• Published 6th Dec 2023
  • 539 Views, 7 Comments

Captain Underpants and The Deadly Shadows of Sombra - Big Imagination E



George, Harold and Captain Underpants get sent to Equestria to stop Sombra from taking over.

  • ...
9
 7
 539

Chapter 1: The Start of Friendship.

In the beginning of this amazing story we see two boys walking to school. One was a brown skin boy with a flat top and a tie. The other was white skinned and a bad haircut. They are George Beard and Harold Hutchins. Remember that now. Anyways they were heading inside their elementary school and love to pull pranks to make everyone laugh. But they had to watch out for their mean principal: Mr Krupp. And he hates anything fun. Anywho they were in their science class and the teacher was bored til they heard the speaker.

"Attention everyone. Principal Krupp here with an announcement. This Saturday is the mandatory Invention Convention. So be here with your inventions at 8am. And no complaints!!" Krupp announced.

Everyone groaned at that except for Melvin Sneedly who is supposedly the teacher's pet. They all headed out in hopes on enjoying the weekend but George and Harold had other plans.

"Hey George. I got an idea." Harold replied.

"Okay lemme hear it man." George said.

"What im thinking is that we can mess around with one of Melvin's inventions so that way everyone will get a good laugh out after hours of boring talk." Harold answered.

"Good idea. Let's do it." George responded.

So the two headed their way to the gymnasium and saw a lot of Melvin's inventions. Now putting on a simple prank was one thing. But since they wanted the whole school laughing they needed to choose one invention to mess around with.

"How bout the Lint Collector?" George asked.

"Nah we need something bigger. Like......ooh that one. The Other Dimensionater." Harold said pointing at a special machine with a portal blaster in it.

"Perfect. Let's build us a remote to control that machine." George responded.

So the two got out their supplies and got to work. They took the mechanism and data from the Other Dimensionater and quickly built a mini remote to control it. Then they rushed out of the building and headed home so Krupp wouldn't catch them.


Saturday came and sure enough it was cloudy and gray. Everyone walked all gloomy and sad into the school like zombies. They really didn't want to be there but Krupp gave them no choice.

"All right everyone. Since were here we can begin. Now on to Melvin Sneedly who will demonstrate all 18 inventions he built. Take it away." Krupp said as he gave Melvin the mic.

"I will now demonstrate something I call The Robotic Sock Matcher. Never again with you waste time matching your socks." Melvin said as he demonstrated his invention which matched his sock.

Hours went by and everyone was bored out of their minds. They can't stand hearing Melvin talking. But luckily George and Harold had their remote all ready for their prank to work. After Melvin finished demonstrating the 16 inventions he had he went to the Other Dimensionater.

"And now people feast your eyes on this. The Other Dimensionater!! This puppy right here can take me to other dimensions and see other things no human could have. Allow me to demonstrate." Melvin responded.

He pressed the button which actived the Other Dimensionater and prepared a portal. Then right on cue George pushed the button on the remote and caused the Other Dimensionater to go crazy. It played some music and started opening different portals to different worlds. Krupp saw this and worried.

"Melvin turn that off!" Krupp demanded.

"Im trying sir but it's not cooperating!" Melvin responded.

Then suddenly the portal in the center of the Other Dimensionater became unstable and started to vacuum up everything. The students all grabbed on to something to prevent them from being sucked in. But George and Harold didn't find anything to hang on to and got sucked in. So did Krupp! They all screamed in the portal til they reached the light on the other end.


The portal reopened and George and Harold came out and landed on the ground. Krupp came out too and hit his head on a tree and was knocked out cold. They saw him and placed him in a wagon they found and the boys looked around seeing the new surroundings in front of them.

"George? Where are we?" Harold asked.

"I don't know buddy. But if I had to guess I say we're in a village of some sort." George answered.

"And is it weird that everyone is a pony here?" Harold wondered as they saw a lot of ponies enjoying their day.

"I guess so. But maybe someone can tell us where we are." George thought.

The two nodded in agreement and headed off trying to find out where they are. They kept walking til they ran into a pink pony with a pink mane and tale.

"Yike! Who are you?" asked the pony.

"Sorry miss we were...."

"Oh oh oh! Lemme guess! You're the two pranksters George and Harold and you're wondering where you are!!" The pony smiled.

The boys stared in shock as they tried to process what she said knowing they're names.

"Uh yes. We are George and Harold. How on earth did you know that?" Harold asked.

"Just a hunch. My name's Pinkie Pie! And I love making new friends!" Pinkie said as she saw Krupp's unconscious body in the wagon. "Is he a friend too?"

"Um I wouldn't call him a friend. See that guy is the worst principal in the world. Mr Krupp." George explained.

"Mean old Mr Krupp. He hates anything fun. Like comic books, recess, Christmas, even animals." Harold finished.

"WHAT?!? He hates anything fun?!" Pinkie shouted.

"Yeah Pinkie. But please don't shout. Were right here." George responded.

"Sorry. But I don't like any pony that hates fun. Lemme fix that." Pinkie told them.

She took out her party cannon, placed Krupp in it and blasted him far into a building where he crashed into a house but was still unconscious. Back with the trio the boys were shocked at the cannon.

"Where did you get that cannon?" Harold asked.

"I always carry it with me. In case of cannon emergencies." Pinkie said putting it in her hair.

"Uh and how did you stuff that in your hair? Actually I rather not know. Where are we?" George asked.

"Your in Equestria silly! More specifically Ponyville." Pinkie answered.

"Okay so were in Ponyville. Good to know. Is there anything or anyone that can help us out around the place?" Harold wondered.

"Yes! Why don't you meet my friends? They can help you get used to Ponyville!" Pinkie offered.

"Well considering we'll be here a awhile I say we have no other option. Alright let's go meet your friends." George responded.

"Great! Come on boys!" Pinkie said in excitement.

So George and Harold followed Pinkie to meet her friends. Since they will have to get used to Ponyville they need all the info they can get.

Author's Note:

Time for a crossover with Captain Underpants!!!