• Published 5th Sep 2023
  • 252 Views, 22 Comments

Finishing The Story - Big Imagination E



2 best friends must help their favorite wrestler win the WWE Undisputed Title or he'll be gone from WWE. Can they do it? It's a road to glory.

  • ...
13
 22
 252

Training at the Performance Center

After the two left the Canterlot Center they got in the car and discussed what happened tonight. They knew that Cody's career was on the line and they needed him to earn the title. So they made a plan to help Cody Rhodes win the belt by Wrestlemania.

"So Triple H said that we gotta take Cody to the Dungeon to train him. But that's all the way in Canada." Rick said.

"Yes that is true. I mean Bret Hart lives in Canada. Maybe we should start at the WWE Performance Center. We could get some training done there and then we go to the Dungeon." Ethan said.

"Works for me. But we gotta be up and out real early in the morning. So be sure to get some rest dude. A big adventure waits for us." Rick said.

"You got it man. Now let's head home." Ethan said.

The two rode off onto the street and headed back home. The boys arrived back and headed straight to their houses to rest up for the night. Ethan was in but before he could get some sleep his dad called him. He stopped and answered him.

"Hey son. How was work?" The father said.

"Not bad dad. Sorry I came home so late. Me and Rick went to see Monday Night RAW." Ethan said.

"That would explain it. Anyways son I got a business trip tomorrow so I won't be here in the morning. Be sure you listen to your mother and do what she asks you to do." The father said.

"Yes Dad. And actually me and Rick got a business trip too." Ethan said.

"Really? Care to tell me?" The father said.

Ethan really didn't want to say where he was going but he knew his dad would keep asking until he tells him.

"Ok dad. If you must know this then I'll tell you. After Monday Night RAW ended we talked to Triple H after we jumped the barricade and attacked Roman. And yes I admit it wasn't the smart thing to do but he cheated again and our anger took over. But besides that we discovered that he hated the Bloodline for a while now and offered us a deal. He would give us contracts to be WWE Superstars if we help Cody Rhodes obtain the Undisputed WWE title. But there's also a deadline to beat. And if Cody doesn't become champion by 7 months with also is the date for Wrestlemania then he'll be gone from WWE permanently. And we can kiss those contracts goodbye. So yeah that's the trip Dad. Go ahead say that it's a load of nonsense. I won't blame you." Ethan said.

His father was processing everything his son said. He thought about it for a minute or two then he talked to his son.

"Actually son. I believe you." The father said. Ethan was shocked.

"Wait. You do?" Ethan said as the father nodded yes.

"Yes. While we were waiting for you to get home I took the time to watch WWE myself. Your mom had no interest in watching it but I did. When I saw you and Rick attacking Roman it led me to believe that you really wanted to help that company raise a new champ. Besides I grew up watching Cody Rhodes dominate WWE too. So son. If you wanna be a wrestler and show everyone what you can do I want you to accomplish that dream. Because I knew it was your dream and you want to follow it. Now it's time for it to come true. Go do it son. Make your old man proud." The father said.

"Thanks Dad." Ethan said as he hugged him.

"Your welcome. Now get something to eat and rest up. You got a big journey ahead of you tomorrow." The father said.

"Okay Dad." Ethan said as he went into the kitchen to eat. He then went upstairs and packed everything they need for the trip. He got finished and went to sleep.

XXXXXXXXXX

The next day Ethan woke up earlier than usual. Because he realized that today is the day that he and Rick will begin their journey to help Cody Rhodes. He got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast. He saw his mom cooking and sat down at the table.

"Good morning son." The mother said as she put down his breakfast.

"Morning Mom." Ethan said.

"So son. You gonna hang out at the house and chill today?" She said.

"I like to but I got somewhere to be. Long story." Ethan said as he was eating.

"Where you going?" The mother said.

"Im heading with Rick to train Cody at the WWE Performance Center. We got a championship deadline to beat." Ethan said.

"Really? Well I hope you can beat it before it expires." The mother said.

"Me too. Well im heading out. See ya later." Ethan said as he took his bags and left the house.

"See ya later son. Be safe out there." The mother said.

XXXXXXXXXX

Outside Ethan took his bags and saw Rick and Cody all ready to go. He put the bags in the trunk and went to the front seat. But before he got in Rick needed to talk to him.

"There he is!!" Rick said as they high fived. "So you ready for the Great WWE Road Trip?" Rick said.

"Sure am. Let's hit the road and begin our journey." Ethan said.

"Wait!!" A female voice said.

The boys saw Rainbow and Sunset coming towards them. They stopped in front of them catching their breath.

"We saw everything that happened last night. Is it true you attacked Roman?" Sunset said.

"Yes it's true. But we were offered a deal to be wrestlers if we help Cody win the title by Wrestlemania." Rick said.

Cody Rhodes saw the girls and waved at them. The girls waved back before looking back at the boys.

"If you're going to help Cody become champion...let us help you too." Rainbow said.

"Are you sure you want to come Rainbow? I mean we were willing to let you tag along but we don't know if you have to or not." Ethan said.

"After Roman cheated again yesterday we will not let it stand. Were coming too." Sunset said.

"Plus we even have our bags packed too. So we wanna help you. Can we tag along?" Rainbow said

"All right. The more the merrier they say. Hop in the car and let's go." Ethan said.

Everyone all got in the car and Rick drove them off beginning the road to glory.

XXXXXXXXXX

We begin their journey with all of them in the car riding to the WWE Performance Center. Sunset was curious to where they were going first.

"So boys. Where are we going first?" Sunset said.

"The first stop were making is the WWE Performance Center. It's where all the wrestlers go to train and if they do well enough in front of the GMs they will receive a contract offer." Rick said.

"Wow! That's sounds cool! I wish I could receive a contract offer!!" Rainbow said.

"Now Rainbow. Were not going there to get us a contract offer. Were going there because we need to train Cody hard for any upcoming matches throughout the whole world." Ethan said.

"He's right Rainbow. But maybe you can learn a thing or two from me." Cody said.

"Okay. It's better than nothing." Rainbow said.

The car continued riding to the WWE Performance Center. Rick turned on some music to entertain everyone and kept on going.

XXXXXXXXXX

40 minutes later and everyone arrived at the WWE Performance Center. They got out of the car and went inside. In there was everything a wrestler needs to train with for a match. There were weights, treadmills, training rings, and of course some kendo sticks for any Street fights. Everyone looked and liked what they see.

"Wow!! This place is awesome! No wonder why the wrestlers are so good!!" Rainbow said.

"Yes Rainbow. Now Cody. The first thing were gonna do is start with some one on one matches to see where your power level is at." Rick said.

"Okay Rick. Sounds easy enough." Cody said.

"And since you need an opponent. I'll volunteer. Let's see what you got Cody." Ethan said.

"Alrighty then. Let's go!" Cody said as he and Ethan got in the ring.

The bell rang and we see them going out in a brawl. Ethan threw a few lucky punches to Cody but he threw some of his own. Then he tried to spear Cody but he jumped dodging him as he came to a stop before he hit his head. He next tried a super kick to Cody but he grabbed his leg and flipped him on his backside. Ethan was picking himself up when Cody climbed up and delivered a Cody Cutter on him! Ethan got up and did a Frog Splash on Cody. He recovered and grabbed him about to perform his finishing move: The Cross Rhodes! He set it up and delivered the finishing blow to him. Cody then pinned him down and the ref counted to 3 thus ending the match. They both got up and gave each other a handshake as a sign of good sportsmanship.

"All right. Good match Cody. You did very well." Ethan said.

"Thanks. But im just getting warmed up. What other training can we do?"

"Any kind Cody. Now let's get you stronger!" Rick said and began a montage.

https://m.

We see the team training Cody through all kinds of stuff. First he trained with Sunset lifting many heavy weights as he can. He lifted at least 400 pounds right now but with enough training he could lift up more. Then he faced Ethan and Rick in a handicap match. At first the two were overpowering him but reminded Cody that he needed to overcome the odds and did so by doing A Cross Rhodes on both of them one at a time. The both congratulated him and moved on with their training. Next he ran the treadmill with Rainbow Dash. She seen to go a little faster but Cody boosted his speed even faster and making him run faster to. He then faced Rick in an match under Street rules. He was starting to get the hang on different matches but needed to keep going. Cody won the street fight by whacking him with the kendo stick and pinned him down getting the win. Then was punching a punching bag with Ethan. He yelled saying to hit it harder and faster. Cody did that and gave it his all and tore the bag off the rope. Then he faced Ethan in a Hard-core Match. Their were all sorts of weapons to use in there. Ethan and Cody were going all out and lasted for a good 20 minutes til Cody won by throwing Ethan through a table and pinned him down getting the win. We end the montage by seeing Cody lift up a 600 pound weight and put it back down ending their training.

"Great job training guys! Were starting to make some progress." Rick said.

"You guys aren't hurt bad are you?" Sunset said.

"No Sunny. It's part of the training that the wrestlers go through. Who knows how more painful it could be?" Ethan said.

"Alright man. We trained for like 3 hours. I need a break." Cody said.

"Yeah. Your right. We should let you rest for tomorrow. Alright guys let's hit the showers and be on our way to a hotel for resting." Ethan said.

The gang all agreed and headed for the showers to clean up. After they got all cleaned they left and headed for their car and rode off to find a hotel to rest.

XXXXXXXXXX

They continued riding til they found a hotel that they can rest. They parked the car and headed in to get a room. Since Cody made a ton of money in the WWE he paid for the room and everyone got their hotel key and went in the direction Cody was going. They continued to follow him til they reached the room that said Royal Suite Room 3467. Ethan put the key on the scanner and opened the door. The room was so nice it had everything. 3 beds, 2 bathrooms, a living room and a view of the city outside.

"It's so lovely. I wish Rarity could see this." Sunset said.

"Im sure she will one day Sunset. But for now we gotta rest. Today was a long hard training day." Ethan said.

"Yeah man. And we need to get to the Dungeon where Bret Hart lives. He can train Cody there too. By then we'll boost his power even more." Rick said.

"Are you guys sure the Dungeon is still around? I haven't been to Canada in a while." Cody said.

"Of course were sure. If Bret Hart trained in there back in the day, then im positive that it's still around. Lemme just book us plane tickets to Canada and we'll be there tomorrow morning." Rick said.

"Ok if you say so." Cody said.

Then everyone decided that it was time to hit the hay. Ethan and Sunset shared a bed, while Cody got a bed of his own to sleep in, and Rick and Rainbow both shared a bed. The boys trained hard at the WWE Performance Center. Now the next stop is the Dungeon.

Author's Note:

The boys trained Cody good at the WWE Performance Center! Now off to Bret Hart's training place: The Dungeon.