• Published 12th Nov 2023
  • 460 Views, 11 Comments

From Sweet Apple to Rotten Orange - Kyetta Cubid



Applejack meets her long lost Cousins, the Oranges... Wait what?

  • ...
4
 11
 460

Chapter 2: The Rise of Orangejack

After being knocked out by their Tea, Applejack woke up, hoping it was a dream, she then found herself inside a Bedroom which wasn't hers. It was mostly Orange, like the rest of the weird town she was in, and had some Pink, making it more girly. "What the Hay is wrong with these People? It's like they're expecting a child or somethin'?"

She got out of Bed and looked around, only to walk in front of a Mirror, seeing she was wearing something else. She was wearing a Pink Nightgown with a Orange Symbol on her right Breast and her hear was in a neat Bun under a Pink Nightcap. This almost felt like she was being Kidnapped by Rarity at one of her Sleepovers.

Just before she could think of escaping, both Oranges opened and the door, seeing her out of Bed. "You! What the Hay do you two want with me?" "My, someone is a little intense. Slept a bit rough, Honey?" Orangejewel asked her, thinking she was their Child. That Question made her confused. "Whut?"

"We just heard you walking around your room. Are you alright?" Orange Slice asked, which was the point she lost it. "Ok, you two better come clean right now! Because I'm thinking you want me as your kid!" Both knew they couldn't keep it a secret as she is the Element of Honesty.

"Fine. Even if your Element, you can look over someone's little lie!" "We are Acquittanced by Tender to capture you. He heard about our other business and wanted us to bring you here and make you one of us. Our own Daughter!" Applejack was really going to kick Tender Hooves to the Lands limits of Ponyville, better Equestria once she gets out of their Mansion.

"And just thinking of escaping and your punishment will be way worst than you can think of, deary!" Applejack then huffed, as she was then interested in their other Business. "What other Business? Y'all look like nice Orange Farmers."

Orange Slice then came clean again. "Let us just say even if we are Typical Orange Farmers, we are also Chemists at using Magic that can 'alter' ones memory. Care for a Demonstration?"

Orangejewel then brought out a bottle of Orange Dust and poured some of it on the palm of her hand. She blew it at Applejack's face as she tried to swat it away. That made it worst as it came towards her. Before she could think of not inhaling or Sniffing it, it was too late for that too. Applejack then felt weak as she fell into a deep slumber.

====================================================================================================

After what felt like forever, Applejack then woke up somewhere else, finding herself around Manehatten and looking down to herself, seeing she was the same age she was before leaving. "T-This is the year when I left Manehatten? How did I end up here?"

"This might be the past you will know, but not when we are done with it." Just then, she heard the voice of Orange Slice, which she then wanted revenge on them. "Whatever your doing, it won't work!" "Oh con trair, Darling, but remember, this is what WE want!"

"Last train to Ponyville leaving on a few minutes!" She then heard a whistle coming from the train station and headed towards the Station. She gave them how much to get onto the train and got on, not realising the Train was heading to Orangeton. This was what the Oranges were doing to her; rewriting her Past.

Once the train stopped at Orangeton, Applejack looked around, seeing it wasn't what she expected. "T-This isn't Ponyville?" "This is your final stop, but this is where we want you to stay!" Orangejewel replied to her. Before Applejack could get back to the station, some carriages then blocked her way as the driver of the carriage looked down at her. "Oi! What where your going!"

Applejack backed away, feeling a bit defenceless. She then decided to explore the town, since she just arrived yesterday in the real world. Everyone who lived their just stared down at her with cold looks, since she was new, just like from the real world. It scared her.

After wandering around the town for a while, she needed somewhere to sleep. She then saw the Mansion on top the hill, but she knew that is what they would expect. She decided to sleep down an alleyway like a homeless kid and try to find a way back to Ponyville. She then cried a little, thinking of what the Oranges were doing to her. "Why do this?"

"Why hello there, youngling." "I say why sleep down in this alleyway?" Just then, she heard familier voices and looked behind her, finding the Oranges again, but strangely enough, they still looked the same. She then backed away from them, not showing any weakness. "It's n-nothin'. Just until I can get the next train to Ponyville." She was feeling a bit cold and hungry, but she kept it well.

"The next train would not be around for another few days, so you might be needing somewhere to stay." Applejack then shivered a little, as she was feeling a bit cold. "Tell you want, why not stay with us for those few days? We have enough staff and the most fabulous food that you can ever dream off! What do you say?"

What they were offering was too much for her, as her Stomach then growled, which was her loosing sound. "We will take that as a 'yes'. Follow us." Applejack then looked down in defeat, never forgiving her stomach for showing weakness. She then followed them to their Carriage as it headed off back to the Mansion.

====================================================================================================

Once they returned to the Mansion, both Oranges were entertaining themselves, as Orangejewel was reading a book on fine Orange Jewellery and Orange Slice was playing a little bit of Chess by himself. Some Maids were helping Applejack wear something comfy. They returned with Applejack as she was wearing something new.

Unlike her original Farmer attire, she was now wearing an Orange Gown with some Pink Frills. She also had Pink Opera Gloves that reached her Elbows and, they couldn't be seen, but she was wearing Orange Heels. They also changed her Hairstyle, almost like when she was Applejewel, her hair was now in the Style of a Blonde Beehive, which was almost mistaken to be a real one. In it was a Hairclip that was like her Cutie Mark, except it was three Oranges instead of Apples.

Both saw what she was wearing as Orangejewel placed the book down and clapped a little. "Oh my, I did not think you would look so darling in that Dress." "It's a nice dress, but this feels a bit much." That's what she said to them, however, she was actually furious. She liked her old attire before, but this was too much.

"Nonsense! You look fabulous!" "You must be hungry after waiting this long? Come on, dinner is almost ready." Orange Slice said as they all headed to the dining hall. Once catching a glimpse of the food made Applejack drool a little, as she hasn't eaten after coming to the town. "Shall we?" Applejack knew they were asking her, as she answered. "We shall." She blushed a little, not knowing what came over her.

Once they dined a little, Applejack felt replenished after eating. Both knew they got her where they need her to be, as Orange Slice asked her something. "So my dear, enjoyed your Meal?" "Yes. I haven't eaten after comin' to this place. You have some top chefs workin' for y'all." They smiled after she said that, as they knew her Country slangs. "That is great to hear, darling, but we also have another proposal for you."

Applejack was then interested. "And that'll be?" "Would you make us both happy and be our owl little girl? I know we are not family, but you feel like one to us." Even if she met them in the real world, here was more insane to her. "I-I mean I'll love to, but I can't. I have my own dreams to live. My own life to live. I'm sorry." Her declining was a mistake to them.

"That is not the answer we were looking for! We think you need to know where you belong, Applejack!" Just before she could escape, some Maids grabbed her wrists and hoisted her up, preventing her from running away. Orangejewel the brought out the same Dust she used on her in the real world, wondering what would happen if it was used in her memories.

Orangejewel blew it at her face, which then changed a lot more of her memories. It made her remember things that weren't real. When she was born, about where she lived, her name, getting her Cutie Mark and most importantly; Her Parents. Orange Slice and Orangejewel, Her Captors... No, her Parents that treated her well and gave her everything from their wealth. Her own Job picking... Scuse me, Watching the employees pick Oranges from the many Orange trees as the one Apple... Who's that? Orangejack, the Daughter of the wealthy Oranges.

After more of her memories got rewriten, the Maids put her down on the chair as both Oranges looked down at her. "Honey, are you ok? How are you feeling?" Apple Orangejack then looked at them, laughing like a Noblewoman. "Ohoho, never better, dear mother and father!" Both knew they finally broke her and made her one of theirs.

"Hmp! I do not see any Orange Pie for Desert! Where is the Orange Pie!" She demanded so spoiled, as Orange Slice looked at the Butlers. "You heard her! Go fetch the Orange Pie!" Both Butlers went into the Kitchen, as both Oranges looked and smiled at their Prisoner Daughter.

====================================================================================================

Once the rewriting memory was done, Orangejack then looked back up at her Parents. "Mother, father, why are you two in my room this early in the night? I was clear that I was not suppose to be awake before the proper time in the morning!" She then ranted, as both her parents chuckled.

"Our deepest Apologies, Darling. We heard you walking around late and were worried." "But do not worry, we will leave you alone now. Get some good night rest, tomorrow will be a long day." Both her Parents sounded more Parenty to her, as she just gave a huff. "I hope you will get me everything that I want!" "Do not worry, with our Fortune, we will give you the world!"

Once Orangejack went back to sleep, both Oranges looked at each other and smiled. "I can not believe it worked! She now thinks she is our daughter!" "Oh no Honey, she does not thing she our daughter, She IS our Daughter! And she will think she is with that dust!" Orange Slice replied to his wife, as they were about to share a kiss. "To our loving plan?" "To our loving plan AND Daughter!"

Both then gave another chuckle as they both kissed before heading to bed themselves.

Author's Note:

For someone like me who doesn't know much on the Mane 6's past, this Chapter came out well, except for the part where Applejack is now a Rotten Orange, but who am I to blame?

I do have more ideas for this Story too, such as everyone trying to get to Applejack so be on the look out.

-Kyetta Cubid