• Published 6th Dec 2023
  • 539 Views, 7 Comments

Captain Underpants and The Deadly Shadows of Sombra - Big Imagination E



George, Harold and Captain Underpants get sent to Equestria to stop Sombra from taking over.

  • ...
9
 7
 539

Chapter 3: A Ponyville Tour

The ponies, Spike and the boys were walking around Ponyville to see everything that was in store for them. Many other ponies saw them and were curious about seeing two boys with the princess and her friends.

"I hope you two like it here. There's so many neat things to do." Twilight said.

"Where should we go first?" George asked.

"How bout Sugarcube Corner? They got lots of sweets there!" Pinkie answered.

"Sure thing. I could use a sugar treat right now." Harold said smiling.

They all headed to Sugarcube Corner and after a few minutes they arrived at a place that was covered in sweets and looks like a gingerbread house. They went inside and saw all sorts of goodies to try. There were two ponies working at the counter.

"Hello Pinkie. Nice to see you and your friends." The blue pony said.

"You too Mr and Mrs Cake! Oh I have two new friends I like for you to meet. This is George and Harold." Pinkie replied.

"Hey." The boys said in unison.

"Nice to meet you boys. Any chance you like something here?" Mrs Cake asked.

"Actually yes. We like two milkshakes. One chocolate and one strawberry please." Harold answered.

"You got it. Coming right up." Mr Cake said.

The Cakes got busy and prepared the boys their milkshakes. George got the chocolate one and Harold got the strawberry one. Pinkie paid them for the milkshakes as everyone left. Then they were walking to another place that they can check out while drinking the milkshakes.

"Wow. Those milkshakes are pretty good. That place really makes the best sweets." Harold replied.

"I'm glad you're enjoying them boys. In fact I know someplace we can head to next: my home Sweet Apple Acres." Applejack said.

The gang all headed to Sweet Apple Acres where it was a big farm and a huge apple orchard. Lots of apple trees growing and George and Harold couldn't believe how much apples there were.

"Wow. That is a lot of apple trees. It's no wonder why you call it Sweet Apple Acres. I almost thought you lived in a huge apple." George commented.

"We may farm the apples but we don't live in a huge apple. Anyways it's just me and my sis here. Big Mac took his girlfriend on a date while Granny is taking a nap." Applejack replied.

"Okay so is it just you, your sister and brother and granny in the family?" George asked.

"Oh not just them. There's way more in my family. I even have a photo of them." Applejack answered as she handed them a picture.

"Wow. Who knew that this family would be humongous? That's a lot of ponies." George commented.

"Yes it is boys. Maybe one day you can meet them. But for now let's show you around the rest of Equestria." Applejack replied.

Then everyone headed out to see what else there was to see. But as they were about to see the next thing a certain principal came out raging mad and shouted at George and Harold.

"GEORGE!! HAROLD!! I'm so gonna pound you in the dirt! You're in lots of trouble when we get home!!" Krupp shouted.

"Is that this Krupp guy you mentioned?" Spike worried.

"Yep that's him. But don't worry girls! Watch this!" Harold said.

When the two snapped their fingers Krupp completely changed. He spun around as his clothes came off as well as his wig. Then after he stopped spinning he had on only his underwear and a red cape on his back. He turned into their superhero Captain Underpants!! He was flying above them and landed on the ground smiling.

"Tra la laaaaaa!!!" Captain Underpants said.

"Wow! Is that this Captain Underpants guy you mentioned in your comics?" Rainbow beamed.

"You bet he is! The superhero we created years ago when we first started making comics. And also took down all those villains we made in the comics." George answered.

"Ok I definitely have to hang out with you two! Hey think you can make a comic with him and us taking down a villain?" Rainbow asked.

"Yeah! I wanna see what comic book you can make! Can you please?" Spike begged.

"Ok Spike settle down. Of course we can make a comic. But we will need pens, colored pencils, a stapler and some paper." Harold replied.

"I got all that at my place! But is there anyway to reverse the transformation?" Starlight wondered.

Then Pinkie took out a cup of water and splashed it on his head snapping him out of his trance turning him back into Krupp. He growled and yelled at the boys and their friends and ran off to find some place to be in and get a fresh set of clothes. The ponies did not like it when he yelled in their faces.

"Honestly. He had no reason to yell at us like that." Rarity complained.

"Well that's Krupp for you. And he ain't the only one who yelled at us. The other teachers are just as worse as him. So keep this in mind: you snap your fingers Krupp completely changes into Captain Underpants and if you dump water on his head he turns back into Krupp." Harold explained.

"Noted. But you guys may have to do the finger snapping. We don't have hands. Just hooves. Well everyone except Spike." Twilight said.

"Yeah. But anyways how about we make that comic you wanna see?" George asked.

"Yeah! And if you like we can give you some ideas on what villain you want Captain Underpants to take down!" Rainbow offered.

"I like that idea! Let's head to Starlight's place and get creative!" Harold answered.

So everyone headed to Starlight's place and once they arrive it's time for them to create another Captain Underpants comic.


With Mr Krupp he kept running deep in the forest dodging all the creatures in there til he finally reached a cave to rest and breathed heavy.

"Man those two are so gonna be in big trouble when I get them! I need a way to catch them and then destroy their friendship for good!" Krupp declared.

Then he found a stick that for some reason was glowing. He picked it up and examined it.

"A glowing stick? I don't know what that will do but maybe I can make something with it." Krupp thought.

Then he used the stick to create a strange symbol on the ground. Then a petrified dark crystal came out and a swarm of dark shadows came together and formed a tornado. Suddenly a pair of glowing green eyes and red horn appeared and stared at Krupp.

"Uh...hi there shadow thing. I was wondering if you can help me catch two boys. George Beard and Harold Hutchins?" Krupp said nervously.

The eyes narrowed more angry and two shadow claws came out and zapped Krupp with dark magic splitting him from his positrons and negatrons. It absorbed the negative Krupp into his body and threw the positive Krupp out of the cave while screaming in terror. Then the shadow began to take form. No longer was he a shadow but a unicorn wearing an evil king outfit. This was King Sombra.

"Ahh. After a thousand years I'm finally free! And I managed to get a shadow minion. Shadow....oh what's his name? Krupp?" Sombra wondered.

Then the shadow Krupp took form and went to Sombra.

"Yes master?" Shadow Krupp asked.

"Oh good. I heard you saying something about two boys? Why would I waste my time on them when im really focused on taking back the Crystal Empire? Tell you what. You help me take down the ponies and help me reclaim my kingdom and then MAYBE I'll consider your end of the deal." Sombra offered.

"Yes Lord Sombra." Shadow Krupp said.

"Wise choice. Come along minion. We got work to do." Sombra said as he chuckled evil. Meanwhile the positive Krupp recovered and saw the two evil beings planning something horrible.

"Oh no. I think they are trying to take over this Crystal Empire as they said. If that's true then George and Harold are in trouble. I gotta warn them! But first I need some clothes." The positive Krupp said heading off to do his mission.

Author's Note:

Oh no! Sombra is back! And he's got a shadow minion of Krupp. I hope the boys and their friends can stop them.