• Published 28th Sep 2023
  • 200 Views, 2 Comments

Mirror Existence - Kentavritsa



She builds, or renders a Cottage for herself and her companion: Twilight Sparkle. The cottage appears to be normal, at the first glance; but inside, it is much larger since the space is folded to make it possible. She finds a Floo in the basement,

  • ...
 2
 200

Luggage at Truckle's Trunks: 3

.

“Where do we go from here?” Astoria inquires.

“I would prefer to go to the Bookstore!” Twilight supplies.

“We do need to acquire all the course literature..” Daphne agrees; "but it is not the first store we need to see at this point!” she continues.

“How about to secure the luggage space before we purchase anything more?” I inquire.

“You would enjoy having a book bag, in which to store all your books, Twilight!” Daphne confirms.

“Oh, yes; I believe I would enjoy having one of these, in order to carry all the books I intend to buy, comfortably!” Twilight concedes.

“If you don't know Twilight, like I do; she intends to buy the entire store, at least one copy of each book they have in store!” I explain.

“Oh, oh; ooh!” Astoria and Daphne respond.

“Books hold all your knowledge safe!!” Twilight points out; “and I desire to have all the knowledge, safe!” she then concludes.

“Makes sense, I guess!” Astoria agrees.

“And, we're here!” Daphne exclaims; “Truckles Trunks!” she explains.

There is a merry jingle from the door, as we step into the store; alerting Mr. Truckles to our arrival, leading him to approach us a moment later.

Mr. Truckle calmly approaches us with a winning smile; “I am Mr. Truckle!” he is presenting himself.

“Greetings!” I respond; “We need three book bags for attendance at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry!” I conclude.

“Yes, but of course!” he responds; “Right this way, and I will be showing you what I have to offer!” he now explains, before he is leading us further into the shop.

Along the way, Twilight reads the labels on the trunks, as he is leading us towards the expected trunks.

“Wait..” I exclaim, "you have an entire apartment in a single trunk?” I inquire, as Twilight reads “Deluxe apartment”.

“Oh, yes..” he responds; “these are the deluxe apartment trunks!” he responds; “Expensive, but very much worth every Gallion; if you are in need of the space, while traveling!” he now explains.

“How large is it?” Twilight exclaims, in excitement.

“The Regular undetectable enchantment permits forty by forty feet of internal space..” he explains; “these trunks does come with an array of useful charms to support all the desired conveniences!” he then points out, listing the included charms applied to the specific trunk.

“Could you include an extended Library, Potions/Alchemy lab and a Greenhouse in a trunk of this style?” Twilight now inquires

“I could..” he admits; "if it is what you need!” he continues.

“Could you use Oak wood, or Cherry wood to decorate the Trunk; internally as well as internally?” she then continues, inquiring.

“Yes, I could decorate your trunk with either of these options; as well as any other type of wood available, supported by the Impervious charm!” she clarifies.

“Do I get a Cloaking room, a Sitting room, Bed room, Kitchen and such conveniences in my Deluxe apartment?” I inquire. (Knowing I have the funds to purchase the trunk I am looking for.)

And here I thought you were looking for the Standard Hogwarts trunks!” Mr. Truckles ponders.

“Wait..” I ponder; “Can you fit a second Floo into a Deluxe trunk?” I inquire.

”I could!” he responds; “but why would anyone want it?” he then inquires.

“An internal Floo between our trunks, and one connected to the greater network!” Twilight suggests.

“Oh, that would make a bit more sense!” he responds, chuckling.

“Though I feel as if you're pushing the boundaries beyond what I could justly call a Deluxe Apartment trunk here!” he points out.

“I care more about the Product, than the Label!” Twilight points out, snickering merrily.

“You could make a new label, and put this in the catalogue if you like!” I suggest.

”Yes, I guess I could...” Mr Truckles muses.

Astoria and Daphne Greengrass stand mouth agape, just listening to the ideas being presented before them.

“Are they serious?” Astoria mouths, as she is following the conversation as if from afar.

“I do not know..” mumbles Daphne, in response; “but I guess I would love to see the trunks, if they end up purchasing them!” she continues.

“I take two Oak, two Cherry..” Twilight finally proclaims; “and one each, for our friends Daphne and Astoria Greengrass!” she then concludes.

“Excellent, excellent..” Mr. Truckles exclaims; “What wood would you young Ladies prefer?” he then inquires out of Daphne and Astoria.

“Could you have black Ebony for facade?” Astoria inquires.

“I could, and it would look great!” he confirms.

“Could we get the same Pink Cherry or Oak for the interior of the trunks?” Daphne inquires.

“Yes, you could!” he confirms.

“Would you use matching facades for the book bags?” I inquire.

”Certainly!” he confirms.

“Great!” I exclaim.

We follow him, as he walks over to the book bags, selecting the once matching our requirements.

“Here, these should serve you well!” he explains; “However, it will take me a few hours to create your trunks..” he points out; “could you come back, to fetch them; after you concluded your shopping?” he suggests.

I sign for the purchases and leave him with a deposit on the undelivered trunks.

“Thank you, for your purchase..” he exclaim; “and welcome back!” he then adds.

“Thank you, Truckle!” I respond; “We will see you, by the end of our shopping!” I conclude.

With that, we walk out of the shop, book bags in hand.

“Next stop; Madam Malkin's Robes for all occasions!” Daphne puts forth.

“Oh, yes; we do want to dress like proper Witches!” I respond.

“It isn't, as if the books will be going anywhere!” Astoria points out.

“Besides, you can Owl order any books at any time!” Daphne explains.

“Owl order?” Twilight snickers.

“Order by Owl is the most common and convenient way to get things here!” Astoria explains.

“If only I had an Owl; I could ask to serve me, for this!” Twilight ponders; “But I guess we could make due, Phoenix ordering!” she suggests.

“You have a Phoenix?” Daphne inquires, most incredulously.

<---- --- --->

Author's Note:

Upcoming chapter: Madam Malkin's Robes for ALL Occasions
Pass: the Floo
Madam Malkin's Robes for ALL Occasions
Current Word count: 100
Publication Countdown: 02 Days (07)