• Published 24th Jul 2023
  • 433 Views, 11 Comments

She came from another universe! - Fujimi200SX



A Vaporeon from another universe takes a vacation in Equestria. ... Wait, Vaporeon?

  • ...
2
 11
 433

2

“I will say this, getting a treatment like that after two thousand years feels good,” I say as I walk out of the spa with Discord.

“Why, I’m sure it must be,” Discord replies. “If I didn’t care about hygiene, I would wait that long for that experience.”

“Meditate for 2000 years and you’ll get it.”

“Hm. Now then. Where were we? Oh yes, the Equestrian Games.”

“Yes, we’ve put it off long enough. Now let’s go watch.”

With a snap of his fingers, Discord teleports us to the Royal Viewing Area where four ponies are. Cadance is there, but she is with other mares wearing various regalia. One is white, one is dark blue, and the other is purple.

“Good Afternoon, your highnesses,” Discord greets with a bow.

The white one rolls her eyes. “Hello, Discord. Come to see the Equestrian games?”

“Indeed I have, Ce-”

“Wait, who in Celestia is that?” the purple one asks, staring at me with curious eyes.

“Oh! Why, this is my good friend Umiya, of course!” Discord says, leaning over and wrapping an arm around my neck. "Umi, this is my good friends Celestia, Luna, and Twilight!"

I shuffle out of his grip, mildly slighted. "Discord, first of all, personal space, second of all, he’s not wrong. Hi.”

The princesses stare at me, unsure of what to do. They clearly know I’m not a pony, but they also clearly know that I’m… something similar to them.

Cadance clears her throat before standing up. “Hi Umiya.”

I wave. “Hello.”

“No offense, but I don’t think you’re meant to be up here.”

“There’s nothing in the rules that say a royal can’t bring a plus one, is there?” Discord asks.

“Discord, you’re not a royal,” Celestia says.

“I did wear the title of King back when I ruled Equestria. And technically, I never lost that title.”

Celestia opens her mouth to speak, but nothing comes out. After a few seconds, she mostly closes her mouth, realizing his logic.

“He has a point,” Luna states.

“Indeed…”

“King Discord doesn’t roll off the tongue that well,” Twilight notes.

“Hence why I stopped using it.”

I shake my head. “So can I stay here or not?”

Celestia sighs. “I suppose you can, Umiya.”

“Great.”

I sit down criss-cross on an air. The princesses, and Discord stare at me and the neon arrow next to me that points beneath me that says “ON AIR”, confused.

Discord, who was actually going to conjure up a chair, shrugs and sits on air with me, turning the single neon arrow into a double arrow.

“...And now there are two of them,” Celestia notes.

Me and Discord cannot help but grin.

“Phantom Menace?” I ask.

“Phantom Menace,” Discord replies.

“What are you two talking about?” Luna asks.

“A movie,” we reply.

“...I see.”

“So, Umi,” Twilight begins. “I guess while we wait for everything to start, uhh… What are you?”

“Discord, do you want to handle this, or should Cadance handle it?” I ask.

“I’ll handle the species. You see, your highnesses, Umiya is a Succuvaporsaitales.”

Luna bursts out in laughter at the off-the-cuff description of what I am. I do the same, seeing grins plastered on everypony’s faces.

But while I stop laughing after a dozen seconds, Luna continues laughing.

“What kind of a word is that?!” Twilight exclaims with a smile.

“A combination between the words Succubus, Vaporeon, Saiyan, and Ninetales,” Discord states.

“In that order,” I add.

“Oh my- You’re a succubus?!” the lavender girl asks.

“Yep. Er- Just to point it out, YES I can feed off of lust, NO I will not do without consent. Basically, I won’t be lewd unless you want me to.”

“Oh thank Celestia,” she lets out, rubbing her forehead.

“Twilight, we’ve been over this,” Celestia begins. “You don’t have to use me in phrases like that.”

“Sorry! It’s a force of habit.”

Celestia smiles and rolls her eyes.

Luna clears her throat, having finally stopped laughing. “So, you are a Succubus, a Vaporeon, a Saiyan, and a Ninetales. I believe we all only know of Succubi, but would you mind explaining the other three species?”

“I don’t mind at all,” I reply before an explanation of Vaporeons ensues.

I barely manage to finish the Saiyan explanation before the games start.

“Aaand I can continue this later if you like,” I say as I watch a young dragon slowly climb a ladder up to a giant olympics torch.

The princesses nod and we watch the dragon stand next to the torch. I watch him blow on it, fail, then fail again.

“Oh my god he’s dealing with indigestion,” I let out, facepalming as I quickly grow impatient.

As the dragon goes to blow again, I activate my super speed. I jump off the royal viewing and run down the stands to the torch. Using my other sword, Amaterasu, I light a blue fire around the torch, then put fire in front of the dragon to make it seem as though he is blowing the flame.

Sheathing the sword into my pocket-dimensional inventory, I run back up to the royal stand and sit back down in my spot. Deactivating my super speed, time resumes normally, and ponies cheer at the dragon’s feat.

As I smile, I suddenly feel a hand patting my back. I look to my left to see Discord doing it.

Lovely save, Umiya,” he whispers.

I roll my eyes. “Thanks.”

The games kicked off and lasted a while. Me and Discord talked shop about everything happening for pretty much the whole time, respectfully keeping our voices down so the princesses didn’t have to listen. At least, I did. Discord struggled.

Towards the end, with a white stallion handing out medals, me and Discord stand up.

“So that was entertaining,” I say. “Most entertaining thing I’ve seen in 2000 years.”

“Especially that ice archery,” Discord says. “What fun that was.”

“I think you mean what chaos that was,” I reply, looking at him.

He chuckles in response.

“So, Umiya,” Celestia begins. “If I may, where will you be going?”

“Well first off, I need to finish my explanation. Second off, I’m probably going to go find a hotel or something.”

“We can go to my castle, if you’d like,” Cadance offers. “I have plenty of guest rooms.”

“Are they more comfortable than a hotel?”

“Three times as comfortable.”

“I concur,” Discord concurs.

“Since you offered, I guess I’ll take it.”

“Great!” Cadance says.

“As long as you’re not charging me.”

“...I wasn’t even thinking of that.”

“Hm. Well! I’m gonna get some food and head to the castle. I’ll meet you there.”

With a series of goodbyes, I leave. But the second I am well out of earshot, Discord gets closer to the princesses.

“All of you, I do want you to listen up,” he begins in an uncharacteristically serious tone, surprising the princesses. “Umiya is a being you don’t want to mess with. And trust me when I say this. She really isn’t.”

“Uhhh what?” Twilight asks.

“Her power level is more through the roof than a chimney,” Discord continues. “If you get on her bad side, you quite literally will not win. So please, for the sake of everyone and everything, do not get on her bad side.”

The princesses stare, shocked how Discord has spoken to them.

“Ummm… Wellll then,” Celestia lets out. “T-Thank you, Discord. This was… very kind of you to warn us.”

“And very uncharacteristic,” Luna adds.

“It’s called ‘I don’t want to see this universe obliterated’,” Discord states.

Their eyes widen, but Twilight is the first to speak. “OHHHHkayyy then. Got it.”

Discord clears his throat. “Now then. I’m going to catch up with her. We shall meet you at the castle.”

“Meet you there, Discord,” Cadance slowly lets out.

With that, the draconequus teleports away, leaving the princesses to themselves.

“Sooo,” Cadance begins. “Discord’s warning actually makes sense. Because Umi herself told me that there are things outside our universe that are more dangerous than her, and even more things that are just about as dangerous.”

“In other words, we are screwed if she gets mad at us,” Twilight says.

“Through and through,” Cadance replies. “So I don’t know about you three, but I’m taking that warning seriously.”

“As am I,” Luna states.

“I guess I am as well,” Twilight adds.

The three look at Celestia, who sighs.

“I would be a foal not to believe it, seeing as how Discord actually turned serious for once.”

Exchanging glances, the princesses stand up. Celestia, Luna, and Cadance begin their journey to the castle, while Twilight goes to get her friends.