• Published 9th Sep 2023
  • 397 Views, 15 Comments

Blues Clues: A Costume to Find - Big Imagination E



It's fall in the city. Spike got invited to a Halloween party with Fluttershy. Problem is she doesn't know what costume to wear! Time to play Blues Clues Spike!

  • ...
9
 15
 397

Castle Skidoo and the Last Clue

Spike made his way to a model of a castle and before his eyes he saw Blue skidoo into the castle. Spike knew it was time to skidoo in there.

"Wow. Blue just skidooed into that castle. Let's go!" Spike said.

https://m.

(Play 0:00 to 0:06)

He got in a skidooing position and sang "Blue skidooed, we can too!" After he sang that he jumped right in the castle. He got in and saw his new surroundings.

"Woah. Were in an actual castle. It's all spooky looking but it's cool! Come on! Let's see if we can find Blue." Spike said as he walked looking for Blue.

Suddenly he found her next to a ghost. He was a friendly ghost and wasn't trying to scare anyone.

"Hey there! Welcome to my castle." The ghost said.

"Thanks. I will admit that it's a spooky looking castle. But it's not so bad." Spike said.

"Thanks. I don't get a lot of visitors. My name's Boo by the way." The ghost said.

"Nice to meet you Boo." Spike said but Boo screamed a little.

"Sorry. You scared me. Anyways I need help. Im making a cake for a party later but im having trouble with the patterns on it. Think you can help?" Boo said.

"You will help Boo with the cake patterns right? You will? Great. Alright Boo. What do we need to do?" Spike said.

"We gotta complete the patterns on each of the three layers. I already got it started on each layer. All you need to do is figure out what comes next." Boo said.

"I think we can handle that." Spike said. He looked on the bottom layer and saw it was frosted black and orange.

"Ok so the pattern on the bottom layer goes black, orange, black, orange, black...uh oh. Were missing something. What comes next in the pattern?" Spike said.

"Orange!!" The reader said.

"Orange! Right because that comes next in the pattern! Good job!" Spike said as Boo finished frosting the first pattern. Then Spike looked at the middle layer as it was decorated with candy skulls and bats.

"Alright. The pattern on the middle layer goes skull, bat, skull, bat, skull...uh oh. Something's missing from the pattern. Do you know what comes next?" Spike said.

"A bat!!" The reader said.

"Yeah! A candy bat! It's next in the pattern! Good work!" Spike said as Boo finished putting the candy on the middle layer completing the pattern. Then he looked at the top layer which was frosted green and purple with candy eyes and pumpkins.

"Ooh this one might be tricky. Ok so the pattern on the top layer goes green and candy eye, purple and candy pumpkin, green and candy eye, purple and candy pumpkin, green and candy eye...uh oh. There's another missing spot in the pattern. Do you know what comes next?" Spike said.

"Purple and a candy pumpkin!!" The reader said.

"Yes that's it!! Because that is next in the pattern!! You are so good at this!!" Spike said as Boo finished frosting the final layer completing the cake.

"The cake is finished!! Thanks for your help!" Boo said.

"Your welcome! Oh and before I leave I gotta ask you something. Is there a costume for Fluttershy to wear here?" Spike said.

"Well there is a werewolf costume. But I don't think your friend may like being a scary creature." Boo said.

"Ok well I thought I would check. Well we better find our third clue. Bye Boo!" Spike said taking his leave.

"Bye Spike! Happy Halloween!!" Boo said.

Spike saw the exit and quickly skidooed out of here. He jumped straight back into the house. Suddenly a paw print was bouncing all over the place! Spike didn't know but he found the last clue!

"A clue!!" The reader said.

"Yeah that castle was spooky! But it was nice seeing a friendly ghost like Boo." Spike said.

"No it's A clue!" The reader said.

"Oh. Oh you see a clue? Where is it?" Spike said.

"There! Behind you!" The reader said.

Spike looked behind him and saw the bouncing clue.

https://m.

"There it is!! Our last Blues Clue!! And it's... What is it doing?" Spike said as the clue kept bouncing.

"Bouncing!!" The reader said.

"Oh bouncing!! So our last clue for Fluttershy's costume is bouncing! You know what we need. Our handy dandy..." Spike said.

"Notebook!!" The reader said.

"Notebook! Right!" Spike said as he got his notebook ready. "So. Bouncing." He said started drawing.

https://m.

"To draw bouncing i'll start by drawing a line that bounces up and down like this. Then I add an arrow. And we have bouncing." Spike said closing his notebook.

"Hey. We have all three clues to find out what costume Fluttershy can wear! Were ready to sit in the..." Spike said.

"Thinking Chair!" The reader said.

"Thinking Chair! To figure it out! Let's go!" Spike said as he ran to the Thinking Chair to find out the answer.

https://m.
Author's Note:

Spike found all three clues! Now what do you think the answer is? Find out in the next chapter.