• Published 22nd Nov 2023
  • 196 Views, 7 Comments

The CMC's Wiggly Adventures: Wiggly Christmas - Big Imagination E



The Crusaders and their sisters are invited to a Wiggly Christmas Party!! Dance and sing with them!!

  • ...
14
 7
 196

Bouncing around the Tree and Silent Night.

We cut to the girls who were staring at the tree because of how beautiful it looks. Then they saw Murray coming to them with something in his hand.

"Hey girls. Nice work on the tree." Murray replied.

"Thanks Murray. Hey what's that you got there?" Sweetie asked.

"At Christmas time one of the things I like doing is getting presents for everyone. I have a present for Wags. It's a bone. What do you think? You think he'll like it?" Murray asked.

"Since he's a dog I say we will." Scootaloo answered.

"Hey Murray! I got a present for Wags the Dog!" Greg said.

"I got a present for Wags as well!" Jeff replied.

"Murray look! I got a present for Wags the Dog!" Anthony told him.

"That's great guys! What is it?" Murray wondered.

"It's a bone!" The other Wiggles said in unison.

"Uh you guys realize that's what Murray got him too right?" Applejack said.

"Oh no." The Wiggles said in disappointment.

But then Anthony smiled.

"Oh well. He'll love them anyway." Anthony responded.

"Let's put them under the tree!" Murray said as he and the other Wiggles placed their presents under the tree. Then Wags came in.

"Merry Christmas Wags!" The Wiggles said in unison.

Then Wags barked saying that he has something for the Wiggles.

"What Wags? You got a present for all of us?" Murray asked.

Wags barked yes and presented a bone to them.

"A bone!" The Wiggles said in unison and started laughing. Along with the girls too. They we cut to Wags barking at the tree where another song was about to play with Greg, the girls and Wags.

https://m.

They were all singing and bouncing around the tree for a good while. The Crusaders even sang after Greg said 'Where is Wags? It's Christmas Day!'. After when the song was over Greg had another idea.

"Wow that was fun girls! Hey wanna join me and the other Wiggles for a sweet soothing song?" Greg asked.

"Sure darling. What's it called?" Rarity wondered.

"It's called Silent Night. It's a classic Christmas song." Greg answered.

"Oh we love to join you. Come everyone. It's time for Silent Night." Apple Bloom replied.

Soon everyone sat down as the music started once more but in a calming tune.

https://m.

Greg was singing and everyone closed their eyes and swayed their heads to the tune. Then after the first few lyrics the kids started to act out how things went on the very first Christmas. Then after that everyone sang the second set of lyrics and ended the song on a good note.

"That was lovely darlings. Thank you for letting us join." Rarity said.

"Your welcome. Now come with us. We have something to give you." Greg said as he and the others went to the main room where the surprise is waiting. What will it be?

Author's Note:

One left folks.