• Published 8th Oct 2012
  • 789 Views, 17 Comments

Ponies FTW - Ditzy_Hooves_1



"I had kind of a peaceful life, until two technicolor ponies ruined it. Can I get through this with m sanity alive?" read to find out.

  • ...
10
 17
 789

A broken heart, and a black hole

As Katie ran home she decided to never see Zach again, Katie was devastated about what Zach said to her.
"he has no heart, he has a black hole instead." Said Katie as she cried into her pillow. Zach had broken her heart, but what was he doing?
"Twilight?" Zach called, hoping to find the lavender pony before something bad happens.
"in here!" Twilight said as she fiddled with something in the garage.
The clinking of glass was heard through the door, Zach got suspisions of what she was doing.
"what are you doing?" asked Zach, as he got ready to open the door.
"Nothing." Twilight said sheepishly, she knew he was onto her. she had to think fast.
"I'm coming in on three okay." said Zach, as he got ready to push o the door.
"1.....2.....3!" exclaimed Zach as he pushed open the door only to find twilight making a pink potion....how she does that, he doesnt know...
"What the fuck are ou doing?" Zach asks while walking to twilight.
"Nothing...nothing at all..." she said sheepishly while hiding her set of tubes and beakers.
Zach took all the beakers and test tubes he could find, he put them away and shut the door.
luckily Twilight has one beaker....the one she needs.
Twilight tried as hard as she could to teleport a note and the beaker to Katie. She had succeeded!
"What is this" Katie said looking up at her desk, a pink potion with a note on it.
the note said "Dear Katie, This is Twilight, I see that you and Zach have known each other for a while, anyhoof
I need you to put his in something you are making for Zach, this will get him to love you!" Signed twilight
"fine I'll do it!" Katie said to herself.


End of Part 1.

Author's Note:

oh boy oh boy oh boy! 2nd to last chapter!!! >:3