• Published 22nd Nov 2023
  • 196 Views, 7 Comments

The CMC's Wiggly Adventures: Wiggly Christmas - Big Imagination E



The Crusaders and their sisters are invited to a Wiggly Christmas Party!! Dance and sing with them!!

  • ...
14
 7
 196

Arriving and Party Time!

The portal reopened and the Crusaders and their sisters came out in human forms. They looked around the room but the only thing that they saw was a snow globe with a house in it.

"So where is the party? Here?" Rarity asked.

"No. I don't know where it is. The Wiggles invited us so we gotta find it!" Scootaloo replied.

They all looked around trying to find where the party is. But Sweetie Belle kept looking at the snow globe and wondered if maybe that in there was where the party is.

"Hey Rarity?" Sweetie asked.

"Yes Sweetie?" Rarity replied.

"I may be a little crazy but what if the party is actually in the snow globe?" Sweetie wondered.

"Oh Sweetie Belle. That's the most silliest thing I've ever heard. How can a party be in a snow globe?" Rarity responded.

Meanwhile the others were still looking for where the party is and after 10 minutes they couldn't find it.

"We looked and there's no sign of the party. Where can it be?" Apple Bloom asked.

"I don't know sugarcube. Maybe we should head back home." Applejack replied.

"No! The Wiggles invited us so we are not declining their invitation. That would be disrespectful of us." Apple Bloom replied.

Then all of sudden they were carried by some kind of magic and went inside the snow globe. They screamed as they shrank in size and once in they saw the house much bigger and with the Wiggles logo nonetheless. They all popped their heads out of the snow and saw the house.

"Ow. Where are we now?" Rainbow asked.

"I think were inside the snow globe. And I see the house. That logo is without a doubt the Wiggles. This must be where the party is! Let's go!!" Scootaloo answered.

The gang all went to the door and before they went in Rarity stopped them.

"Wait! Are we even dressed up for the occasion?" Rarity asked.

"Rarity. The Wiggles didn't say anything about dressing up fancy in their invitation so im sure it's ok." Applejack replied.

"Ok Applejack. Let's go inside." Rarity said.

Then Sweetie Belle knocked on the door and it unlocked. She opened it and saw the Wiggles singing and dancing to a song and they joined it!!

https://m.

(Play 0:00 to 0:30)

The Crusaders loved the song that even their sisters joined in the fun and singed too. Once the song was over the Wiggles saw the girls and smiled big.

"Girls! We are so happy to see that you made it!!" Greg smiled.

"You kidding? We wouldn't miss it for anything!" Sweetie Belle replied.

"And we are so happy that your sisters are here too. It's amazing to spend Christmas with family." Anthony said.

"Well darlings we thank you for inviting us. So when does the party start?" Rarity asked.

"Right now! Let's go meet up with Santa and the others and have a Wiggly Christmas!!" Murray answered.

"Okay!!" The Crusaders said in unison.

They all followed the Wiggles and in the dance room was Captain Feathersword, Wags the Dog, Henry the Octopus, Dorothy the Dinosaur, and Santa with his elves and reindeer. They smiled seeing the girls here at last and began some music as they danced and Greg started singing.

https://m.

The Crusaders were loving the tune and even their sisters couldn't deny that it was pretty catchy. So they joined them on the dance floor and grooved to the beat. They even acted like they played instruments while the reindeer did play actual instruments. After when the song ended everyone cheered and went back to enjoying the party.

"Wow! That was fun! I think im gonna love this party!" Rainbow responded.

"Im glad cause there's more to enjoy!" Scootaloo replied as they started to join the festivities.

Author's Note:

Oh it's time to party with the Crusaders and their friends!!