• Published 22nd Nov 2023
  • 196 Views, 7 Comments

The CMC's Wiggly Adventures: Wiggly Christmas - Big Imagination E



The Crusaders and their sisters are invited to a Wiggly Christmas Party!! Dance and sing with them!!

  • ...
14
 7
 196

Dancing with Henry and Dorothy

After they finished dancing with Santa the Wiggles and the girls all went walking to see where they can enjoy the party some more. Then they ran into Henry.

"Hey guys! I loved your dance with Santa Claus! But I was wondering something though. Could you all join me in another dance?" Henry asked.

"Yes we love too Henry!" Scootaloo answered.

"Alright girls let's all have a Christmas dance with Henry!" Greg replied.

Then everyone danced with Henry as the music started again.

https://m.

They all first did the dances Henry told them to do as the song was going. And after they did the dances twice they all formed a conga line and when the song was ending they got out of the conga line and posed.

https://m.

Then we cut to the Crusaders talking with Anthony, Murray and Dorothy.

"Your right Dorothy. She was saying about how much fun we were having at the Wiggly Wiggly Christmas Party. And what were you saying you like to do Dorothy?" Anthony asked.

"I like to do some more dancing Anthony!" Dorothy answered.

"Well Dorothy since you want to dance some more let us join you!" Sweetie Belle offered.

"You beauty! Well how about some tap dancing girls?" Anthony asked.

"Sure!" The girls said in unison.

"Two, three, four!" Anthony said as the girls all started tap dancing. They enjoyed it and after a few minutes they posed as Anthony and Murray clapped.

"Great dancing girls. Hey I got one. Girls how about some Scottish dancing?" Murray asked.

"Ooh Scottish. Let's try that." Sweetie said as they danced like Scottish dancers. After another 3 minutes they posed. Anthony and Murray clapped once more.

"Well done girls! Hey I got a special dance for you to do. We like to call it the line dance." Anthony said as Murray roared like a lion but he misunderstood that."No Murray not the lion dance but the line dance."

"Boot scooting Murray! Let's dance!" Apple Bloom replied as they danced like cowgirls. When that ended they posed and said 'Yehaw!!'. Anthony and Murray clapped once more for the third time.

"Oh well done girls." Anthony said.

"Oh girls how about this one? How about some Irish dancing?" Murray asked.

"My favorite! Let's do it!" Dorothy said as the girls all danced like Irish dancers. After the last few minutes they posed. Anthony and Murray clapped one more time and praised them.

"Girls you sure are great dancers." Murray said.

"Thanks Murray. Now let's enjoy the rest of the party." Scootaloo replied as everyone headed back to enjoy the party.