• Published 5th Sep 2023
  • 252 Views, 22 Comments

Finishing The Story - Big Imagination E



2 best friends must help their favorite wrestler win the WWE Undisputed Title or he'll be gone from WWE. Can they do it? It's a road to glory.

  • ...
13
 22
 252

Roman's Plan/ The Dungeon

Back in WWE we see the Bloodline in their hotel room. The leader Roman Regins was on the couch as his back and his head is covered in bandages. The Enforcer Solo Sikoa had his leg in a cast. Ever since Rick and Ethan attacked him he was grumpy and pissed watching the replay of last week.

"Grrr. They think that's so funny. Attacking the Tribal Chief like that. They should acknowledge me!!!" Roman said.

Then the fat walrus came in with the Usos. Roman wasn't happy because with them because since they lost the tag titles at last year's Wrestlemania he's been sore to the bone.

"My Tribal Chief. I bring you some news." Heyman said.

"This better be good Heyman. You know I hate disappointment." Roman said.

"Well we have a report from WWE management. The two that attacked you last week are on a road trip around the world. They are training Cody Rhodes. They're trying to take your title away." Heyman said.

"WHAT?!?! CODY'S TRYING TO TAKE MY TITLE AWAY?!?!" Roman shouted in anger.

"Umm yes my Tribal Chief. But we came up with a plan to prevent them from beating the deadline." Heyman said.

"Save it Paul. I already have a plan for stopping those bozos." Roman said.

Everyone was surprised that Roman came up with a plan so fast. But they proceed to listen.

"What exactly is your plan my Tribal Chief?" Heyman said.

Roman smiled evil. "Easy. Now Usos. Since the doctors told me im not medically cleared to complete for the next 2 weeks and neither is Solo..I need you two to prevent those two from getting my title." Roman said.

"Yes Uce. But where exactly do you want us to be at?" Jey said.

"Since those two are heading to the Dungeon head to Canada and hurt them back for injuring me. Don't stop until the job is finished. And if you two fuck this up. Then I will do something you ain't gonna like. Do I make this clear?" Roman said.

"Crystal Uce. We'll get the job done. We promise." Jimmy said.

"I hope so. Now get going and don't f this up!!" Roman said as the Usos ran to do the task at hand.

"Those two. You will not have my title. And Cody. I will end you for good." Roman said.

XXXXXXXXXX

Back on the road we see the flame painted car riding all the way to the airport to the Dungeon. The gang in the car were discussing what they will do once at the Dungeon.

"So what will we do once were at the Dungeon?" Rainbow said.

"Simple we train Cody the same way Bret Hart did back in the day and we go from there." Rick said.

"Solid plan. Bret Hart lived in the Dungeon too you know." Cody said.

"Yeah Cody. We noticed. Anywho we get to the Dungeon, train like Bret Hart did, then we look online to see where our first stop around the world should be." Ethan said.

"Yeah man. Cause Triple H said that we need to get Cody some new skills. They will be proven to come useful." Rick said.

"Okay guys. Hey Ethan. If it's not too much trouble after we trained Cody in the Dungeon could we like hang out like old times?" Sunset said blushing.

"Sure Sunset. I mean when was the last time we actually got some time to ourselves?" Ethan said.

"Yeah. Yeah that's true." Sunset said.

The gang all continued riding to the airport to get Cody training in the Dungeon. What none of them realized is that another car painted in graffiti art of them and the Bloodline was following them. It was the Usos! They are secretly following them to make sure Roman keeps his title.

"So Uce. You ready to whoop their sorry asses in Canada?" Jey said.

"I don't know brother. Something about this doesn't feel right." Jimmy said.

Jey looked at his brother in confusion. Why would his brother be saying that being in the Bloodline was wrong?

"Why do you say that Uce?" Jey said.

"Because ever since Sami told us that message before Wrestlemania I was starting to have second thoughts. Maybe he's right. Roman has never been loyal to me and he's never been loyal ESPECIALLY to you Jey. Im thinking we need to let Cody win and end this madness." Jimmy said.

"Ah he's full of baloney!! Roman was having a hard time getting over that!! Although you were right about him not being loyal to me." Jey said.

"Exactly Uce! Maybe we shouldn't do this. Im thinking we need to back and do what should have done a long time ago." Jimmy said.

"Hell no Uce!! We have a job to do!! Now lets go do this!!" Jey said.

"Alright man. Whatever works for you." Jimmy said.

The continued following the gang. But Jimmy was starting to worry about his brother. For the longest time the Bloodline was never loyal to him. So Jimmy made a plan in the back of his mind and will commence it when the time is right.

XXXXXXXXXX

The crew arrived at the airport and paid for the plane tickets to Canada. The Usos who secretly followed them got tickets to Canada as well. They got on the plane and flew to Canada. They arrived and needed to find a car so they can get to the Dungeon. They all walked to the car dealership and saw many cars.

"Well guys. Were all in Canada. Now need we is a set of wheels and off to the Dungeon!" Ethan said.

"Okay man! Everyone look for a car we can all fit in!" Rick said.

Everyone looked around. Ethan found a classic blue car that looked cool for their taste.

"Ooh. This one looks nice. Hey Rick! Come check this baby out!!" Ethan said as Rick came to him.

"Ooh very nice! Well let's take that one!" Rick said.

The two paid for the car and everyone hopped in and rode to the Dungeon. Cody was surprised that the two could pay for the car and wondered how they got the money for it.

"How can you two afford this?" Cody said.

"Let's just say me and Rick worked at the donation center for 5 years and saved a ton of cash." Ethan answered.

"Oh that makes sense. I see." Cody said.

"Anyways Dungeon here we come!!" Rick said as they rode their way there. But none of them knew that the Usos were still following them.

XXXXXXXXXX

The gang all finally arrived at the Dungeon. The house was huge! But it was all worth it to help Cody earn the title. They all knocked on the door and a kind man answered it. He was Bret Hart's old man Stu Hart. He went to the door and let them inside getting ready to train. But the Usos were there too as they went inside. Everyone found the basement and in there was a sight they'll never forget. The basement had everything a wrestler needs to train. Weights for lifting, a treadmill for running, a punching bag, even a training ring. It was no wonder that it was called the Dungeon.

"Well this is perfect! Everything that Bret Hart used is still in tact." Ethan said.

"Yes. Everything I taught my son years ago is all yours for training Cody. I wish you good luck in beating the deadline." Stu Hart said.

"Thanks again Stu. We will try our hardest." Rick said as Stu left.

"Well guys. Shall we get started on our training in the Dungeon?" Ethan said.

"Yes. Maybe start with us kicking your asses?" A voice said.

The group turned around and gasped seeing the Usos. Ethan and Rick saw then and put on their angry faces as they stepped up to them and stared.

"Usos! What are you two doing here?" Ethan said.

"We came here to whoop your asses!! After the little stunt you pulled last week on RAW we want a little payback for this!!" Jey said.

"Lemme guess. Roman sent you to prevent us from helping Cody win the title." Rick said bluntly.

"Yeah. He did. Now make this easy on yourself and stay away from Roman's title." Jimmy said.

The group stared hatefully at the Usos. They want to stop our heroes from obtaining the title. But will they let that happen? Not a chance. And looks like we might had a brawl soon.

Author's Note:

The Usos found them! Stay tuned for a fight: Rick and Ethan vs the Usos!! And we might get a little truth from Jimmy. More to come folks!!