• Published 3rd Oct 2023
  • 478 Views, 10 Comments

The Legend of Cozy Glow - kleia



All Sprout wanted to do was learn about chess... who the hay was Cozy Glow?

  • ...
3
 10
 478

Eh, Nevermind, I Didn't Want To Learn About Chess Anyway [DC 5 Failure]

Dust gets into Sprout’s eyes, causing them to water significantly. Man was that old mare right! This place is super dusty! In his panic, Sprout inhales some of the dust, coughing wildly, scrambling to win this battle. Sprout frantically tries to back away from the dust, tripping over a stack of books, landing on his rear.

Sprout’s lower lip quivers, tears in his eyes. “FINE! You WIN, CHESS! I didn’t wanna learn you anyway!” Sprout shouts at the books, Sprout being Sprout, standing and trotting out of the library haughtily. The librarian at the front doesn't even get a chance to ask what went wrong before the bell on the door rings once more, Sprout's red rump out the door. The librarian shrugs, and goes back to her clerical work.


As fate would have it, the world is much safer without Sprout learning chess. Go ahead and head back and re-roll to pass the check.

Secret Ending Number One: Eh, Nevermind, I Didn't Want To Learn About Chess Anyway.

Congrats! You got one of the secret endings! This is what I'd call a "for shits and giggles" part. Feel free to head back and try that roll again.

Author's Note:

Seriously? That's all it took to give up on chess? Whatever.