• Published 5th Sep 2023
  • 252 Views, 22 Comments

Finishing The Story - Big Imagination E



2 best friends must help their favorite wrestler win the WWE Undisputed Title or he'll be gone from WWE. Can they do it? It's a road to glory.

  • ...
13
 22
 252

Time for Work

The next morning we see Ethan who was still sleeping. His alarm went off and he groaned waking up and shutting it off. He put on a white shirt and went downstairs for breakfast. In the kitchen we see two other people. One was a woman who has red hair, wearing work clothes, and was preparing breakfast. This was his mom. The other was a man reading a newspaper, has brown hair, and wearing a business uniform. This was his dad. They both saw their son and greeted him has he sat down waiting for breakfast to be served.

"Good morning son." The father said.

"Morning Dad." Ethan said.

"Good morning sleepyhead." The mother said.

"Morning Mom." Ethan said.

"So son. Have you had any thoughts on what you on what you're going to do for a job?" The mother said as she gave Ethan his breakfast.

"Mom. You really need to cut the crap about that. You know I already have a job at the donation center with Rick. So please stop asking that." Ethan said annoyed while eating.

"Sorry! I didn't know that you're working for the donation center! Don't be getting all cranky so early in the morning. You know I like giving you options." The mother said.

"Ugh. Whatever." Ethan said.

"Now son. Don't be disrespectful to your mom like that. She only was trying to be nice." The father said.

"Sorry dad. It's just I get annoyed when she asks that question a lot." Ethan said.

"I know son. She was just teasing you. You have a great job there. And I don't want you to forget that." The father said.

"Ok dad. Well I gotta get ready for work. I'll see you later tonight." Ethan said as he got up and went to get ready.

"Alright son. You have a good day at work. And there will be wings in the microwave for you when you get back!!" The mother said.

"OK mom!!" Ethan said.

XXXXXXXXXX

The car was riding in the daytime as we see Rick and Ethan in their work clothes ready for the donation center. Rick saw how annoyed Ethan was and was concerned about his friend.

"Hey bro. You ok?" Rick said.

"Im fine. It's just that sometimes my mom sucks man." Ethan said.

"Hey at least she cares about you." Rick reminded him.

"Right sorry. It's just she's always on my ass about getting a job when I already have one. I feel like her brain has been scrambled from working so much at that hotel." Ethan said.

"Yeah that does happen sometimes. But dude you have a great job there." Rick said.

"I know! I mean I should able to make up my mind about what I want to do with my life. It's like Cody Rhodes said 'This is America. And wrestling has more than one royal family. I can do anything I want and whenever I want.' You know that sorta thing." Ethan said.

"Yeah he's great at that. But who cares about what other people say cause you know what tonight is?" Rick said as he and Ethan shared the excited looks on their faces.

"Monday Night RAW!!!" They both said.

They both started to rock out as they are excited about tonight. The car kept on going til they reached the donation center.

XXXXXXXXXX

The car reached the donation center and they parked. The center was a nice place for people to get some stuff from others that don't use them anymore. The two got out of the car and went inside the donation center. Their boss was happy to see them. She has blue skin, wearing a purple shirt with an apron, has a darker blue hair and has a pin that said 'manager' on it.

"Well if it ain't my two favorite employees. And as usual your right on time. Ok you two need to head in the back and get some donations for the kids to enjoy having. Get enough and bring them out here when your done. Ok?" The manager said.

"Yes ma'am." They both said.

The two went into the back and got started on the task at hand. While they were doing this, they discussed what could happen at Monday Night RAW.

"So bro. We know that Sami and Kevin will defend their Undisputed Tag Titles against Pretty Deadly. Or as I like to call them Pretty Nasty." Rick said

"Hehehe. That's funny dude. Well im excited to see them as well. But the main event Cody vs Roman will be the grand match of all. When Cody wins that title people will chant for him." Ethan said as he can hear the people chanting Cody's name.

"Yep. I just hope Roman doesn't send his Bloodline goons to interfere in the match. Cause he always does that shit every week." Rick said.

"Then good thing we got seats close to the ring. If that ugly mutt tries anything stupid, then we'll jump the barricade and teach him a lesson." Ethan said.

"Yeah bro. Now your talking!" Rick said.

The two finished collecting all the donations they could find and brought them to the front. But then something caught their attention. They see two girls from their childhood. One has blue skin, rainbow hair, magenta eyes, and an outfit with a rainbow bolt from a cloud. This is Rainbow Dash. The other has marigold skin, red hair with yellow streaks, turquoise eyes, and an outfit with a red and yellow sun on it. This is Sunset Shimmer. The girls saw the boys and immediately went to them catching them in a hug.

"Hey guys!! It's been so long since we last saw you!!" Rainbow Dash said.

"I know! It feels like it's been years since we saw each other!" Ethan said.

"So you boys working at the donation center? That's nice thinking about the kids and everything. You boys gonna watch Monday Night RAW tonight?" Sunset said.

"Oh were not only gonna watch it. Were going to see it live!!!" Rick said.

"Yeah!! Were gonna see The American Nightmare destroy that ugly mutt Roman!! I like to see him break his back and beat Roman to the ground!!" Ethan said.

"Well were glad you two are excited. Look forward to watching it tonight. Let's us know how it was when it's over. Oh and give us good news about Cody Rhodes." Rainbow Dash said.

"Oh don't you worry Rainbow. E and I will give you all the good news about Cody Rhodes." Rick said.

"Well look forward to it. See ya later boys." Sunset said.

The girls left as the boys continued working til their shift was over.

XXXXXXXXXX

Nighttime rolled in and we see the boys coming out of the donation center. They took off their work clothes and changed into their regular clothes ready for tonight.

"Well dude. You ready to head to Monday Night RAW?" Rick said.

"I was born ready. Let's go see Cody whoop Roman's ass." Ethan said.

The two got in the car and drove off. Little did they know that a journey will be awaiting them to help Cody finish the story by winning the title.

Author's Note:

The boys are off to see Cody win! But Roman may not let that happen. Stay tuned for more!