• Published 19th Nov 2023
  • 457 Views, 12 Comments

Our Name Across The Multiverse: 10 years later - DATONETWIxDASHFAN



The endless sea of the multiverse, anything and everything, will and had happened...but what will happen when a lone girl, with a golden rainbow sun core, lost its reason to shine and raise its dawn? A endless night will come to the multiverse

  • ...
8
 12
 457

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 3: You Are 'You'...Just Don't Fall...

"Dawn..." Braver whispered as she finally felt calm and at peace. She looked at the others and smiled at them. "I'm okay now. Sorry."

"Never be sorry! We're here for you! Right?" Twilah said as she placed her hand on Dash's shoulder, telling Dash to support her daughter, as she needs to hear from her mother right now.

"Yeah, sweetie, we are all here for you, no matter what," Dash gave her a small smile but stayed where she was, not letting her emotions be shown, as she was hurting.

"Yeah, sis, it's never your fault when it happens. Don't be sorry about getting triggered. We are all here," smiled Blitz as she hugged her sister. "Never forget that."

Braver hugged her sister back.

"We raised good girls, right, Dashie?" happily said Twilah as she rubbed Dash's shoulder lovingly.

Dash quickly looked at Twilah and still had her heart beating fast. She could feel her face burning with a blush "W-What?! What are you saying and doing, Twilah?"

"Oh, sorry! I mean Dash. I meant we raised good girls with our partners. Sorry," Twilah apology as she realized she messed up Dash with Dashie name and showing love like that. "Here I was, mad at you guys. You couldn't tell us apart, but I'm doing the same thing," sighed Twilah, feeling bad.

"N-No... I understand; it's hard since we are the same people but different. Thanks for the kind words and affection of love," Dash blush was dying down as she tried to hide it.

Twilah smiled "You really are a different Dashie; she is all stuttering and stuff. She's always been like that when it comes to showing her feelings about herself and others, but she still says it. It's cute, though. Again sorry."

Dash shook her head and spoke, "It's fine; besides, you have the better Dash. At least she can say her feelings. You got a better version of me."

"...Dash? What are you talking about?" asked Twilah, confused but also worried now.

Before they talked anymore, they could hear Braver shouting about what place they could visit first "OH! We should visit Canterlot! We're already there anyway! You can fully meet Aunty Rarity! Oh, and Tirek!" happily said Braver as she hugged her sister and flew around the garden.

"Okay! Okay! Just stop flying around in circles!" laughed Blitz, trying to calm her down.

"LET'S GO RIGHT NOW! IT BE FUN AND AW-" Braver was shouting before she flew right into the wall, making it fall over and crash into the hallway of the castle, and there was a repair team as they were already there, just waiting for Braver to break something.

"Pretty common, I take it?" asked Blitz as the workers helped her up and all nodded.

"Oops..." blushed Braver, as the crew just walked pass her and started to work.


Both girls took off to the city below and entered it. It was a city with flying pegasi everywhere, unicorns doing their magic as some were students, and the earth ponies just walking around or working. Even other creatures were among them.

"Welcome to Canterlot!" happily said Braver as she showed her sister her home city.

Blitz was amazed by the place but noticed something about the city folks; they mostly looked like they were rich. There were normal-looking people in New Ponyville, but there weren't that many here.

"Wow, this is awesome and cool and everything. I would love to run through here, but...why is the city filled with so many rich looking folks?" asked Blitz.

"They are rich, so they like to live here. There are normal ponies and creatures that live here, including the poor and middle class. Most of the people here are the middle class, and the poor folks are mostly the workers, such as the cooks, cleaning crew, etc.," answered Braver as she was walking, as the city workers quickly put signs around them as they walked; clearly, the city knows about the Braver-Klutz problem.

"Wow, this is a strange place," replied Blitz as she looked at the sky and then turned around and saw the palace, which was a beautiful site to see, and wondered why Braver wasn't always living there with her parents.

"Why didn't you live in the castle?" asked Blitz, turning back to her sister, and soon noticed the yellow tape and orange cones being placed ahead of them. She also noticed that the city folks were looking at her, as she was still in her human form, but it wasn't like in New Ponyville; they stayed away from her, giving her the awful look she had seen before—the same look that Lucy's parents gave her. She kept walking with anger in her eyes.

"Oh, well, I don't like living in the castle. As you can see, I break stuff...a lot. Mom can't keep spending bits on repairs on the castle, and plus, it's great to live away from home!" happily answered Braver, as the workers kept doing their jobs as the sisters were walking through the city.

Blitz was such if that was a good reason or not "Wow, that's pretty nice, I guess."

The girls kept walking until they stopped in front of a large boutique building, and Braver walked up to it and waved her hoof "This is Canterlot Boutique!" proudly Braver announce "This place is owned by Aunty Rarity and run by Sassy Saddles!"

"Cool. So, are you going to ring the bell?" asked Blitz.

"I will once Aunty is done working. I don't want her to be annoyed with a distraction while she's working." explained Braver as she walked away, tripping on nothing and rolling through the city workers that were following them as they all grouped up together and knocked over like bowling pins and a X marker sign appeared above them.

Blitz rolled her eyes as she was about to get her sister, but the store door opened and Rarity came out, as she was wearing a white fur coat like before but different design "I hope that was my dear, sweet Braver. She does have the habit of knocking things over and breaking them. Oh, hello! Blitz!" happily Rarity said as she walk down the steps and was standing in front of her.

"Aunty Rarity!" happily reply Braver as she rolled past them and into a street pole, making it fall over and almost landing on the workers as they were getting up, but within seconds, Blitz, in her anthro form, caught it before it hit them and dropped it safely to the side.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" shouted Rarity.

"Yeah, I'm okay!" answered Braver as she sat up and looked around. "Huh, what happened?"

"You hit the street pole. I caught it before it hit anyone. You can say I'm a natural hero." Blitz acted all high and might, as she puff her chest out.

Rarity couldn't help but be amazed by Blitz's looks. She was a different creature, like Dash Counterpart, but now she looked like a hybrid of a Pegasus and the creature. Twilight's counterpart did look like this. "My heavens! You look like a Pegasus and the creature that I was told of! Human, right? How amazing! Are you going to be staying long, darling?" asked Rarity, very interested in the new girl.

"Yeah, I'm going to be living in this world for a while, until we find our way back. So, mom said to treat this as summer vacation. And since my sister wants me to meet everyone, we decided to start here." explained Blitz, as she helped her sister up and dusted her off.

"Ah, well, I'm sure Braver is very happy to have you three visiting! She talked a lot about you! Come in, come in!" Rarity allowed the two to enter as she followed them inside. Meanwhile, the city workers put up warning signs that Braver was in this area and to be on guard for anything.

"You have no idea," muttered Blitz, remembering the many times Braver talked about her to everyone that saw her back in New Ponyville.

"Aunty Rarity's fashion design and work place is the best place in Canterlot! The best!" happily spoke Braver, giving her aunt a hug and sitting down with her sister in the house part of the building.

"Thanks, sweetheart," giggled Rarity.

"Braver has a lot of things she wants me to do and places she wants to show me. So she started here. I gotta say, not a bad place you got here! So you make clothes as well?" asked Blitz as she looked at the very messy room, seeing some mannequins, dress racks, sewing machines, and lots of fabric everywhere and clearly wasn't cleaned up in a long time..

"Why, thank you, darling. Yes, I'm a fashion designer. Wait, as well?" asked Rarity, looking at her.

"Oh, right. Sorry, but in my universe, there is a version of you called Rachel. She does the same thing for a living. She's not a pony but a human, like me—well, not like this—and I'm really a pony," explained Blitz, scratching her head, as she realize this might get confusing.

"A human! A version of me! How interesting! Does she just act like me?" asked Rarity, very interested in learning more about the world Blitz came from.

"Umm...a little...but more wilder? She likes to party, not fancy but real parties like raves and stuff, its how she shows off her designs that way. I heard a few rumors that she might be dating someone famous. She's like an aunt to me. Same with the others. She's a nice woman. So you two have that in common." explained Blitz.

"Really now? Wilder and partying? I thought we would be the same pony," Rarity felt a little disappointed that she wasn't a party girl, as showing her design at parties and raves was a smart thing to do.

"Don't worry! You're still the greatest aunt ever!" Braver said, hugging her aunty and smiling. "Just because you're not wilder doesn't mean you're not awesome!"

"Oh, thank you, sweetie!" giggled Rarity as the door opened and came in was a mare.

"Rarity, do you have the designs yet?" asked the mare.

"Sassy Saddles! This is my sister, Blitz. The one I told you about, the other universe!" happily said Braver.

"Oh yes! So nice to meet you!" Sassy walked up to her and shook her hand, and Blitz was happy she wasn't like the rich people outside; she was like the town folks.

"Likewise," smiled Blitz.

"So, the designs?" asked Sassy, turning to Rarity, who was looking around the room.

"Yes, I'll give them to you in a moment. If I just remembered where I put them, Where did I put them?" asked Rarity to herself.

"It's the ones on the table," Blitz, pointed at as she was standing rather than sitting now all of a sudden. She moved within a blink of an eye.

"Oh yes! I forgot I was working on them last night. Wait, how did you know that and...standing all of a sudden?" asked Rarity.

"Mom always says I have the best intuition and sense of the situation. I can't really explain it; I just know it. Plus, I'm super fast." explained Blitz, as she suddenly had the designs and handed them to Sassy, who was amazed by Blitz.

"Fascinating. I can truly see it now," Rarity stood up and walked around Blitz, checking her body. She picked up Blitz's tail and then lowered Blitz to her, pulling her cheeks, and checking her wings. "You almost look like..." whispered Rarity as she started to cry a bit. "Dash. You have her fur color and her rainbow hair, but yours has black in it, and I think I notice a tiny bit of dark sapphire purple and brilliant raspberry mixed in with the purple! Not only that, but...your eyes!"

"My eyes? What about them?" asked Blitz.

"Your eyes are the same color as Twilight's! My goodness! You have Dash's looks but a bit of Twilight in you, including the eyes. You look like the perfect blend between your parents, darling!" cried Rarity, hugging Blitz.

"Thanks?" replied Blitz, not knowing how to respond to that.

Sassy walked over and joined in the talk, but Braver got up and looked into the mirror that was nearby and suddenly realized something as she looked at her body.

"I don't look like my mom's," said Braver as the room went silent and she turned to look at her.

"Sweetheart, what do you mean?" asked Rarity, walking up to her and placing her hoof on her shoulder.

"I'm... I'm not... I don't look like them..." cried Braver.

"Hey, hey. Sweetheart, it's okay. You have nothing to worry about. You are beautiful, inside and out. It doesn't matter how you look." said Rarity, as Blitz walked up to them.

"Yeah, what Aunty said. You have nothing to worry about. So you don't look like our moms, so what? Who cares!? You're the most beautiful and nicest person I know; not only that, you're the greatest sister in the world—no, the multiverse! So stop worrying about it," said Blitz, hugging her.

"Your right. Thank you," Braver hug her back and wiping away her tears.

"You know, I do see Dash and Twilight in you," spoke Sassy as she walked and playfully rubbed Braver's hair.

"You do?" asked Braver, with a bit of hope in her voice

"Yup. In fact, if I didn't know you better, I would say you are their daughter, without a doubt."

"Now that you say that, I can see it too. It's there. You have them in you, like a spark." Rarity got closer towards Braver, who was confused and a little embarrassed by the compliments and them checking her out.

"Really?" Braver whisper as she turned to the mirror and looked at herself again, looking closer. Sadly, she didn't see it and sighed. She started to walk around the messy room, speaking. "I don't see it! I don't look anything like my mom! I'm not even the same color as them. I'm more dark blueish than purple or light blue! My mane looks nothing like theirs! I might look like an alicorn, but it's just the slime part of me! I can remove it!" Braver turned from the desk and pop out her horn and placed it back on her forehead "I'm just a faker—a slime pretending to be a pony—something I'm not. Blitz, you're the real daughter here," Braver walked out from the mannequins and exited the room. Blitz hurried after her while Rarity and Sassy had their mouths opened as they looked at the room in front of them.

"Sis! Stop thinking like that! You are not a fake! You are beautiful and kind! No matter how you look, you're my twin and best sister! The coolest and greatest person ever! Even if you're a slime, which is the opposite of a pony and is a totally different species, I wouldn't care! You're 'you' and no one else. Remember what Wonder said to us: 'Keep going. Never stop being yourself; never stop being the person you are'. Don't think less of yourself because you're not like our moms! Because you're my twin, my family, and my friend," Blitz, hug her and holding back tears, not wanting to cry—not because of her pride but because her sister is crying and doesn't want to make her sadder.

"Thank you... I'm sorry. I got all emotional and stuff." whispered Braver.

"It's fine, sis. It's what sisters are for." replied Blitz, wiping away her tears.

"You are your mother's child, sweetie." Rarity softly said as she walked up to Braver, holding her cheeks as tears formed in her eyes.

"...I am?"

"Yes, follow me back into the room," she turned around and walked back into the room with the two following her. She stood in the middle of the room, standing next to Sassy, who was smiling. "Look around."

"Um, okay?" said Blitz and Braver as they both looked around the room, seeing what looked like a clean fashion studio with the designs, fabrics, and tools of the trade in their places, including some finished and complete outfits hanging on manikins.

'It's your fashion work room; what about it, aunty?" asked Braver, turning back to her.

"Remember how it looked? It was a mess, and I had unfinished designs and other stuff that needed to be done, but look! You cleaned it and did everything!"

"...I don't get it."

"Same," added Blitz, as she too wasn't sure where this was going.

Rarity and Sassy both laughed as they heard them. Rarity walked over, held Braver's hoof, and spoke with a caring voice, almost like a mother talking to their child. "You have Twilight in you, sweetheart. You are just like her. You love books and reading. You also love putting things back in the right place and order, like you do in the library, and you do it so fast! Just like Rainbow Dash when she moves! You and your sister have her speed! I can tell by the way you walk and when you are in a hurry. Your kindness and love for others, like you do in helping others and making friends, Protecting others and putting yourself in danger. You're brave and strong; not only that, you're smart. Like Twilight, you have both of their best parts in you."

"But I'm not really their child," whispered Braver, but she felt Rarity hoof under her cheek.

"They raised you. They are your parents. It doesn't matter if you were born by them or not. You are their child, sweetheart. You are their daughter. You might be of the same race as slime creatures, but that doesn't matter. They are your parents, and you are their daughter. Nothing will change that," Rarity softly said with a big smile on her face and tears rolling down her cheeks. "You carry both their spirits in you, my darling niece."

Braver started to cry but wanted to hold them back, but Sassy placed the mirror in front of them.

"Like we said, we see them in you. You look like them. Just look closer." Sassy and Rarity pushed her closer to the mirror.

"You have Dash's fur color, but it's much darker because of Twilight's color mixing in it. You have Twilight's streaks but are more lightning-looking because of Dash's messy hair, which she had when she was younger. Finally, it's like what your sister has. You have Twilight's wonderful eyes." Rarity could see two of her wonderful friends making up Braver's body and features.

"You are our twin sister, and this proves it!" Blitz proudly said as she was behind Braver and smiling.

"Stop doubting yourself! You are their kid. Other universe or not!" smiled Sassy.

"Your...their daughter...never let anyone say other wise, my dear sweetheart," Rarity and Sassy pulled her into a hug and started crying together.


"Yeah, we are our mother's daughter," whispered Braver as she returned their hug and cried her eyes out.

Blitz looked on, wiping a tear away. She was really happy that Braver has a great life here. All that worrying she had before was gone. She was just a sister who was worried about nothing.
'I'm so happy that she has a good life. She's happy. Everyone is happy,' thought Blitz as she joined the hug, joining in on the crying with them.

After a good few minutes of crying, everyone was back to talking about normal stuff, and Sassy returned to work, leaving the others with their snacks and drinks.

"By the way, darling, your outfit—I really like it! You have a wonderful taste in fashion. Just as Braver said!" smiled Rarity as she turned to Braver, who was dipping her stone into her coffee and not listening to her.

"Thanks! I love sportswear fashion. Mom kind of made me into a tomboy," blushed Blitz, looking at her sports leggings and shirt.

"So, you have her hot-blooded side too." giggled Rarity. "So, your Dash is the same then? Not surprising; she doesn't look like Dash at first glance, but when you hear her voice and the way she acts, it's Dash, alright. It was nice talking to her after what happened last night. By the way," said Rarity as she pulled Blitz to the side. "How is she doing? I remember your Twilight explaining the problem she has. PTSD right? I remember her telling the girls and Braver's friends to be careful about what we say around her. So, I was wondering how she's holding up and if there's anything we can do?"

"Thanks for asking, and yeah, she's doing okay. It's going to be a while before she can 'fine' like me." replied Blitz as she gave Rarity a sad smile.

"...wait, what? Sweetie, you too?' gasp Rarity, as she didn't hear this from Twilight or Braver.

"Yeah, I have it too. Not only am I seeing someone for it, but mom, "Twilight," also gives me sessions for it if we can't see the doctor or I get a trigger somewhere far away. It helps, and I'm doing fine, so don't worry, Rare!" smirk. Blitz with the happiest grin she could do.

"Oh, sweetie," Rarity smiled, like if she was talking to Rainbow Dash herself. She saw her in Blitz, and she couldn't help but smile at that reason. "That's wonderful that you're getting help, but you can't keep everything inside and bottle it up. If you ever want someone to talk to, come to me as well. Same with your sister." Rarity slowly stopped talking as she and Blitz turned around and could see the broken table as Braver was trying to fix it. She quickly noticed them and could only say sorry.

"It's fine, sweetie. We know about your habit. It's fine," replied Rarity as she and Blitz returned to the table and could see everyone was done with their treats. Braver wanted to show more of the city to Blitz and was ready to go, but Rarity stopped them.

"Before you go! I must make you a dress! Plus, Twilight asked me to make clothes for you and your parents. just in case you are staying here and it looks like you will. Now come along!" explained Rarity as she pushed Blitz to the measuring room and could hear Braver asking about how long it would take, but it wasn't going to be a long wait, as she said.

"Wait! A dress! Why a dress? Ugh," groaned Blitz, not looking forward to wearing a dress.

"You have a wonderful figure, sweetie! Don't worry, it's going to be quick, and yup, you are Dash's daughter, alright." laughed Rarity.

"No...it's fine. Just not used to it... Rachel says the same thing," mumbled Blitz as she followed Rarity into the room.

"Don't worry, darling. It's going to be fun," replied Rarity as she forced Blitz clothes off with her magic. She was shocked to see her magic wasn't working on the jacket. In fact, she looked closer and noticed it was also the same as the Braver jacket. "By the way, darling, who gave you and your sisters these jackets? I notice they're magical. As Braver grew up, the jacket would change its size to match her and sometimes completely change at random, and my magic couldn't touch it."

"Our real moms gave them to us," answered Blitz in a sad tone as she clutched her jacket, but also because she was butt-naked. "By the way, why do I have to be naked for this?"

"Well, because I need to get all of your measurements and the clothes are in the way...plus, why are you acting so shy, sweetie? We ponies only wear clothes to events. We're always naked." teasingly smirked Rarity, seeing Blitz zipping her jacket

"...what?" blushed Blitz as she realized that was true.

"You have nothing to fear. Now come here so I can get your measurements." giggled Rarity, as she was already holding her measuring tape and giving Blitz an evil smile.

Blitz might be starting to know why Braver was like this when she screamed for her life.
"NNNNNOOOOOOO! GET THAT MEASURING TAPE AWAY FROM ME!"


Meanwhile, after the girls left, Twilah waved goodbye and turned to Dash.

"Is everything okay?" asked Twilah.

"Yeah, just some things on my mind. But I'm fine! Yup! Peachy!" smirked Dash as she hovered in the air, sweating a lot.
Twilah could tell that she was lying. Just like Dashie would lie, Dash was awful at hiding something that was affecting her. She thought of something real quick, and she had an idea.

"Well, since the girls are out and I'm done with work for today, wanna do something?" asked Twilah, using her horn to open a portal, but Dash noticed it wasn't like Twilight's magic portals. The color was much darker. Before Dash could say anything, Twilah pushed her through it and joined her as it closed behind them.

"What? What the heck are we?" shouted Dash, as she could see a house and a world of white.

"Welcome to my home. Well, not really my real house, but a copy of it where I can go to have free time to myself or just a place to work in peace." explained Twilah as she opened the door, letting Dash in.

"Oh wow," Dash looked around and could see it was a very big and modern-looking house with a bunch of high-tech gadgets and machines she had never seen before as they entered the kitchen. "Wait, you said a copy? Where is this place? I can't be in your world, right?"

"Nope. It's in a space I created. By using magic and my knowledge of science, I was able to create a space where time, magic, and technology can exist together. It's like a pocket universe," explained Twilah as she opened a fridge and tossed Dash a soda.

"Oh wow. That sounds like something that Twilight would create, but she never did. So, what is this place? Your home, a secret hideout, or what?" asked Dash as she opened the soda and took a sip.

"Kind of. It's my own little world, like I said. a place for me! to be by myself and work on a project. or just to get away from others when I'm stressed. This is the first time I brought someone else here," smiled Twilah.

"...oh?" blushed Dash

"See? She wants you," whispered the dark thoughts in Dash's mind.

"Shut up," growled Dash in her mind as she drank the whole drink in one go.

"Hmmm?" Twilah watched Dashie's weird behavior and made notes in her mind. "You must be thirsty. I'll get you more."

"Sure! I could go for another one!" reply Dash, crushing the can against her head and tossing it to the trash and missing.

Suddenly, a small white robot dragon came out of nowhere, cleaned up the mess by eating it, and turned to Dash.


"Man, you suck at tossing things." laughed the robot as it ran off, freaking Dash a bit.

"Spike!?"

"Oh, that's not Spike. It's a robot with advanced AI installed into it. In my universe, I don't have a Spike, so I created one. Its name is S.P.I.K.E., which means Superior Program Intelligence Keeper Entity. He's keeping the house clean and protecting it if someone gets inside. Don't worry, he's sweet like your Spike, which I based it off of. Even calls me mom'." Twilah watched as Spike returned with something and asked for head pets.

"Okay. Wow. Your world is different," replied Dash as she watched Twilah signing something and petting Spike, then he left with the paper.

"Yeah. It's my little world. My home. So, what do you think? Do you like it? You can explore it, or we can do something else if you don't like it here." asked Twilah, smiling at her with great warmth, causing Dash to blush hard.

"No, this is cool! I haven't eaten yet, though," Dash looked away, trying not to show her blushing face.

"Then I'll make something for us. How about some grilled cheese sandwiches? You want some?" asked Twilah, smiling as she took Dash hoof and pulled her close, making her blush even hard.

"Um sure," mumbled Dash.

"Good! Let's make something together!"

As the two started to make the sandwiches, they talked about their world, the differences, and the same stuff. They were laughing and having a great time together.

"Wait, wait, wait! You are telling me, you guys choose your leader every four years!" laughed Dash as she sat at the table, putting the cheeses between the slices of bread. "And one time, your homeland voted for a clown! HAHAHA!"

"Hey! That wasn't funny! He was a very funny clown, but a lot of stupid and awful people like him. It was not a great look for America at the time. At the very least, the next clown was more amusing. He was a stand-up comedian," pouted Twilah as she turned on the stove and waited for the pan to get hot.

"Man, your world is so weird! You guys have different ways of ruling and having... well, this!" pointed Dash to all the high-tech stuff in the kitchen. "Pinkie will have a field day in here. Like no cap, she'll flip her shit. This is awesome!"

"Oh no, please. Pinkie doesn't need to know or she'll never leave, Dashie," joked Twilah, but she quickly realized what she said and turned red as the pan.

"Oh, are you calling me that too now? I see, I see," teased Dash as she floated next to Twilah with her evil smile and poking her cheek, making her turn more red.

"It's not like that. It's just like talking to Dashie is all." pouted Twilah, looking away as she put the sandwiches on the pan, but she quickly turned around and stopped Dash from poking her again. "By the way, how are you? You've been acting odd, like something happened."

Dash flew a few inches back, and her heart was beating fast as she saw her pretty and worried face."I'm fine! Just some things on my mind," lied Dash as she looked away, knowing Twilah could tell she was lying—it was Twilight after all.

"Love her." said the voice in Dash's mind once again, but she ignored it.

"...you can't lie to me. It's not healthy to keep everything bottled up inside." Twilah said as she placed the sandwich on the pan, turning around and holding Dash close and tight, hugging her, "I'm not going anywhere. If you need help, you can count on me. I'll do anything for you. We're friends."

"..." Dash said as her body shaking and her heart beating fast.

"She's not your friend. She's just pretending. She wants you," said the voice again, taunting her now.

"..."

"If you love her, then just say it. Why do you fight it? Tell her the truth,"

"I know! But...it's not that easy," said Dash without realizing she said it out loud.

"It's never is, but you don't have to face it alone. If you need someone, we'll be there for you." smiled Twilah, rubbing Dash mane.

"Love her, you idiot! Tell her already! You are running out of time!" shouted the voice, but Dash shook her head and softly pushed Twilah away from the pan.

"Move aside! I'm a grill cheese master!" smirked Dash as she moved the pan around and flipped the sandwich into the air, landing on the pan.

"Wow. Impressive."

"Thanks."

"If this was Dashie, she would have burned something already!" laughed Twilah.

"The same can be said about Twilight! She's pretty much banned from the kitchen in the palace after she set it on fire. Surprisingly, Braver isn't banned from there, just to show you how bad it was!" laughed Dash as she put the cooked sandwich on a plate.

"No way! Twilight can't cook?" Twilah was surprised that Twilight would ever be banned from the kitchen.

"Well, that's why she has me to cook and do stuff," replied Dash, smiling as she put another sandwich on the pan.

"Let me guess, you're the wife who cooks, cleans, and takes care of the kid, and Twilight is the wife who's busy with her job and is always out, leaving you with the kid and doing everything." asked Twilah, seeing how Dash is like Dashie.

"Nope!" proudly said Dash, confusing Twilah.

"Huh?"

"I'm the working wife as well! We both have important jobs, but we make time to share the burden of doing things and make time for Braver! We're a team! An awesome...team," sadly said Dash as she looked away, thinking about her wife.

"Oh..." softly said Twilah, as he realized Dash wasn't like Dashie in taking care of everything, but yet, they were the same by talking about being a team.

"We're a team! We're in it together! We should talk about this! Instead of you keeping it to yourself like that, that's not a team! We're supposed to work together and support each other! I should be there for you, and yet, I didn't even know, until now, that you felt that way!" shouted the echo of Dashie in her mind, her voice filled with sadness. Twilah hated herself for not telling Dashie how she felt at the time. Dashie was always doing everything, and while she was off doing her own thing, it made her feel alone, and she couldn't take it. She couldn't tell Dashie because she didn't want her to see her as weak. She wanted her to see her as strong and confident. not the weak person she was ten years ago. She was protecting Dashie from herself, her weak self, and being a burden to her again. She clutched the plate she was holding, trying to fight her sadness and tears.

"So, how is life with Dashie and Blitz? I'm assuming good, right?" asked Dash as she turned to her and quickly noticed the pain on her face.

"LOVE HER!" shouted the voice in her mind, and for once, Dash listened and took Twilah hands, making her jump a bit and drop the plate, shattering it. Soon, Spike entered the room to clean it.

"What are yo-" Twilah was interrupted, as Dash put her hand on the handle of the pan.

"Here, let me show you how to make a perfect grilled cheese!" smiled Dash, as their faces were almost touching each other and staring into her eyes.

"O-okay." shyly said Twilah, as she didn't understand what was happening or why Dash was acting like this; her heart was beating fast and her cheeks were red for some odd reason. It was like seeing Dashie in front of her.

"Now, first, the pan must be hot, but not too hot. Then you place the sandwich on the hot surface. Now, you wait a bit, and then you have to flip it! So, what you have to do is grab the pan and lift it high like this." explained Dash as she used Twilah's hand to lift the pan high, making her smile as the bread landed on the uncooked side. "The tricky part is that you have to flip it, using your strength and skill, and catch it! It's not that easy, but when you get the hang of it, it's easy!" said Dash as she removed the sandwich and put in a new one. "Go ahead, try it. I'm right here."

"Okay..." Twilah held the pan handle and lifted it high, but when she tried to flip the sandwich, it fell on the floor, which Spike ate as well.

"Don't worry, I'll make a new one!" Dash said, making another one and placing it on the hot pan.

"I didn't think it was going to be so hard!" pouted Twilah, feeling a bit frustrated.

"Don't worry, I'll teach you; it takes time. It took me forever to get this right. Now, let's try again!"

After a few tries, Twilah got the hang of it and was able to flip the sandwiches with ease.

"Great job! You learn fast!" cheered Dash, patting her on the shoulder and smiling brightly.

"Thank you. You are really good at teaching others. I see why Twilight is with you. Your such a sweetheart, Dashie." smiled Twilah, making Dash's heart flutter and her cheeks turn red.

"Love her, you idiot!"

"Hey, can I ask a personal question?" asked Dash, looking down.

"Sure, go ahead."

"Um, well, why are you always like that?" asked Dash, pointing out that Twilah's body.

"NO YOU IDIOT!" screamed the voice as Dash kept ignoring the voice.

"What do you mean?"

"You are always in this hybrid form and not your human form." Dash said, pointing at the pony ears, horns, and... well, everything else.

"Oh. Well, my human body isn't like Dashie. Her body is better than mine," pouted Twilah as she sat down.

"What do you mean?" asked Dash, sitting across from her, confused.

"Dashie is well built; her stomach is amazing. Mine is just...average," frowned Twilah as she patted her stomach. "I'm kind of weak in my human form. I can't ever catch up with Dashie and Blitz in morning runs, as they leave me behind in the dust. In this form, I can keep up with them and never be weak, like before. Also, I hate how small I am in human form. In this form, I'm bigger in some places!" happily spoke Twilah as she showed off her anthro body.

Dash quickly stared at her thighs and nodded. "Yup, I can see where..."

Twilah noticed and put her hand on her chin. "Odd, you too. Why do they keep looking at my thighs? I even caught Twilight looking and blushing," thought Twilah.

"So what about your pony form? Do you use that too?" asked Dash as she realized she was staring too much.

"Nope! I rarely use that form!"

"Why?"

"It's weird, like being a pony. It's different, but it's not bad. It's just that it's not what I'm used to, plus, it has little use in my world. Well, Dashie and I tried it once but..." Twilah blushed red as she remembered that night. "It was like our first time all over again. It was super weird."

Dash, who was drinking her soda, quickly spit it out and coughed a lot "W-WHAT?" Dash was surprised by her answer.

"I know, right. I thought it was going to be the same, but nope, totally different!"

"Again, WHAT!" shouted Dash as she took a slip, just to spray it out of her mouth again.

"Why are you so surprised, Dashie?"

"D-d-did you guys really...?"

"Do the deed. Yes. Like, it wasn't our first time, but yet, it was in that form. Like, did you know the unicorn horn becomes very sensitive and your wings feel weird? I don't know how to explain it, but yet, I can't stop thinking about that night," blushed Twilah, remembering it.

Dash just stared at her with wide eyes, mouth open, and a red face, thinking how she's nothing like Twilight; Twilight wouldn't be so open about this.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, nothing," Dash got up and getting a rag, cleaning up her mess she created. "But I do understand. The first time Twilight and I did it, it was weird because her wings were all over the place and she had a hard time controlling her magic. I got blasted out of my cloud house and into AJ's barn. Man, AJ wasn't happy about..." Dash covered her mouth, as she didn't understand why she said that. "Sorry! Twilight!"

"Oh, Twilight is at the bottom?" asked Twilah, getting closer to her and smiling.

"...y-yeah?" nervously asked Dash, sweating and blushing, looking away.

"You okay? You know this is a common thing in my world to talk about your love life with a friend. Like, I'm not going to tell her, but it's fun to talk about it. Is it not like this in your world?" asked Twilah, worried if she had done something wrong.

"I know, it's just that..."

"What's wrong?"

"Twilight isn't the same as you; she would never talk about our sexual life to someone else," softly said Dash, thinking about Twilight.

"Well, you know, I'm not the same as her, but, you know, we are similar. I wouldn't be able to talk about it without blushing and feeling weird, but I'm fine with it because I trust you, and I'm fine talking about it. In fact..." Twilah closed her eyes, and Dash could see a flash from behind and turned to see...

"Twilight...?" whispered Dash as she saw Twilight, as she looked like ten years ago but wearing glasses and a red jacket. "No, Twilah,right? Why?"


"To make you more comfortable talking to me, Is it helping?" asked Twilah, fixing her glasses.

"Yes, it is," smiled Dash as she remembered how Twilight looked so beautiful many years ago, the old her, before she became taller.

"Good. So, how was Twilight like after blasting you like that? I bet she was super embarrassed, right?" giggled Twilah as she took a bite out of the sandwich.

"She was, but it wasn't the only time she had done that. One time, she did that, and she destroyed a castle wall, and we had to say it was Braver to the repair crew!" laughed Dash, as she was starting to enjoy this and having fun.

"Oh god!" laughed Twilah, giggling super hard, causing Dash to feel calm and forgetting...

"You love her..." whispered the dark thoughts as Dash was starting to cave in to them. "You love..."


"Twilah." happily smiled Dash as her wings stood up and were firm.


Meanwhile, Braver was pulling Blitz by her hand, as she was too embarrassed by the cute sundress she was wearing.

"Come on, sis! Stop being so slow!"


"No way! This is embarrassing, and why do I have to wear this?" yelled Blitz, pulling away and blushing as hard as she could.

"Because Aunty Rarity made it for you! You got to wear it!"

Blitz groans and walks beside her sister as they walk to the next place that Braver wanted to visit before heading back to the castle. They stood in front of the gate, looking at a school building.

"What's this place?" asked Blitz as they entered the school grounds and headed inside.

"It's the School for Gifted Unicorns! It's where talent unicorns come here to study!" happily smiled Braver as they entered the building.

"Why are we here?"

"Because I want to see my best sparring partner and friend! Oh, there he is!" shouted Braver as they looked into the classroom, seeing Tirek watching over young unicorn kids as they were trying to use their magic.

"Stay focus. Use your magic and not your emotions," Tirek calmly said as he kept watching the children.

"Mr. Tirek!" happily waved Braver as Blitz stood behind her, waving as well.

"Braver...and Blitz," smiled Tirek as he saw Blitz and remembered her. Before he could say anything else, one of the students magical powers started to go out of control, creating a large tornado. The students were slowly being sucked in, but Tirek quickly drained the magic out of the student who was out of control, making sure he didn't overdo it and hurt him.

"Thank you, Mr. Tirek!" said the young boy as he ran to the others and continued their magic studies.

"You're welcome. Now, it's almost time for lunch, and we will continue after. Go eat, kids," said Tirek as he got up and walked out, with the sisters following him as the class passed them and soon joining other kids as they all headed to lunch hall.

"Mr. Tirek! Heading to lunch?" asked a female orange unicorn teacher, as her puffy blue hair was hiding her eyes as she stepped out of her class room. "Care to join me? If that's okay with you?" blush at the unicorn as she was clearly staring at his muscles, while Tirek didn't notice the stare.

"Not today; my friend and her sister are visiting me today. Maybe we can go out to eat for dinner."

"Oh, o-okay! See you then," smiled the unicorn as she walked away, and Tirek turned around and saw Braver, staring at him.

"So, who was that?"

"A friend. She's been trying to get close to me. It's weird," said Tirek as they exited the hall and were outside on the school field where other kids were playing.

"Weird? How?" asked Blitz, raising her eyebrow.

"Well, she's a pony, and I'm not."

"So?"

"It's weird for a pony to love a creature like me. The kids don't care how I look, but the teachers and the parents of the kids are not so..."

"They're still treating you like a monster." whispered Braver, her ears falling back and looking sad.

"Yeah, but that's not what's bothering me."

"Then what is it?" asked Blitz, looking confused.

"The way she stares at me It's different than other ponies. When I was younger, before I met you and before my brother left me, a few ponies stared at me, calling me a monster, but hers had a very different stare."

"What does that mean?" asked Braver.

"It means that she likes you, dude!" smiled Blitz, patting him on his huge back.

"But...why? Why would any pony like me?"

"Maybe it's the fact that you're not a pony. That might be what draws her to you."

"Yeah...maybe."

Braver had no idea what the two were talking about. But she knows one thing:

"Least she's looking at you, for you!" happily smiled Braver, hugging him as they stood on an open field.

"Thanks. You were right about me, Braver. Thank you." smiled Tirek, but Blitz was a little lost by what he said.

"So, care to fill me in here? Did something happen in the past?" asked Blitz, her anthro pony ears twitching.

"It started five years ago..." said Tirek.


Five years ago


Chrysalis and Cozy got free four years ago from our stone prison, and soon I escaped too and started to drain all magical powers from all creatures. It was here at the school where I was having my meal. Soon, Princess Twilight and friends came to stop me...


"Tirek, I won't let you harm these children!" shouted Twilight, as she was half her normal present height and her mane was longer but not flowing, as she and her friends stared him down.

"And here I thought I was finally free, without the likes of you ponies holding me back," growled Tirek as he turned around and glared at the group "Twilight Sparkle, I see you're back for more. Let's hope this time you bring your a-game, as the kids say." smiled Tirek as he fired a beam of magic, as Twilight created a magical shield, protecting her and her friends.

"Oh, she brought her a-game, big guy!" shouted Dash

"Thanks, honey!" smiled Twilight.

"No problem, sweetheart!" smirk Dash

Tirek stopped firing his beam and looked confused. "Wait, are you two dating?"

"Yeah, you have a problem with that?" shouted both

"No, no, it's just that...well, kind of surprise is all. I never thought you two would ever date each other. And with the way you were acting in the past, it seems odd." said Tirek

"We're gay," said both mares in a deadpan tone.

"Oooh. Yeah, that makes sense."

"Can we get back to fighting, please?" yelled AJ, getting tired of the small talk and dusting off dirt from her hat after the attack Tirek did.

"Oh yes, let's," smiled Tirek, but before he could fire another magical beam, a blur passed him, and he could see it scattering Twilight's shield and sending Dash into the ground. "What?"

"MOMMY!" shouted young Braver, who is known as Breaker at this current time, as she nuzzled Dash's face.

"Breaker!? Why are you here?" shouted Twilight in great fear

"Who is that? Why do I sense so much magical energy from her?" growled Tirek with joy.

"Dash! Why is our child here?"

"I have no idea!" shouted Dash as she pulled Breaker away and held her up like a small dog "Why are you here? I thought you were back at the castle with Spike!"

"I was visiting Dawn, but she's sick and grey looking." whimpered Breaker as her ears went back and tears formed.

"Oh, oh, no. Don't cry! Mommy is here!" Dash smiled as she hugged her tightly, which made Twilight sigh as Dash was spoiling their child again.

"Wait, wait, wait, she's your daughter? like your own flesh and blood?" asked Tirek, confused by this.

"YUP! They're Twilight and Dash, kid!" cheered Pinkie.

"PINKIE!" yelled the girls.

"I see! You created her with magic? So much magic! She will be my next meal!" grinned Tirek as he fired a beam of energy and shot it at Breaker.

"BREAKER!" shouted Twilight, but she saw Dash quickly used herself as a human shield to protect their child.

"Mommy!" Breaker could see her mother turning gray, losing her cutie mark as well, and falling on top of her "Mommy!"

"DASH!" shouted Twilight and the girls, but they quickly dodged Tirek's beam as he was attacking them now.

"Sorry, little princess, but your daughter will be my meal now! with her magical power! I can get my revenge on those who have wronged me and get stronger than ever! No one will hold me back now!" grinned Tirek as he started to attack Twilight and the others.

"I WON'T LET YOU TOUCH HER!" said Twilight, using her Royal Canterlot voice.

"Oh boy, she's mad now," whispered AJ.

Fluttershy turned to the rest of the girls, who were huddle together and whispered "The power of motherhood is something,"

"Maybe I and Cheese Sandwich should try to have a kid too!" replied Pinkie

"Dear Celestia, help us if you ever get a kid!" Rarity was scared of another Pinkie in this world, as the other girls were laughing but they all quickly turned to Twilight as they heard talking again

"NO! YOU WILL NOT TAKE HER FROM ME, TIREK!" shouted Twilight, using all her magic within her horn, to surround her body with a bright purple aura.

"I WILL HAVE HER! JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!" shouted Tirek as the two collided their powers together, as it was a struggle for dominance.

"I will...have...her..."

"I won't let you..."

"GIVE...ME...HER!"

"NEVER!"

Soon the two were pushing their powers against each other, as it was a tie, but Twilight was winning as her magic was slowly pushing him back.

"No, I can't lose!"

"YOU WILL LOSE!"

"NO! I WON'T GO BACK TO THE PLACE I WAS BEFORE!"

Breaker ears twitched as she heard that.

"YOU ARE A MONSTER TIREK! JUST LIKE THE OTHER CREATURES SAID!"

Breaker ears lowered again as she was hugging Dash and feeling sad for Tirek, as Twilight words struck a nerve.

"THEY...CAN'T SEE BEYOND HOW I LOOK! IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO I AM!"

Breaker could hear the sadness and pain in his voice as the two collided their powers again, as Twilight's eyes were glowing, as the power was overwhelming him.

"You're right." said Breaker, which took both Twilight and Tirek by surprise as they saw her between them and were staring up at Tirek "Tirek, you aren't a m-" Before Breaker could say anymore, Tirek could feel Twilight's magic fading, giving him a chance to punch her away and grab her child.

"Now, time to eat you and be the most powerful creature alive!" laughed Tirek as he opened his mouth and tried to eat her, but before he could, she was knocked out of his hand by Dash, as she was still grey and losing her strength, as she gave everything she had to fly over to them, as she fell to the ground.

"Not my baby..." groaned Dash, as she was trying to keep her eyes open.

"Mommy!" shouted Breaker as she landed far from her.

"GIRLS! TAKE BREAKER!" Twilight ordered as she slammed into Tirek again, pushing him back and away from Breaker, but he was able to toss her away into the school shed and fire his drain beam at the girls, who couldn't dodge in time and lost their strength and became grey as well.

"No!" shouted Breaker as she rushed to them "Aunties, are you okay?"Breaker checked each one of them, who were trying to warn her, but it was too late, as Tirek picked her up and held her in his hand.

"Don't worry, they are fine," laughed Tirek.

"Put me down!" yelled Breaker as she struggled in his grip.

"As you wish." And with that, he dropped her to the ground and slammed his other hand on her, holding her down "Now, time for me to gain more power and finally put you all in your place!" laughed Tirek as his hands started to glow.

"Tirek, please don't do this." Begged Twilight, as she stood up from the destroyed shed and seeing what was happening.

"You are in no position to talk to me, princess."

Twilight hurry out of the ruins of the shed and stood in front of her "I'm sorry."

"For what? Imprisoning me!? Ha! I got my revenge on you! By hurting your daughter!"

"Don't!" Twilight cried out with her hoof out.

"Don't what, princess?"

"Please don't hurt her; take me instead."

"NO!" cried the others.

"Twilight, what are you doing?" cried Dash, in her weak voice. "If he takes your powers, he'll be unstoppable!"

Twilight looked over to Dash and rest of her friends "Taking a gamble. Breaker was mostly created by magic...I'm not risking her life...but I'll trust my daughter..." with that said, Twilight closed her eyes and gave herself to him.

"You can't! I won't lose you again!" shouted Dash as she tried to stand but couldn't as she fell back down.

Twilight shed a tear "Sorry, Dash." And with that, Tirek moved his hand, shot his beam at her, and drained her dry as her wings vanished and she was just like the other girls. Grey and her cutie mark gone.

"MOMMY!" shouted Breaker as Tirek was just laughing as he won.

"I won! I won! I'm the strongest being alive! With the power of an alicorn princess and with the magic of an alicorn child, I'll truly be unstoppable."

"No," whispered Breaker, as tears started to flow.

"What was that, little girl?"

"I said NO!" and with that, her mane became slime, confusing Tirek: "I WON'T LET YOU HURT NO ONE ELSE!"
Tirek was grabbed by the slime tentacles from the child mane and thrown away from her and into the school open field. He watched as Breaker walked up to him, giving off unbelievable magical powers. He was scared; he could tell the little alicorn could easily break him in one strike.

"I am the daughter of two strong mothers! And I won't let some big jerk hurt my mommies!" And with that, Breaker attacked Tirek, who closed his eyes and waited for the attack. But nothing came, but he felt something. A hug on his leg
He opened his eyes to see the small child hugging his leg. He could feel how warm she was and could hear her sobbing.
"Tirek, you aren't a monster," sobbed Breaker. "You're not a bad person! I can feel it; I can feel your pain!"

"W-what?"

"It's going to be okay," simply said Breaker "because you have me. I'll be there for you. No matter what, even if we're different."

"Foolish child!" shouted Tirek as he raised his fist and slammed it down, crushing Breaker, causing everyone to scream.

"BREAKER!"

"YOU'RE MISTAKEN, CHILD! I AM A MONSTER!"

"No, you're not..." whimpered Breaker as the removed fist revealed her crush's body but was covered in slime, which was healing her crush body, shocking Tirek. "You aren't a pony. What are you?"

"I...am...here for you," smiled Breaker as she tried to reach out to him but was crushed again. "I'm not scared of you. Don't be sad."

"STOP SAYING THOSE WORDS!"

"I know how it feels to be a monster and to be called one! That's why I want to help you."

"STOP SAYING STUPID THINGS!" And with that, Tirek slammed his fist at her over and over again.

"Don't..."

"SHUT UP!"

"Be..."

Tirek closed his eyes "SHUT UP! SHUT UP!"

"Sad..."

"AAAAAHHHH!" screamed Tirek as he kept punching the little girl, while Twilight and others could only look on in horror.

"...stop it. Please!" cried out Dash "She's just a little girl. Please..."

"Please...Tirek...stop," cried Twilight, as she couldn't keep watching.

Tirek finally stopped, as he couldn't hear the little girl's voice. He looked down at his hand to see it covered in black slime. He didn't mean to kill her; he was just so angry.

"I..."

"It's okay," whimpered the voice, which caught him off guard. The slime reformed into a blob and landed in the crater, forming into Breaker, who was clearly hurt. "Let it all out. Hurt me as much as you want. I won't fight back. I'll gladly take the pain."

"Why?"

"Because I understand you, Tirek. And I won't give up on you. You are not a monster."

"Yes, I am! My brother was loved by the ponies, but when they saw me, They saw a monster! I wasn't given a chance! I was called a monster!" Tirek was breathing hard as he said that word, like it was hurting to always say it.

"You're not a monster."

"I don't care! I'll prove to the world that I am!"

"Then I'll show you how much you're not."

"NO! I AM A MONSTER! That's how everyone needs to see me!" shouted Tirek as he punched Breaker, crushing her again, but as he pulled back, he could see the girl holding on to his fist and smiling, while her body was badly hurt.

"How others see you isn't important; how you see yourself means everything. The world will see you as a monster, but you are a good person. You are a centaur that needs help," smiled Breaker with hope on her face.

"Why do you care? I'M NOT WORTH SAVING!" Tirek, threw her into the school building and started to fell something.

"Yes, you are," said Breaker, as she was covered in rubble from the falling wall.

"Shut up, brat." And with that, Tirek stomped on her, but she wouldn't let go of him as she hugged him.

"It's not about worth; it's about life. Your life is worth living, no matter what, no matter what you think or feel. Every life is worth saving. You are worth saving." Breaker hugged harder and tighter, trying her best to get through the centaur

Tirek couldn't understand why the little filly will keep going like this, as he was lost for words "I-I..."

"You can change and become a better person; you are capable of that. No one is beyond saving; everyone can be saved. Everyone is worth saving, including you, Tirek. If people see you as a monster, then prove them wrong. Don't be the monster they see."

Tirek closed his eyes as he saw images of the ponies calling him a monster as they pointed at him "..."

"Prove them wrong; make them see the real you. You are worth saving."

Tirek opened his eyes and seeing the little filly, hugging him and reach out to him, with a warm smile "SHUT UP, BRAT! STOP SAYING THOSE WONDERFUL WORDS!"

"They're not wonderful; they're true. The truth will set you free. And the truth is that you aren't a monster. You can prove the world wrong. You can make a change in yourself."

"But...it's too late." Tirek looked all around him, seeing the destruction he created and the ponies he hurt "I'm not worth saving. I'm just a monster."

"The word 'monster' is just a label. But it's not who you are. The world is full of people who will make you doubt yourself, but it's also full of people who will believe in you, even when you don't believe in yourself. The question is, are you the kind of person who will do whatever it takes to be the person you want to be? Or are you the kind of person who will just let fate take the wheel and go on the ride?" Breaker asked him as her hug on him got tighter and tighter, still hoping her words will get through him.

Tirek slowly closed his eyes "It doesn't matter anymore. I've lost the fight; I'm done...its over..." Tirek surrender, which made everyone looked on in shock, even more so when they saw him crying.

Breaker took notice and said "You haven't lost. Do what is right and fight for what you believe in. Even if no one will back you up, even if you're alone, Keep going. Never stop being yourself; never stop being the person you are," Breaker gave him one last strong hug, which made Tirek fall to his knees.

"...why? Why do you care so much?" asked Tirek as he opened his eyes

"Because I'm a monster too," smiled Breaker. She revealed her true slime form, shocking Tirek once more. "I hurt people, did awful things, and hurt the pony I really cared about, almost breaking her and losing her forever...until a great group of people saved her...and me. I was a monster for a long time, but they came and showed me the light. Even if people see me as a monster, I never let that define who I am. I'm Breaker, daughter of Twilight and Dash, and I will show the world that I can be great and that I can be better, no matter the cost, even if I'm a slime monster. Never let anything stand in the way of who you are, Tirek."

"..." Tirek closed his eyes again and slowly shaking his head as his tears started to build up again.

"It's okay. Let it all out and cry. Don't be scared." replied Breaker, as she softly stroke his knee

Tirek tears finally came out again and his soft sobbing could be heard, as he saw his brother again in his thoughts, as he looked him and smiled "..." He could see his brother mouth moving but his voice was Breaker voice as she spoke through him.

"I love you," smiled Breaker. "So, please, don't give up. There is always hope; make a new light and create a new hope. Make a better future, a new tomorrow. even if it's not perfect or isn't the best. It's yours and all those you want to share it with. So, don't give up. We can change and be better; we are worth saving. Even if we feel like monsters, we aren't. We're worth saving, no matter what, no matter our flaws. I know that you can be better because I am."

Tirek could see his brother reaching out to him, soon It was Breaker along side him "..." He wanted to reach out but couldn't do it. He couldn't as he could see all ponies who called him a monster was all around them, pointing at them.

"Please." asked both Breaker and Scorpan, still reaching out to him.

Tirek tried again but still feel like he couldn't "I..."

"Please." asked both again, but this time, Tirek could feel a warm coming from them and he could see the morning sun, the dawn raising behind them, the ray of lights blasted away the ponies that were calling them monsters and soon was replaced with shadow figures of his future friends, who reach out to him as well. He finally reach out and took their hands and hooves.

"...you're an odd child. What's your name?" asked Tirek, who was now calm and relaxed.

"Rainboom Breaker, the daughter of Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash. And I want to be friends with you, Tirek." smiled Breaker as Tirek hugged her.

"Thank you, little one," whispered Tirek as he let her go.

Tirek released all the magic he took and returned it to everyone. Twilight and the others stood up, and everyone but Twilight was surprised, that Tirek wasn't really a monster.


Twilight's eyes went wide as she could see Flare, Dr. Wonder, and Layla standing behind Breaker, like they were with her. She blinks, and they are just gone.

"Breaker," Twilight started to cry as she fell to the ground, crying her heart out. The girls were worried as they called out to her, and Dash was trying her best to calm her down until Breaker jumped on her.

"MOMMY! DON'T CRY! I'M OKAY!" shouted Breaker, causing Twilight to cry harder. She knew Breaker had something that she had once had when making friends—a spark.


"After that, they gave me a chance because Braver reached out and helped me change. They even made me a teacher here, and I was happy." finish Tirek as he was watching Braver playing with the kids in the grassy crater, the very same spot he fought and was saved by her.

"She's the best," smiled Blitz, wiping a tear away.

"Yeah, I'm so lucky," smiled Tirek. "Oh, by the way, how is she doing?" asked Tirek as he was told about her PTSD. Blitz explained everything to him and he nodded. "Good, she needs the help. She hasn't told me or the others her past, and we will never push her to tell us. When she's ready, we'll be there for her. Like how she was there for me and the others when no one else was."

"She's a lucky girl too. having a great friend like you big guy. Promise me you'll protect her. I can't stay here forever."

"Of course."

"Hey, Tirek!" shouted Braver, getting his attention. "Didn't you want to spar with my sister?".

"OH, THAT'S RIGHT!" shouted Tirek as he turned to Blitz. "Braver and I always spar to get stronger but also to burn off the magical energy I drain from the kids. Care to fight me?" asked Tirek, smirking.

"Let's do this!" smirked Blitz as they walked to the crater.

"Don't hold back!" smirk back Tirek

Soon, the kids and the unicorn that likes Tirek gathered and cheered him on, telling him to beat her up. Blitz was feeling like she was the bully here and Tirek was the underdog or something like that.

"This sucks," thought Blitz, but she quickly heard Braver's voice as she was screaming her best cheer towards her.

"GO BLITZ! GO!" shouted Braver, making a big scene. "THAT'S MY LITTLE SISTER!"

"What is wrong with her?" asked Blitz, face-palming at her sister's antics. "Whatever! Here I co-ah!" screamed Blitz in a girly scream as the wind blew her sundress up, showing her pants to everyone, including Braver. "LET ME PUT ON MY SPORTS LEGGING FIRST!"

Everyone was laughing.

"Braver," whispered Dawn, as she was looking at her from the shadows. She tracked down Braver's magical power level and started to plan something as she heard the talk between Blitz and Tirek. "Soon, I'll scatter you. You'll only look at me once more. You'll be mine," Dawn walked away.

"I win," smirked Tirek as Blitz was on the ground, covered in bruises, and her sundress was torn.

"Not fair. You drain me dry!"

"And your so-called friends will help me if they truly love you like I do." Within the darkness, Dawn made a creepy smile, and behind her was Rainbow Sun, which became the other Dawn, as she smiled along with her as she watched all this and spoke herself, her voice overlapping with her pony self.



" You belong to me and only me."

End of chapter 3

Author's Note:

Yeah, Tirek could had a great story arc in the show but never happened :/

ps no, i wasn't messing the names in the twilah and dash part, it gets hinted next chapter :P

PreviousChapters Next