• Published 5th Jan 2024
  • 523 Views, 6 Comments

What if Discord had different intentions during the season nine finale? - Horror Pro5555



A what if story if Discord had been playing along to being friends to Equestria as all a part of his master plan.

  • ...
 6
 523

The truth is revealed

Discord at that moment couldn't believe that the three he was training to put together turned against him, but the truth had to be revealed and he was pleased to see their reactions. "That was unexpected," Tirek responded as Discord put on a villainous grin and waited for the chance to speak. "So wait, you were Grogar?" Discord finally responded,

"Yes indeed my Dear Cozy glow and I'm so proud of you three, you all came up with a plan and had gotten the bell without telling me, brilliant simply brilliant! I knew you could work together."

The three looked at each other before Cozy Glow questioned "So you brought us all together and purposely did those attacks on your friends?"

"Friends? HA, more like my enemies, all this time they thought of me as their friend always counting on the lord of chaos to "save the day" while behind the scenes the whole time I've been planning my ultimate revenge on Twilight and those pitful ponies, oh my apologizes I meant our revenge."

"Yes it was indeed unfortunate that I had to be involved in stopping your plans, Chrysalis, Tirek. I had full intentions to join you tirek until you stabbed me in the back and stole my magic and was forced to reside with those pesky ponies and had to find the last key from the harmony chest." He made a disgusted noise when he said harmony. Chrysalis when I heard of your plan to replace ponies, with your changelings and even kidnapping the princesses priceless! Unfortunately, you lost your kingdom, when I found you three and Sombra I had aimed at some point to join up and take back your kingdom from that goody good Thorax!!" "But now things can go back on track, in fact, I just had the most wonderful idea! I can go run to those ponies, while you all follow me (without being seen of course) and then do an attack on them, I reveal my intentions, we steal all the magic in Equestria and then we can make powerful Tirek once again and wreak havoc on this world and, you Chrysalis we will march to Thorax and take back the throne that you desire and deserve, what do you say?"

"Discord, do you tell the truth, you see what I said when we first met?"

"Indeed Tirek I agreed that friendship was prison always asked to do things always have to say sorry, have to try to be nice and I can't even let loose my chaos anymore *sniffle* I miss that all so much."

"And Discord is it true that you were intended to help me get back my kingdom?" Chrysalis asked before Discord replied, "Absolutely my dear, I miss all their previous terrifying designs, fangs, and swarming in like a army but now they look too cuddly, and their so nice it disgusts me!"

They all had knowing expressions on their faces as they looked back at Discord. Cozy Glow then had a suspicious look before asking "what's in it for us?"

"You will have my full support and give use certain abilities if you want and, I will make us immune to Grogar's bell." They looked at each other with surprise, immunatity to Grogars bell? They would be unstoppable and with Discord's help they can finally get their revenge,, after all so did Discord. After talking among each other before turning back to Discord and stating we agree with your plan Discord. Discord started laughing silently at first before growing into evil laughter.

"Excellent, excellent, excellent! Just follow me and we'll start heading towards the castle i'll be running to seem like something went wrong, then you guys come in and we'll take over the castle, get those ponies out of the way and then the extraction will begin and I will travel with you Chrysalis, to take back your throne. So what are we waiting for our takeover to begin." He ran off at first on all fours running on his way to the castle while the other three followed behind with smiles on their faces, it was happening they were finally going to take over Equestria and nothing were going to stop them.

Discord finally arrived at the castle and he saw the six there, "perfect" he thought before covering himself in leaves and other things and using his excellent acting to seem like he was tired. After telling them they responded to the princesses who wondered what he had done. He hid the scowl that was starting to cross his face, the princesses scolding him like some kind of child, pathetic he was surprised he even lasted so long with them around. After what he considered a boring speech suddenly Cozy Glow appeared throwing a ball of guards to the ground and making a joke about Twilight's speech, Discord attempted to keep in his laughter and do so skillfully as Cozy Glow attacked Twilight causing her to hit the chair and landing on the cold floor. Discord and the others gasped (Discord faked it) before blasting off the laser. Meanwhile, Tirek was busy dealing with the pillars as they attempted to fight off Tirek but were overpowered by the Centaur. Stealing all of their magic before heading back to the castle to continue Discord's plan. While Chrysalis went looking for her arch nemesis: Starlight Glimmer.

They began to fight as Starlight teleported them to a snowy mountain with the wind blowing. Starlight put up a good fight but in the end, she got caught in her cacoon and headed back to the castle. Back at the castle, Cozy Glow fought off the guards and opened a portal to where they fell outside into the water near the castle. As the princesses attempted to shoot Cozy Glow she used the bell to harness both of their magic causing pain to both of them as their magic was sucked. The Main Six attacked her surprise after surprise as she attempted to dodge all of them. Before being lassoed down by Applejack, she was surrounded. Cozy smiled as the others returned blasting through the glass and swiping the throne out of the way. Discord was hiding behind it before being escorted by Cozy Glow to the ground and pulling thumps up to Cozy and winked, which Cozy winked back as Discord looked for a hidden area.

Twilight made a short speech to them about how they would still win in the end, they laughed but a fourth laugh could be heard in the corner, suddenly Fluttershy noticed something, somepony was missing, "where's Discord?" as the three continued to laugh. They explained that they were the cause of many things before Cozy proclaimed that it was time for some redecorating before a voice came out of the shadows, "I can't agree more Cozy Glow" as Discord emerged from the shadow drinking a potion before his body shinned as renewed chaos magic flowed through him "Ah, much better."

Applejack first replied with "Discord you were able to get out, help us get rid of these three!" Discord smiled in an evil grin as he stated "You fools thought that all of this time, you thought we were friends? Simply hilarious and, tricked you all!" Celestia replied, "What are you talking about Discord?" "Isn't obvious Celestia? I purposely brought them all together for my best plan yet on you pitful ponies, my true revenge on you all!"

"Discord why, why revenge on us too?"

Twilight asked before flying over to Twilight and stating, "Well duh you girls, sealed me in stone a second time and when Celestia tried to "reform" me it was the perfect chance to get my full revenge, I'll tell more later but me and my allies have plans." All four of them turned towards the back of the room and fired one powerful beam, destroying a part of Canterlot as rubble fell from above. They showed off how powerful they were and proved their point when they broke the shield. Tirek carried Twilight over and all four prepared to get their revenge on Twilight before Rarity threw a boulder at them, causing Twilight to fall from their grasp. They all fired again as Twilight rose some part of the castle to protect them from the blast. As Twilight teleported away destroying the piece that was protecting the others.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Author's Note:

Wow, that was a long one, but I wanted to do something that was an alternate universe and not with a crossover but in the universe and to be honest, it's too much fun with Discord as a villain and will finish off finish off next time with a different ending than you all used to. I'll see you in the fog!"