• Published 18th Feb 2024
  • 116 Views, 0 Comments

Legend of Spyro: Era of Peace - Robert Emerald Fountain



Flurry Heart must help Spyro and Cynder destroy Malefor.

  • ...
 0
 116

Defending the Crystal Empire

Upon arriving at the Crystal Empire, Spyro and Cynder noticed that Malefor was still very much present and continuing to terrorize the residents. Flames spewed from his mouth and set buildings on fire, electric bolts caused ponies to collapse from the intense shocks, ice vapor froze hooves to the ground, and earth blasts broke windows. Growing angry, Spyro and Cynder stopped mid-flight and looked at each other.

"Shall we dance?", asked Cynder through her gritted teeth in determination.

"This time, we will destroy him.", replied Spyro.

The two dragons touched their amulets and a soft glow of light began to envelop them. Seconds later, a bright flash interrupted Malefor's rampage on the Crystal Empire as the armor began to appear on Spyro and Cynder.

"Who dares to stop my attack?", he roared.

"WE DO!", yelled Cynder.

"YOU HAVE ATTACKED YOUR LAST TARGET!", shouted Spyro.

"SO, WE MEET AGAIN!", Malefor replied as he flew towards Flurry and the two dragons.

"You will pay for injuring my mother and my father.", hissed Flurry as she closed her helmet's visor.

"I don't care if I injured your pathetic parents or not. Those two dragons will suffer for imprisoning me.", Malefor grunted back.

"Not in a million years.", said Spyro as he charged up an ice fury to extinguish all of the fires.

Malefor tried to stop Spyro, but Cynder released a shadow blast to blind him temporarily. Once the fires were out, Malefor knew that the battle would not be taking place here.

"Have it your way. We will battle far away from any civilizations, but I will still prevent you from defeating me and then having your baby later. I see that bulge in your belly, Cynder.", he growled in annoyance.

"That settles it.", growled Spyro.

Everyone changed course and made for an area where no-one would see them.