• Published 9th Sep 2023
  • 397 Views, 15 Comments

Blues Clues: A Costume to Find - Big Imagination E



It's fall in the city. Spike got invited to a Halloween party with Fluttershy. Problem is she doesn't know what costume to wear! Time to play Blues Clues Spike!

  • ...
9
 15
 397

Invited to a Party

It was a lovely fall day in Canterlot City. We see everyone enjoying the fall weather. Especially a familiar 16 year old boy named Spike. He was skateboarding across the streets and seeing all kinds of Halloween decorations all over the city. He continued on the road til he stopped at his house. He got off his skateboard and went inside. He went to his room and relaxed on his bed.

"Ah. What a day it's been. Took Rarity on a date and went perfect. Nothing could go wrong." Spike said.

Ever since he gave Rarity those lilacs those two have been closer like two peas in a pod. Spike's relationship with her has never been stronger than ever. Suddenly he heard his doorbell ring.

"Huh? I wonder who that could be?" Spike said.

He got off his bed and went to the front door. He opened it and saw a letter on his front door step. He picked it up and looked at letter. It was decorated like Halloween.

"A letter. I wonder who it's from." Spike said.

He opened the envelope and inside revealed to be an invitation in orange and black. He opened the invitation and see what it has to say.

-My friend.
If you got this invitation they you are invited to a Halloween party im throwing. It will be a costume party too so put on your best scary one you have. Of course it doesn't have to be so scary either. There will games, food, and all sorts of fun activities to do. I look forward to seeing you at the party. Happy Halloween!!
-Steve.

Spike finished reading the invitation and was happy that his old friend Steve was gonna see him again.

"Steve!! Good old buddy. I am definitely going to be there. Time to get a costume." Spike said.

He went into his closet and looked through to find a costume for the party. He looked til he found a vampire costume. It was getting close to Halloween so he thought why not.

"Vampire it is then. Let's make sure it's not too scary." Spike said.

Suddenly Spike heard his phone go off. He looked at his phone and saw that Fluttershy was calling him. He smiled and answered the call.

"Hey Fluttershy. How are you doing today?" Spike said.

"Oh im well Spike. Listen I got a favor to ask you." Fluttershy said.

"Fire away amigo." Spike said.

"Well I got an invite to a Halloween party. Since I know you felt left out of many parties I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to this one." Fluttershy said.

"Well what a surprise! I got an invite to a Halloween party too. From an old friend of mine: Steve. So yeah grab your costume and meet me by the stop sign! See you there!" Spike said as he hung up.

He put on his vampire costume but before he headed out he saw the notebook that Steve gave him. He thought maybe he should take it with him just in case.

"I better take this with me. I never know when I might need it." Spike said as he grabbed his notebook and head out the door.

He waited for Fluttershy by the stop sign for 10 minutes. Then he finally saw Fluttershy coming to him but something was off.

"Hey Fluttershy. Glad you see you. But uh where's your costume?" Spike said.

"Oh I couldn't find one. I wanted to find a costume that wasn't too scary. But nothing stood out." Fluttershy said.

"Fluttershy. The invite said your costume doesn't have to be scary. You can wear whatever costume you want." Spike said.

"Oh ok. Well shall we head off to the party?" Fluttershy said.

"Yep. Let's go have a scary good time!" Spike said.

The two went off to the party. They continued walking til they found the yellow house with a red roof. It was decorated with Halloween decorations all over. Spike knew that place and realized that is where the party is.

"Is this where the party is Spike?" Fluttershy said.

"You bet. I know your gonna love Steve. He helped me played a game called Blues Clues." Spike said.

"Blues Clues? What's Blues Clues?" Fluttershy said.

"You'll know when we get in the house. Now let's go." Spike said.

The two made their way to the house. Little did Fluttershy knew that Spike will play Blues Clues to help her figure out a costume for her to wear.

https://m.
Author's Note:

Were back with a sequel to Blues Clues!! It's a Halloween edition!! Get ready for a spooktacular time!!!