• Published 6th Dec 2023
  • 539 Views, 7 Comments

Captain Underpants and The Deadly Shadows of Sombra - Big Imagination E



George, Harold and Captain Underpants get sent to Equestria to stop Sombra from taking over.

  • ...
9
 7
 539

Chapter 9: The Artistic Trio vs The Shadow King

Our heroes finally got to the Crystal Empire and entered the throne room where they see Sombra in Shining's throne. He has kept Shining Armor and Cadence trapped in a crystal cage.

"Ok King Sombra. Time to give up the crown!!" Rainbow shouted.

"Haha. You came here to fight me with nothing but your wits? Clever. But foolish!" Sombra remarked.

Then the boys came in and flew above Sombra getting in battle positions ready to take him down.

"Who are they?" Shining Armor asked.

"Fear not good sir! For we will stop Sombra and save you and everyone on a piping hot platter of freedom! With a side order of liberty and a cup sized order of justice!" Captain Underpants said with heroism.

"This is George, Harold and Captain Underpants! They'll save you guys! And we'll help too!" Twilight replied.

"Oh so these three buffoons think they can stop me? I will give you credit for stopping my hydra but your not strong enough to stop me! So let's do this!!" Sombra growled.

He began transforming into a shadow monster as claws came out of the cloud and his head was out too with glowing green eyes and a red horn. He growled at the trio and roared loud pushing them back but held their ground. Then they headed to Sombra and when he jumped up he came down and roared ready to attack. But the whole scene froze again as George and Harold came to the readers one last time.

"Freeze! I know we said this twice i promise that this is the last one. So as you know the following scenes contain stuff that may be a little violent to kids. But we can only show it using a technology known as Flip-o-rama!!" George announced.

Then Harold got his notebook with the pictures for Flip-o-rama.

"Okay. So Sombra covered the heroes in shadow scaring them." Harold said as he flipped the page back and forth making the picture move.

"Then he made a hero sandwich." Harold continued.

"And they played a game of Dodge the Red Lightning." George said.

"Yes. And the heroes had enough and used their powers to try and weaken Sombra so they can free Cadence and Shining Armor." Harold replied.

"But Sombra had other tricks up his sleeve and tired out the boys." George told them.

"The ponies realized that they need help big time. So Twilight used her magic to heal them back at full strength and she along with her friends joined them in taking Sombra down!" Harold said.

"And they were gaining the upper hand but Sombra wouldn't back down. So they realized that they need to find his weak spot to destroy him." George said as Harold flipped the last page ending the Flip-o-rama and back to the fight scene.

"That was the quickest Flip-o-rama I've ever seen! Now help us out boys!" Starlight shouted.

"Gotcha Starlight! Let's go!" Harold said flying high and heading to Sombra.

The fight was still going as Captain Underpants shot glowing underwear at him hitting in the face.

"Eww! That's gross!" Sombra said disgusted.

"Oh there's more where that came from!" Captain Underpants said shooting more underwear.

Sombra then blasted red lightning at Captain Underpants but he dodged them Harold came in front of him and spun around in a rainbow circle making him dizzy. Them he used his rainbow rings to create a Guardian of pure light and commanded it to attack Sombra. The guardian obeyed and with a little help from George using his hypno rings they took out both his hands when Sombra tried to squash them but the Guardian grabbed his hands and blasted two beams of light instantly destroying them. Sombra shouted in pain when that happened.

"You vile little brats! You'll pay for this!" Sombra shouted in rage as he charged at them.

Captain Underpants shot another pair of glowing underwear at him and he growled blasting red lightning at the boys but they dodged.

"Okay. Enough playing around! Time to show you some REAL fear! By killing your friends!" Sombra sneered.

He then aimed at the girls and blasted red lightning at them. But before it could hit George used his hypno rings to mind control Sombra and forced the lighting to hit him back and once it did he yelled in pain as the lighting became unstable and exploded causing Sombra to revert back to his true form. He laid on the ground all tired and scared.

"How is this possible?! Your powers can't defeat mine! I PLANNED ALL THIS TO DESTROY YOU!!!" Sombra shouted throwing a fit.

"You may have planned this from our comic Sombra but you forgot one thing." Harold replied.

"And what's that you brats?" Sombra asked.

"That Captain Underpants will always foil your plans. And we happened to know from the very first day we were here that friendship really is magic!" George answered.

The ponies smiled seeing them understanding the lesson everyone knows.

"For our friends." George started.

"For all that is pre shrunk and cottony!" Captain Underpants continued.

"For the freedom of the Crystal Ponies!" Harold finished.

"For Equestria!!" The boys said in unison.

"Ladies! It's time to shine a light on thee!" Captain Underpants declared.

The ponies nodded in agreement and everyone came together to perform the ultimate spell of friendship. They held hands, floated above the ground and opened their eyes activating the power. Then a giant comic fist of pure rainbow light came to Sombra as he screamed seeing it and covered him in the light vanquishing him into nothingness and ridding the dark crystals freeing Cadence and Shining Armor and restoring peace to the Crystal Empire. The gang all hugged them knowing their safe.

"Twily! Thank you for saving us and the Crystal Empire!" Shining smiled.

"Thanks Shining. But we couldn't have done it without our friends." Twilight said pointing to George, Harold and Captain Underpants as they the kids took off their headwear.

Cadence came to them smiling and the boys bowed in respect.

"Thank you boys. For saving the Crystal Empire from King Sombra and helping Twilight. We are so grateful to you." Cadence responded.

"Your welcome your highness. Me and my sidekicks did a good job protecting you. Now no more shadows will be lurking around." Captain Underpants replied.

"And we thank you for that. We have to do something special for you guys." Shining smiled.

Then Shining and Cadence went to the girls and planned out a special surprise for the boys. What will it be? Well find out the surprise soon enough.

Author's Note:

Sombra is no more!! Prepare for the final chapter to see the surprise!