister E-Nonymous



Twilight, Sonic, Sunny and friends have returned for new adventures. Eggman may be gone for a while, but a new threat will rise. And there are a lot of things going to happen this season.

  • ...
7
 71
 430

Episode 1: Rise of the Fire Alicorn (Part 1)

My Little Pony

The Mobian Era (Season 4)


Episode 1: Rise of the Fire Alicorn (Part 1)


In the land of Equestria, the image closes in slowly on the Castle of Friendship. Inside the Castle, Twilight was asleep in her bed, sleeping peacefully. Just then, the scent of pancakes came into her nose. Twilight started sniffing it, and it woke her up. Twilight then started sitting up and stretching her arms and wings.

"Mmm... Something smells good," Twilight said. She then headed for her closet to change. After changing, she headed off into the kitchen area, where she saw Nyx, along with MC, cooking breakfast.

"Okay, and once the pancakes have a golden brown shade on each side, that's when they're done," MC said.

"Okay, M... I mean, dad," Nyx said. She then sighed. "Okay, it's still gonna take some time for me to adjust on calling you that."

"You kidding?" MC asked. "I'm still surprised that you are actually my daughter since I was the one who interrupted that ritual." He then chuckled. He then continued on chopping the potatoes with his claws. "I still can't believe this has happened to me, too."

"Well, you better believe it," Twilight said, getting the attention of both Nyx and MC. They turned around to face her. She was in her normal attire. Her blue button up shirt with a sparkle through the middle, her purple skirt with her cutie mark on it, and her normal dark blue boots. "You are Nyx's dad. I'm glad you're here helping her out with this." MC and Nyx had raised eyebrows while looking at her. "What? What is it?"

"Today's the day the six best students of your school are graduating, and you're wearing that?" MC asked. Twilight then went wide eyed.

"Graduation!" Twilight shouted. She then teleported out of the kitchen. MC and Nyx looked at each other and they started laughing.

But watching through a hologram was the mysterious new Alicorn. She and her blue unicorn assistant were looking down at them.

"Look at them, Misty," the Alicorn said. "Those pathetic little ponies and those pesky Freedom Fighters are getting ready for a silly little celebration of that pesky school."

"How come I've never been to school, Opaline?" Misty, the blue unicorn, asked.

"Because, Misty, you don't need the false facts of those history books," Opaline, the Alicorn, said. "Besides, those history books are precisely inaccurate. And also... all the magic in the whole universe shall belong to me. Opaline Arcana!" She had her wings spread wide. She then looked directly at Misty. "And as soon as I get all my magic back, you shall get your Cutie Mark."

Misty then looked down at her right hip, and pulled up the skirt of the custom made dress she had on, revealing where her Cutie Mark should be, but wasn't. Misty had a sad look on her face.

"Do not threat, Misty," Opaline said. "You'll have your Cutie Mark soon. As soon as I take down Twilight Sparkle and those who believe she is right." It then closed in on Opaline's eyes. "I'm coming for you, Twilight Sparkle."



At the School of Friendship's Amphitheater, ponies from across Equestria, along with family members of the Young 6, except for Gallus since he didn't have a family, were coming in to watch the ceremony. Then a ring portal opened up, and coming out of it were the Freedom Fighters (Sonic, Tails, MC, Amy, Cream, Cheese, Mutt, Maria, Sally, Bunnie, Antoine, Rotor and Truemen), Sunny and her friends, Midpoint, Olive and Cozy Glow.

"Wow," Hitch said. "These ponies know how to get ready for graduations."

"You know it, Trailblazer," MC said. "Now, Sally and I gotta go up to the royal box to sit with Sparkles, Spike, Nyx and Joshua." He then looked towards Sunny. "You two, Starscout. You've gotta get ready."

"Me?" Sunny asked. "But I'm not..."

"You are Joshua's descendant," MC said. "And you're also an Alicorn."

Sunny sighed and said, "Fine." She then closed her eyes and concentrated on her having good times with her friends. She then transformed into an Alicorn, her clothes also changing as well. She was now wearing a sparkly, yellow sequence dress that matched her wings and orange sparkles glowing from different locations. The orange straps of the dress were going up and loosely around her neck, and she had an orange gurgle around her waist. She was also wearing orange high heeled shoes. "Whoa! I don't remember this being part of my Alicorn form!"

"Guess even your Alicorn form evolves more and more," MC said. "Let's go." Then MC, Sally and Sunny started walking towards the box where Twilight, Spike, Nyx and Joshua were going to be sitting.

The rest of the Mobian Heroes went to the back row, getting comfortable. Midpoint had a thick briefcase. He then opened it up and out came a bunch of drone cameras, and they were going all over the Amphitheater.

"What's with the cameras?" Sonic asked.

"Starlight asked me to have this graduation broadcasted," Midpoint said. "This graduation is going to be broadcasting all across the Equestrian Continent."

"Just in case somepony doesn't get the chance to go," Tails said. "That's very clever, Alex."

"Sure is, sugah," Bunnie said. "So, how come the others ain't comin'?"

"Silver, Blaze and Marine are staying behind at Freedom Fighters Mansion so they could watch over Sparky and Cloudpuff," Hitch said.

"Wait, Sparky was supposed to be at home?" Izzy asked. Sparky then came out of the futuristic unicorn's mane, giggling.

"You brought Sparky?" Hitch asked.

"I hope he doesn't cause too much trouble," Mutt said.

"Oui," Antoine said. "Zat little baby dragon is so, how you say... hyperactive."

"We should take our seats," Olive said. "This is a big day, especially for those six students."

"Oh, yes," Cream said. "They've done so amazing. Their friendship is powerful."

"Chao!" Cheese said.

Meanwhile, up in the private box above the Amphitheater, Twilight, Spike, Nyx, Joshua, Cadance, Shining Armor, Guard Armor and Flurry Heart were there, looking out at the audience. Then MC, Sally and Sunny walked in.

"Hey, guys," MC said. He then used his powers to forge some proper attire. Most likely, the top half of a tuxedo with a blue tie with gold edge trimming.

"Hey, MC!" Shining Armor said. "Nice suit."

"Thanks, Shiner," MC said. "Can't believe you guys all showed up for this."

"Well, this is the school that Twilight started to help spread the magic of Friendship," Cadance said. She then wondered something. "I have to ask, is it true? You traveled back in time and interrupted the ritual that created Nyx?"

"I was surprised that my energy turned into DNA and mixed with Nyx's," MC said. "I'm still trying to get used to the fact that I'm now Nyx's dad."

"I thought so," came another voice. They all looked on the other side of the room and saw both Princess Celestia and Princess Luna. Princess Celestia then said, "I saw you that night when Twilight was captured. And I also recognized your energy signature when you undid what the Storm King's orbs did to us."

"That would explain that shocked look you gave me when we first met," MC said. "Even though that was my first interaction with you."

"Yes," Princess Celestia said. "And I do thank you for showing us where the ritual was being held."

"Okay," Twilight said. "The ceremony is going to start soon."

"This should be interesting," Sally said. Then they all started sitting in their assigned seats.

Inside the school of Friendship, the students who were graduating were getting ready to walk down the aisle. But the Young Six were nervous about graduating. Most of the students in the school were wearing graduation gowns with lavender sashes. But the Young Six, since the six of them were deemed valedictorians, were wearing silver sashes.

"Oh, I'm so nervous," Ocellus said. "What if when we graduate, we never get to see each other again?"

"Separated for the rest of our lives?!" Gallus asked. "No way. I'm not going back home... less."

"We won't let that happen!" Silverstream said. "We need to find a way for us to be together. We can't let our friendship end."

"Yona don't want to leave best friends!" Yona said.

"Maybe we'll find a way to stay together," Sandbar said.

"Like what?" Smolder asked. "Join the Freedom Fighters?" Then all of them went wide eyed. "You know what, maybe we should."

"We would have to talk to Sonic or MC about considering it," Ocellus said.

"That's true," Sandbar said. "Those two are the most qualified leaders of the Freedom Fighters. Even though Sonic doesn't act his age sometimes."

"Neither does Pinkie," Gallus said. Then the six of them laughed.

"Well, let's just talk to them right after the ceremony," Ocellus said. Just then, music started playing. "Oh! We need to get into position!" Then they split up in groups of three, going in different directions. But then they came back running in the opposite direction. "Wrong way."

"Obviously!" Smolder said.



The graduation ceremony started off. All the students of the school of Friendship were coming up to the front of the sitting area where they'd be sitting. In alphabetical order of course, except for the valedictorians. They would be sitting in the six seats that had silver seat cushions. Graduation music was playing through the speakers.

In the private box, Twilight, Spike, Nyx, Joshua, MC, Sally, Cadance, Shining Armor, Guard Armor, Flurry Heart, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna and Sunny were looking out towards the stage, seeing the graduates walking up to their assigned seating.

"Wow," Twilight said. "I didn't realize how many of my first students of the school were graduating today."

"I've seen a lot of graduations during my days in my school for gifted Unicorns," Princess Celestia said. "When I saw how much power you had in you during your entrance exam, I knew that one day, you'd graduate as an Alicorn."

"So, technically, her coronation as the newest Alicorn of Equestria was her graduation ceremony?" MC asked.

"Pretty much," Princess Celestia said. "And her crown was her diploma."

"Talk about a valedictorian," Sally said. Princess Cadance nodded in agreement.

"So, how long do these graduations last?" Joshua asked.

"Usually around an hour," MC said. He then chuckled. "Good luck, Sonic." Then the ponies and Sally started laughing. "Sal, you and Sonic still going on your date tomorrow night?"

"Sonic and I still have our relationship since we've started dating," Sally said.

"When did that happen?" Cadance asked. "You and Sonic dating?"

"A couple months after starting the Freedom Fighters," Sally said.

"You're gonna have to tell us how you came together one day," Twilight said.

"We'll remember that," MC said. Sally nodded.

When all of the graduates reached their seats, Starlight Glimmer, Sunburst and Trixie walked up to the podium on the stage. Starlight then started her speech.

"Thank you all for attending this schools graduation," Starlight said to those who were watching. "Even to those who couldn't make it. We're gathered here to celebrate the graduation of our students of Princess Twilight's School of Friendship. This school is the start of spreading the Magic of Friendship across Equestria and beyond. Including the world Equestria used to be a part of."

"Princess Twilight also thought to keep the peace treaty of all the other creatures of Equestria by having one creature attend this school," Sunburst said. "Even though when one member of the Equestrian Education Association tried shutting it down for inexperienced teachers and having non-pony students. But it was trying to follow the rules of the EEA that the school was shut down. But then he realized it was wrong for wanting this school to be like any other school in Equestria instead of a Friendship School. Especially when one of the students tried to get rid of magic."

"That was one time," Cozy Glow said, her arms crossed.

"At least we both saw the errors of our ways," said the stallion sitting next to Cozy Glow, who happened to be Chancellor Neighsay.

"So no matter what happens, the Magic of Friendship will continue to spread, and the bonds we make will never break," Starlight continued her speech. "Especially the bonds made by our six best students; Sandbar, Gallus, Smolder, Ocellus, Silverstream and Yona. Whom were chosen to be our valedictorians this year. Give a hand for our valedictorians." Then everyone there applauded. The Young Six then stood up and headed for the stage.

In the private box, the royals were smiling seeing the best students of the school were going up on stage.

"Okay, here we go," MC said.

"This is what we've been waiting for," Spike said.

The Young Six then went up to the podium. Gallus was the first one to speak.

"Back in Griffonstone, I was all alone for a long time," Gallus said from the podium. "Living out the days of my life on the streets was horrible. So when Grandpa Gruff sent me here to attend Princess Twilight's School of Friendship, I just thought that he did it just to get rid of me. But, it actually turned out for the better. I've made five of the best friends here. There's no way I would wanna give that up." He then stepped back as Smolder took the podium.

"The Dragon Lands are full of dragons who are really aggressive to the other creatures," Smolder said from the podium. "But coming here, I've learned that not all dragons are as superior as they think they are. They might be competitive and bad tempered sometimes, but all they ever needed was a good group of friends who accept them for who they truly want to be." She then stepped back as Ocellus stepped up.

"I was originally raised under the laws of Chrysalis; always trained to infiltrate cities and steal love from the ponies," Ocellus said from the podium. "But ever since she was dethroned, we changelings have been making more and more friends. At first, I thought that it wouldn't last. But coming to the School of Friendship, I've been feeling more comfortable. Especially around my best friends." She then stepped away from the podium so Yona could come up to the podium.

"Yona told that yaks best at everything," Yona said. "But Yona learned that not true. Yaks might not be best at everything, but yaks try their best. Since Yona come here to School of Friendship, Yona made lots of friends that had Yona's back. Yona glad Yona come here to School of Friendship, and Yona wish not to be separated from best friends." Yona then stepped away as Silverstream came up to the podium.

"We hippogriffs have been hiding underwater as seaponies for so long, we never came up to the surface or else the Storm King would have found us," Silverstream said. "But since his defeat, we didn't have to hide anymore. And since coming here, I've seen so many fascinating things and I've learned so much. And having the bestest friends any creature can have made it even better." She then stepped away so Sandbar can step up to the podium.

"I barely had friends growing up," Sandbar said. "I've never thought that anypony in the school would want to be friends with me. But then I met five creatures who had my back as much as I had theirs. My attending this school has made me a better pony, and I've made a lot of new friends. I couldn't have asked for anything better." He then stepped back as Starlight returned to the podium.

"Thank you, students," Starlight Glimmer. "You may return to your seats." Then the Young Six got off the stage. Starlight then looked towards the audience as soon as the Young Six returned to their seats. "Now, all of the students stand up. It is time for the students to achieve their diplomas." Then graduation music started playing as all the graduating students of the School of Friendship started standing up. She then started calling out the names of the graduates in alphabetical order.

"Wow," Sonic said. "That's a lot of graduates."

"I could've been one of them..." Cozy said. "If I wasn't led down the wrong path."

"Your birth father's in jail," Midpoint said. "And apparently, I was the one who made it happen."

In the private box, the royals in there were watching the graduates going up to gather their diplomas. Twilight felt proud that her six former best students were graduating.

"I like that look, Sparkles," MC said, getting Twilight's attention. "You're full of pride."

"I am," Twilight said. "Those six students have learned so much from us, and we've learned so much from them. I am so proud."

"They've done so many things," Sally said. "They helped fight off Metal Sonic with the Chaotix, they helped restore the moon, they helped you infiltrate Eggman's amusement park base full of Dark Gaia creatures..."

"They even encountered ghosts," MC said. The ponies in the room and Sally looked at MC in shock. "Yes. They did. Yona and I were the only ones who weren't possessed."

"There have been no scientific discoveries of ghosts," Twilight said.

"Actually, there have been," Princess Luna said, surprising Twilight. "Before I was Nightmare Moon, I have encountered poor spirits who have never crossed over. Whether they were trapped in this world, or are refusing to cross over. It happens more than you think."

"Tell me about it," MC said. "There was a ghost the size of a car keeping the souls of children trapped with him for eternity. I punched that ghost in the face." Just then, Pinkie Pie then came in.

"Hey! It's almost time for the graduation party in the Castle ballroom!" Pinkie said. "C'mon! We gotta get this party moving!" She then hopped away.

All of the ponies, Sally and MC looked at Pinkie Pie with widened eyes. Sally then said, "That pony is something I still don't understand." Twilight then giggled.



In the Castle of Friendship's ballroom, all the graduates, except the Young 6, were having a great time. And playing the music was Spike. Or rather, DJ Scales and Tail.

"Alright, everyone!" Spike called out. "DJ Scales and Tail is in the house! Let's get this party started!" He then placed a record on the turn table and disco music started playing. Everyone there started dancing to the music.

Meanwhile, down the hallway, Sonic, Sally and MC were walking down the halls.

"So, would you want to live in a castle like this, MC?" Sonic asked.

"Yeah, I never thought you'd ever want to move back into a castle since your seventh birthday," Sally said.

"Yeah, a lot has changed since then," MC said. "Who knows whether I stay here with Sparkles and Nyx, or stay with the Freedom Fighters."

"Speaking of which," came the voice of Sandbar. The three Freedom Fighters turned around seeing the Young 6 standing behind them.

"Oh, hey," Sally said. "The valedictorians of the School of Friendship. What brings you here?"

"The six of us have been friends ever since we've started hanging out with each other," Smolder said.

"And we don't want to give up our friendship," Silverstream said.

"Yona and friends are wondering if..." Yona said.

"If we would join the Freedom Fighters," Gallus said.

"Join the Freedom Fighters?" MC asked.

"Are you sure about this?" Sonic asked.

"You don't exactly have the right training," Sally said.

"Then why not train us?" Ocellus asked.

"We'd be up for whatever it takes," Smolder said, crossing her arms.

Sonic, MC and Sally turned around to speak with each other privately. Sonic then said, "Is it wise for us to have these six become Freedom Fighters?"

"They do need the right training," Sally said. "What do you think, Michael?"

"Well, they are devoted to sticking together," MC said. "I can respect that."

"So, are we going to train them?" Sonic asked.

MC then smirked and said, "They're gonna need their own rooms at Freedom Fighters Mansion." Then they turned around to face the Young 6. "Okay. Since you six are wanting to become Freedom Fighters, we've decided to let you train and live at Freedom Fighters Mansion." The Young 6 gasped in excitement.

"As long as you let your families know and if you get their permission," Sonic said.

"Are you kidding?" Gallus asked. "Grandpa Gruff would beg you to let me stay with you guys forever."

"I don't find that hard to believe," Sonic said. "We've seen Griffonstone, and it did not look safe to be homeless."

"Okay, well Gallus is automatically in," MC said. He then used his powers to forge permission slips. "As for the rest of you, you're gonna need your parents's signatures to allow you to train with us to become Freedom Fighters."

"Yes, sir!" the Young 6, except Gallus, said in unison.

"Okay, now let's get back to the ballroom," Sonic said. "Let's party!" Then they all headed back to the ballroom. Not knowing that Opaline and Misty were watching them.

"So, those pesky heroes are going to train those wimpy little creatures to become Freedom Fighters, eh?" Opaline asked. "Now that is something I cannot allow." She then sat up from her throne. "It is time for me to make my triumphant return!"

"Opaline?" Misty asked. "Where are we going?"

"We are not going anywhere, Misty," Opaline said. "I need you to guard the lair until I come back. I'm going to take down those pesky heroes... once and for all." Then a holographic image of Twilight Sparkle appeared from Opaline's enchanted pool. "Starting with the most annoying of all: Twilight Sparkle." She then started laughing evilly.

Back in the Castle of Friendship's ballroom, the Freedom Fighters were talking with each other, along with Sunny and her friends. Sunny was still in her alicorn form. Just then, the music started dying down. Everyone in the room looked towards the turntables seeing Twilight standing in front of them.

"Good day, everyone," Twilight said. "Is everyone having a good time?" The ones attending the party cheered. "I'm glad to hear it. Now that the first sets of graduates have completed their learning in the School of Friendship, I think it's time for more of the other non-pony creatures to start attending. Since five of our valedictorians did so well." The crowd started applauding while looking at the Young 6. "I surely hope the other non-pony creatures who want to learn friendship are watching this."

"They are, Twilight," Midpoint said, walking up to her. "I'm live streaming this announcement as we speak."

"Oh," Twilight said. "Well that's good. Now, since the School of Friendship is gonna be closed for the Summer, that gives every creature in Equestria enough time to start filling out some applications. Even those outside of the Equestrian Continent."

"I'm sure we can make that happen," MC said, coming up to Twilight.

"Good," Twilight said. "For now, let's all just have a great time." Then the crowd cheered. Twilight and MC then started walking through the crowd, heading towards Nyx, Joshua, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Princess Cadance and Shining Armor.

"I am so proud of you, Twilight," Princess Celestia said. "You've become the pony I knew you would become."

"Thank you, Celestia," Twilight said. "Now, it's only a matter of time until the world has their own ways of joining in our friendship movement."

"Yeah, it's only a matter of time," MC said.

"This sure is a great party, Mom," Joshua said.

"Yeah, you went all out," Nyx said.

"I'm glad to hear that," Twilight said. "I know it's bad luck to say this..." She then giggled. "Don't tell Izzy. But, what could possibly go wrong." Just then, in the middle of the ballroom floor, a tower of pink flames emerged, surprising everyone in the room, the music going out, and the Freedom Fighters going into battle positions.

"This can't be good," Sonic said.

Just then, the pink flames started to die down to reveal a magenta alicorn in a crimson red dress, a metal necklace with diamond shaped spikes on it, and blue eye shadow appeared. It was Opaline. She then spoke.

"Hello, my subjects," Opaline said. "The true ruler of Equestria... has returned." She then laughed evilly. All the ponies were shocked at Opaline's sudden appearance and declaration. Especially Celestia and Luna.


Author's Note:

Next Episode:
The Rise of the Fire Alicorn (Part 2)