• Published 24th Jul 2023
  • 433 Views, 11 Comments

She came from another universe! - Fujimi200SX



A Vaporeon from another universe takes a vacation in Equestria. ... Wait, Vaporeon?

  • ...
2
 11
 433

3

“It has been a while since I’ve been able to eat like this,” I say as I eat a bucket of Kentucky Fried Scootaloo with gravy. The two of us are on a picnic blanket.

“Did you really not eat at all for two thousand years?” Discord asks as he eats his own bucket.

I shake my head. “Not a single bite of anything.”

“No offense, but that sounds absolutely agonizing.

“That’s the Force for you. I can use the Force to sustain me while I meditate.”

Discord dips a bit of KFS into the gravy cup between us. “I have tried meditation. Not for me. But even if you can keep yourself alive with the Force, I still could not imagine not actually eating.” He spawns in a glass of water. “Or drinking.”

As he sips on the water and eats his KFS, I say, “Well, I was focused on rebalancing my powers to work with the Force. I mean, I literally had a magical outburst so powerful that I killed an entire planet.”

Discord’s jaw drops; his eyes spinning like a slot machine until becoming skulls and crossbones, then rolling into his head and onto his tongue.

“Yep," I laugh. "So you can see why I wanted to make absolutely sure everything was up to code!"

The draconequus closes his mouth, punching his jaw and sending his eyes back to their sockets. “Ahem. Yes, I can see why. Especially since that happened by accident.

“Pretty much.”

Finishing our KFS and gravy, we stand up and eat oversized pretzels we had spawned in. After despawning our picnic blanket, we start heading to the castle, walking this time so we could actually finish our pretzels.

And at the castle, Twilight is talking with five ponies, pacing in front of them.

“So PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do not screw with her, antagonize her, or do ANYTHING to slight her,” the princess states. “And that goes especially for YOU, Rainbow,” she says, shooting the rainbow-haired girl a dirty look.

“What?!” the girl exclaims, feeling offended as she crosses her arms.

“If you jump the start like you’ve done so many other times, SO HELP ME if I don’t send you through an anger management class!”


The rainbow-haired girl looks left.

The rainbow-haired girl looks right.

She looks at Twilight. “...Alright then.”

Twilight resumes her pacing. “Now! When Umiya gets here, just…” She breathes in. “Be friendly with her. As friendly as you can be.”

“Twi, it’ll be fine,” Applejack says.

“I HOPE it’ll be fine,” Twilight replies.

“Twilight, it will be fine,” Celestia states as she, Luna, and Cadance walk in. “Think of her as no more than a visiting diplomat.”

“But Discord doesn’t get THAT serious- I’ve never even HEARD Discord being that serious!” Twilight exclaims, turning to face the princesses.

“It’ll be fine,” Cadance reassures. “Now let’s go to the meeting room and get ourselves situated.”

Just as they start doing that, me and Discord are let inside the castle. We roll our eyes as royal guards insist on leading us through to the meeting room.

“They really do work fast, don’t they?” I ask as we walk through the halls.

“Frighteningly so,” Discord replies.

“Huh,” I say before looking up and around at the walls surrounding us. “...Why is it just crystals?”

“What? The walls, the floor, the ceiling, the ponies? I never particularly asked.”

“Hm.”

We don’t talk as we take a couple more turns, but we do mutter the word “Finally” under our breaths as we finally reach the meeting room.

Before the guards open the doors, I decide to just teleport in. A few seconds later, the doors open and Discord walks in.

“Well that was unnecessary,” Discord remarks as he whisks the doors shut behind him.

“Eh,” I reply. Looking around at the princesses and five other ponies are sitting at the long table in the center of the room, I smile. “Hello.”

Twilight waves. “Hi Umi.”

“Hi.”

Me and Discord pick our seats. I pick a spot in the middle while he picks one next to Celestia.

Ahem,” I begin. “So to continue from before, the reason I’m part Ninetales is that-”

“Umi?” Celestia interrupts.

“What?”

“I request that you start over. Twilight’s friends did not hear your earlier explanation.”

“Wait, what friends?” I ask.

Celestia gestures toward the five ponies sitting next to Twilight, who are sitting at the other end of the table. I look and make eye contact with each of them.

“Oh. In that case, let’s start from the top.”

I stand back up and summon a chalkboard with an illustration of my family tree.

“We start off with my grandma and grandfather,” I begin. “My grandmother was a Ninetales and my grandfather was a Vaporeon. My mom was a Vaporeon Succubus while my father was the Saiyan.”

“Makes sense,” the rainbow-haired girl notes, staring at the percentages on the chalkboard and ignoring Twilight’s glare.

“These percentages,” I continue, pointing at the numbers, “Are the amounts of each gene that I have. As you can see, my grandfather’s side took the dominant portion with the Vaporeon genes being inherited from my mother and grandfather.”

“How marvelously fascinating,” the posh one lets out.

“Okay, can I get the names of you five?” I ask, looking at the five girls next to Twilight.

“Rarity.”

“Applejack.”

“Rainbow Dash!”

Pinkie Pie!”

“Fluttershy…”

“Wait, Pinkie Pie?” I ask. “As in the one that Discord summoned earlier!”

“Yep!” the pink girl replies.

“Okay then. Uhh, ahem. Moving on, thank you Rarity for the reply. But to continue, the reason my grandmother’s genes are not dominant in me is due to my father’s genes, which is the Saiyan. As Saiyan genes are dominant over most other genes.”

“Um, what’s a Ninetales?” Fluttershy asks.

I look at the quiet girl, then around at the others. “Would any of you… like to see?” I ask.

“Oh HECK yeah I do,” Rainbow states.

“I wouldn’t mind,” Rarity says, among the others’ agreements.

“Ohhhkay then,” I say. “In that case…”

Despawning the chalkboard, I take a few steps away from the table and stop between it and the wall.

I close my eyes and begin to channel my magic. The first thing to occur is a cloud of purple magic forming around me. The second thing to occur is my two earfins adjusting to be more in line with the ears of a fox. They grow more furry and the top fin disappears. My tail splits into nine - the spines along the length disappearing and turning into fur - and the tips of my tails grow a little bit of fur. Finally, my hair turns into a pale pink and grows out further.

After opening my eyes, the girls in front of me are able to see that the slits in my eyes look more crystalline.

“...Woah,” Dash says.

“Oh my,” Discord and Fluttershy let out.

The rest are mostly silent, simply taking the moment to take in my features.

“Simply marvelous,” Rarity quietly says, staring at my tails.

“Thanks,” I say. “But don’t touch the tails without my permission. You have a big chance of getting a thousand year curse put on you.”

“A curse?” she asks. “What sort of curse?”

“Oh just things like misfortune, constant bad luck, horrible health, basic stuff like that.”

“Absolutely dreadful, darling.”

“But if I do give you permission, the curse won’t happen, and in that case you are welcome to touch.”

“Wonderful.”

“Whatever you say, Cruella,” I think. “Ahem. So. Any questions?”

I wait several seconds, then several more. Everypony just awkwardly stares.

“I’ll take that as a no.”

“Well- Wait,” Twilight blurts out. “Is this, like, your only form? Or are there others?”

“Nevermind. Yes, I’ve got other forms. My Saiyan form and my Succubus form.

Everypony winces from my mentioning of the second form.

“We’ve been over this. I don’t just steal souls, I literally will take the lust with consent. That is a very big part of it. I do it with consent.

They all somewhat relax.

“Umiya,” Luna begins, prompting me to look at her. “Would you mind showing us this ‘Saiyan form’ you speak of?”

“Which one? Base form, or powered up form?”

Luna blinks. “... The base form, to start with.”

“Alright.”

Clearing my throat, I channel my Ki and begin the switch to my base Saiyan form. As I change, a pure black pillar of energy appears around me. The girls see purple lightning emitting from the pillar, some mistaking it for dark magic.

My tails merge back into one; the tip of my now-singular tail turning sharp like a stinger with a purple glow emitting from it. My hair grows out even longer than my Ninetails form, becoming spiky on the ends and the color turns from its pale pink to a deep black with purple on the ends. To end it off, my muscles get noticeably bulkier, something none of the girls seem to like.

The girls stare at the purple aura around me, simply in awe.

Luna, keeping a dignified look, nods in approval. “Impressive.”

“Thank you,” I reply. “Remember, this is just the base form.”

“I don’t think I want to see the powered-up form or whatever you called it,” Rainbow states.

I reply with, “Makes sense considering the amount of pressure I’m exuding just by being in this form.”

“Yes, we’ve noticed,” Celestia says. “And we would prefer it if you would switch out of the form, please.”

“And please do it as fast as you can,” Cadance says, looking around at the walls and ceiling. “I don’t think my castle can take much more pressure than this.”

“Alright.”

The aura around me disappears into nothingness, then my hair returns to its pale pink color and recedes slightly, and finally my tail loses its stinger and splits back into nine.

Cadance uses her telekinesis to open the doors, exuding all the pressure from the room and giving the castle its most thorough dusting in years.

“Do you always expel that much pressure in your Saiyan form?” Luna asks.

“Yes,” I firmly reply.

“Logic to me dictates that your powered form expels more pressure than that.”

“More than triple.”

She nods. “Then we will have to witness that form outside.”

“Are you sure you want to see that form, knowing how much pressure just the base form gives off?”

“Of course,” Luna replies. “The outside air would dissipate most of the pressure. Of course, we can see the form later, as we are dealing with other matters for now.”

“...Okay then!” I chuckle, surprised at the response. “I guess if anyone doesn’t have more questions, I think I’m gonna go to bed.”

“Yeah, it’s like, ten at night?” Rainbow begins. “I really need to stick to my schedule.”

Celestia nods. “I suppose we can conclude this meeting here. Though I may stay for a little longer to talk with anypony else who does the same.”

“In that case, goodnight everyone,” I say, turning to the door.

Amidst a cacophony of goodnights, I walk through the open doors and begin my journey to my room, eager to get some actual sleep after god-knows-how-long. A guard accompanies me and leads me to my room, making my journey that much easier.

The guard opens the door to let me in, I nod to them as I walk inside, to which the guard closes the door behind me.

“Time for some sleep,” I say, staring around at the lavish bedroom.