• Published 5th Sep 2023
  • 252 Views, 22 Comments

Finishing The Story - Big Imagination E



2 best friends must help their favorite wrestler win the WWE Undisputed Title or he'll be gone from WWE. Can they do it? It's a road to glory.

  • ...
13
 22
 252

The Final Match

In the locker room we see everyone getting ready for the main event of Wrestlemania. Ethan was wearing his gear which was a black sleeveless jacket with a skull, A black cowboy hat, spiky gloves, black pants and boots. He got out a bat and was all ready. Rick was wearing a red Rey Mysterio mask with a flame on the back of it, has red arm covers, and wearing orange Luchador pants and boots. He got a chair and feeling ready to stop Roman. The both went to Cody and spoke some words to him.

"Ok Cody. You ready to win the day?" Rick said.

"Yes. And I can't thank you guys enough for what you did for me. In return I ran into some girls that wanted to see you." Cody said relieving Rainbow Dash and Sunset Shimmer.

"Girls!" Rick and Ethan said.

"Hey boys. You look very good in those wrestling attires. And Ethan?" Sunset said.

"Yes Sunny?" Ethan said.

"Get out there, help Cody and win for all of us." Sunset said.

"We will Sunny. Roman's days as champion are over." Ethan said.

Sunset smiled as she and Rainbow went to find there seats and waited for the match to start.

XXXXXXXXXX

When everyone got ready Triple H came out and discussed the plan for stopping Roman.

"Ok guys. This is it. The moment we all been waiting for. We will stop Roman once and for all. You all ready to crown our new champion?" Triple H said.

"Yeah!" Everyone said.

"Ok. Then get out there and deliver the results." Triple H said.

"We will. Come on boys. Let's end the Tribal Chief's reign." Ethan said as a!l the wrestlers came out and went to their places.

XXXXXXXXXX

We see Cody coming out doing his entrance as the crowd cheered for him. He gave everyone a high five and made his way to the ring. Then Roman came out but everyone booed cause they hated the Tribal Chief for all sorts of reasons. He got in the ring and thus we begin the fight. They started off with throwing punches at each other. But then Roman grabbed Cody by the head. He got him to look at him in the eye.

"You really think you can win? Not happening." Roman said.

"Hey idiot!" A voice said drawing his attention. He then got hit on the back of his head by a chair. Seth Rollins was the one who hit him.

"Now guys!" Seth Rollins said.

Then everyone on the first cage began attacking Roman. He was outnumbered. That gave Cody the chance to climb up to the second cage. Roman saw this and began beating up the wrestlers and climbed after him. But before he could get on the second cage he was stopped by more wrestlers. They are angry at Roman.

"Where do you think you're going?" Gunther said.

"That title is mine. Get out of my way." Roman said pushing them out of the way. He proceed to fight Cody but he remembered all the training he did. He got in a kung fu stance and delivered some karate moves on Roman injuring him.

"Whoa ok. Where did you learn karate?" Roman said.

"Japan Roman. Now you will wish that you never cheated the whole time." Cody said kicking Roman in the face.

Then the Brawling Brutes came to Roman with handcuffs.

"Come here bitch. Let us give you a hand buddy." Butch said.

The Brutes cuffed Roman to the bars of the cage and started punching him in the guts. That allowed Cody to climb up to the third cage. But Roman broke free and tried to stop him. Suddenly he got blocked by Sami and Kevin.

"Oh you're not going anywhere mutt! You're gonna be sorry for cheating. Now die Roman!!" Kevin Owens said.

Both Sami and Kevin beated up Roman as payback for all the months of cheating them out of matches. After 20 minutes he got annoyed and pushed them out of the way and climbed up to Cody. On the third cage they both stared at each other.

"You think your clever dont you? Having wrestlers attack me like that." Roman said.

"Oh it wasn't just them. I know two guys that really showed you true pain." Cody said as Rick and Ethan came to him.

"Hello ugly mutt." Ethan said.

"You! You're the one that injured Solo again! You got some nerve being here." Roman said.

"Yes. And now we'll both injure you." Rick said.

The two went at Roman and attacked his back real good. He yelled in pain and couldn't get up. He tried but ended up getting slammed again. Then Roman looked up and Rick bashed his head with a hammer busting it open making it bleed.

"Cody? Wanna do the honors?" Ethan said.

"Yes. Cross Rhodes through the cage." Cody said.

Then Cody punched Roman weakened him more and prepared for the Cross Rhodes. With the crowd cheering he got the courage to do the finishing move and Roman fell through the cages and slammed on the ring mat breaking his back. He was not moving. Then Ethan and Rick stepped aside and let Cody grab the title. He walked to it and he reached out for it pulling it off the rope and thus ending the battle with Cody as the new Undisputed Champion!! The crowd cheered loud and happy for Cody. Even all the wrestlers on the cages.

"Yeah baby! You did it! We knew you could!" Ethan said.

"We told you Roman! You're days as champion are over!" Rick said.

Sunset and Rainbow in the audience cheered loud too when they saw Cody win.

XXXXXXXXXX

As the three got down we see Triple H carrying a microphone ready to deliver a message to the entire WWE Universe.

"In the most amazing battle ever witnessed ladies and gentlemen.. The brand new Undisputed Champion for the world: Cody Rhodes!!!" Triple H said.

The crowd cheered seeing Cody with the title.

"Cody you have finally finished your story. You must feel so proud. How you address the fans?" Triple H said.

"Well Triple H im happy to say that I accomplished my dream. For my father Dusty. But truth be told I couldn't have done it without help from my friends. Come in boys." Cody said addressing Ethan and Rick.

"That's them right here! My big fans and partners! Ethan H and Rick G aka The Brothers of Fury!" Cody said.

The crowd cheered loud showing respect for them. Even all the wrestlers came in and gave respect to them. Some had microphones wanting to say a few words.

"Guys. I wanted to say that you really showed the WWE Universe what you can do as a team. Because of that we thank you for stopping Roman and the Bloodline." Montez Ford said.

"Yeah. And Cody. Congrats on becoming champion. You truly deserve it." Sami said.

"Thanks Sami. There's no doubt that lots of wrestlers want a shot at this. But for now let's all celebrate!!" Cody said.

The crowd cheered saying they all agree with that. Then Triple H went to Rick and Ethan giving them the contracts. They signed knowing that they were finally in the WWE being the wrestlers they want to be. They raised their hands giving the audience praise as we see a cameraman take a photo for the magazine cover.

Author's Note:

Almost done! Stay tuned for the final chapter!