• Published 9th Sep 2023
  • 397 Views, 15 Comments

Blues Clues: A Costume to Find - Big Imagination E



It's fall in the city. Spike got invited to a Halloween party with Fluttershy. Problem is she doesn't know what costume to wear! Time to play Blues Clues Spike!

  • ...
9
 15
 397

The 2nd Spooky Clue and Mailtime

Spike kept on walking through the house in search of clues. He looked all around and even outside again. He looked around the part where it looked liked a pumpkin patch. As he was doing this he passed a stack of hay with a paw print on it. Meaning he found the second clue!

"Man. It's like a pumpkin patch here! It's cool!" Spike said.

"A clue! A clue!" The reader said.

"Wait you see a clue?" Spike said.

"Yes! A clue on the hay!" The reader said.

"Blue's on the hay? But she was inside." Spike said.

"No. A CLUE on the hay." The reader said.

Spike turned around and saw the paw print on the hay.

https://m.

"Ohh!! I get it now! You see a clue on the hay! You know what we need now. Our handy dandy...." Spike said.

"Notebook!!" The reader said.

"Notebook! Right!" Spike said as he got his notebook out. "So let's draw some hay." He said ready to draw the clue.

https://m.

"Let's start off with a zig zaggy rectangle like this, now two straight lines, another zig zaggy line, the straps, and some little lines to represent the hay. And there we have hay." Spike said.

"So were trying to figure out what costume Fluttershy can wear. What was the first clue?" Spike said as the music begin to play.

"A hole in the ground!" The reader said.

"Oh a hole in the ground right." Spike said as the image flew above him."Now our second clue is some hay." He said.

https://m.

"So what costume could Fluttershy wear with a hole in the ground and some hay?" Spike said still thinking.

"Ooh. Good thinking." Spike said as he closed the notebook. "But let's find the last clue and see." He said.

"Hey Spike! Can you help me?" A female voice said drawing his attention.

"That sounds like Fluttershy. We better help her out." Spike said heading to the kitchen.

He got inside the house and went straight to the kitchen. He saw Fluttershy with Mr.Salt and Mrs.Pepper trying to help her relax from being scared.

"Hey Mr. Salt, Mrs. Pepper. Is Fluttershy okay?" Spike said seeing Fluttershy hiding behind a wall.

"Well Spike we tried to show her some pictures for Halloween and see what she likes best. But she got too scared and won't calm down. Can you help us?" Mrs. Pepper said.

"Will you help me calm Fluttershy down? You will? Great. Alright guys. What do we need to do?" Spike said.

"We gotta take a close look at all the pictures we took. Then we tell Fluttershy what it is and hopefully she'll be less scared." Mr. Salt said.

"Alright. Easy enough. Let's have a look." Spike said as Mrs. Pepper handed him the first picture.

"Woah. Okay that's spooky. Ok so this looks like a spirit being of the night. Do you know what it is?" Spike said showing us a friendly ghost.

"A ghost!!" The reader said.

"Yeah that's a ghost! Cause ghosts are spirits of the night. Good work. Fluttershy it's ok. This is a friendly ghost." Spike said.

"Oh ok Spike." Fluttershy said. But she's still scared.

"She's still scared. Maybe another one would help her not be scared." Mr.Salt said handing Spike another picture.

"Ok. Ooh wow. That is something. Ok this looks like a pumpkin with a scary carved face on it. What do you think it is?" Spike said showing us a jack-o-lantern.

"A jack-o-lantern!" The reader said.

"Yeah! A jack-o-lantern! Cause those are pumpkins carved with scary faces on them! Hey Fluttershy. There's nothing scary about jack-o-lanterns." Spike said.

"Really Spike? Well I guess it's not that scary." Fluttershy said coming out and hiding again.

"Ooh!! So close! But she's still a little scared. One more time should do the trick." Mrs.Pepper said handling Spike the last picture.

"Alright. Ooh this is kinda tricky. Okay so this looks like a mammal that flies in the night. Do you know what it is?" Spike said showing us a bat.

"A bat!!" The reader said.

"Yeah! A bat. Cause bats fly anytime in the night. Fluttershy it's only a bat. They ain't gonna hurt you with me around." Spike said.

"Oh well ok Spike." Fluttershy said as she finally calmed down and came out of her hiding spot.

"See Fluttershy. Their just pictures. There's nothing scary about them. Everything's okay." Spike said.

"Oh thank goodness. I was so scared. Thanks for checking Spike." Fluttershy said.

"Your welcome. Now we gotta find our last clue. Come on." Spike said heading off. Suddenly he heard someone singing 'Mailtime' and knew what time it is.

https://m.

"The mail's here!!" Mr. Salt and Mrs. Pepper said.

"Ok thanks for reminding me! Let's get the mail!" Spike said.

In the living room Spike started singing with Blue dancing and when the song ended he wailed 'Mail'. Then Mailbox came through the window dressed as a snake and Spike sat in the Thinking Chair.

"Hey Mailbox. Nice costume you're wearing." Spike said.

"Thanks Spike. Same to your vampire costume. And I got something for you Spike. Your letter." Mailbox said as he opened his lid and Spike took out a yellow letter.

"Thanks Mailbox." Spike said as Mailbox left. "We just got a letter!" Spike said as he began singing.

https://m.

He finished singing and he opened the letter. To his surprise it was from the other Rainbooms!!

"Look! It's A letter from my friends the Rainbooms!" Spike said as he listened to what they have to say.

(In the letter)
"Hi Spike!" The Rainbooms said.

"We hope you and Fluttershy are having a good time at the party. We wish we were there with you." Sunset said.

"Yes darling. I especially loved our date we went on. You really know how to treat a lady Spikey." Rarity said.

"Were having our own Halloween party! It's loads of fun! Wish you were with us but maybe next time you can." Pinkie said.

"I myself am loving the games! There's apple bobbing, Hide and Scare, and lots more! Im dominating at most of them!" Rainbow Dash said.

"Im liking the costumes were all wearing. Were known as the Creatures of The Night." Twilight said showing her mad scientist costume.

"Yep. Well Spike we wish you and Fluttershy a Happy Halloween. Hope we see you again soon." Applejack said.

"Bye Spike!" The Rainbooms said.
(Outside of the letter)

"Bye girls! Happy Halloween!" Spike said as he closed the letter and put it down.

"Wow. Even the Rainbooms are enjoying Halloween. Just goes to show that there's all kinds of ways to enjoy the night." Spike said.

"Speaking of costumes we better look for the last clue so Fluttershy can wear a costume." Spike said getting up to find the last clue.

Author's Note:

Spike found 2 clues! But where's the last clue? Stay tuned to find out.