• Published 8th Oct 2012
  • 789 Views, 17 Comments

Ponies FTW - Ditzy_Hooves_1



"I had kind of a peaceful life, until two technicolor ponies ruined it. Can I get through this with m sanity alive?" read to find out.

  • ...
10
 17
 789

Crazy Nights and Messed Up Dayz

Well I thought I was going to get up and do the daily routine today and they would be gone, I thought that was all a dream but boy was I wrong the first thing I felt when I woke up was a certain lavender muzzle, touching my face.

I open my eyes only to see a lavender mare laying in front of me in my bed. So I reacted like any human being would.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!! GET OUTA MY BED YOU....PURPLE BASTARD!" I shouted,

With a just as shocked look on her face Twilight replied with a "huuh what...is it seven already? AHHHH!"

"WERE WE!? DID YOU!? DID I!? OKAY GET OUTA MY BED!" I shouted back,

an angry unicorn light up her horn and shouted "YOU BETTER NOT HAVE HAD SEX WITH ME!!!".

I furiously got dressed and shouted down the hall "WHA...I BETTER NOT HAVE! YOU BETTER NOT HAVE BITCH!"

As Twilight left I heard pinkie get up, she trotted in my room and still half asleep, asked me "Mr.hoo-man do you have any candy?"

I stared at her and thought "Okay what the hell, she wants to eat candy for breakfast...NO. I am not gonna go buy candy.....hey wait a minute, is that the smell of.....frosting?" I stopped thinking for a second to see pinkie leaning on me, asleep.

I quickly moved away and got my deoderant, and left pinkie on the bedroom floor, quickly running to the bathroom door I noticed it was locked....Sparkle. I shouted into the door, "Twilight get your lazy fat ass out of my shower!" no answer, I banged on the door a few times, still nothing, so I did what any late for work brony would do. I Slamed the door open, grabbed a towel, and pulled her out of there.

"What the hell are you doing!?" Twilight said, "at least she got the hang of the human swear words, instead of that celestia shit." I thought.

"I am taking you out of my shower, I am late for work!" I yelled loud enough for my neighbors to hear,

"well fine! just let go of me!" she replied awfully angrily.

I ran into the shower and fifteen minutes later, I ran out as fast as a roadrunner. I got my tasty oats and had breakfast, then I tossed Twilight an apple and said "I will be back in one hour, do not have any parties or fun just be quiet and don't go outside, I want you to make sure Pinkie doesn't break the fourth wall while I'm gone." I said as I ran out the door.

I hopped into my Toyota Sedan, and left for work. I just hope all hell doesn't break loose while i'm gone.

* * * * * *

Once I finally got to work I was bombarded by my boss Zane with some reports on what Dubstep songs we can remix, I started to open my laptop when suddenly Mason came by, "Zach we got a big meeting on Thursday okay." He wispered to me, "Thanks Mason." I wispered back. Little did I know we were going to have a hell of a meeting.