• Published 31st Oct 2023
  • 225 Views, 4 Comments

The Gorilla - The REAL Seth Standmore



The Gorilla has arrived in Ponyville. Will he be friend or foe?

  • ...
4
 4
 225

1 The Gorilla Arrives

In Twilight Sparkle's house of castle she reclined and read her books of magic. She was a purple alicorn who used to be a unocrin until Princess Celestia bestowned upon her one wing's. Now she uses them to fly around and look at pony's from the air. "Look at me," she says from the air, "I am Twilight Sparke."

But, today she was not doing that she was just reading. she was studying her book of magic to learn spell's taht she could use to cast magic. One spell she saw involved turning everyone into carrot's. The other spell involved turning people back into people when they were tired of being carrot's. This would be a good spell to teach the filly's and coalt's of Ponyville about the impotence of vegetables. She was such a good princess.

Suddenly as she was reading the Alarm rang out. *BLAAAAAAARG! BLAAAAAAAAAARG! blaaaaaaarg*

"The alarm." Twilight thought with brain. "That can only mean one thing......... oh no."

She threw her stupod book away at Spike. "Put this book back on the book shelve Spock. I am needed elsewhere." Then galloped she hoof, with haste and princess to do her royal duty..........


[/hr]

Twilight Sparkle the Princess of Friedshit arrived at the Situation Room in her Castle....... this room was where they gathered to discuss Situation's such as, who was invading Equestria, who was having friendship problems and, who the NFL draft. Around the table was the Pony War Council, all the strategic mind's of Equestria who gathered to discuss and solve the challenge's and war's of Equestrian.

Princess Celestia was there ven though she was stupid and useless. "Twilight Sparkle please have a seat. We have now encountered a situation."

"Of course. That is why we are in the situation room." Said Twilight with awareness of why room's exist. She princessed over to the table of situation and sat down on her purple pony butt cheek's that went squish when she sat on them. Then she said. "Is it true? Has it finally happened?"

Princess Luna the blue princess of the night nodded with stars. "Yes it is true....." A single sad teared from her moist princess orb's. The sad was teared like a croissant moon. "After all this time it seem's that....... The Gorilla has returned."

Twilight gasped. Could that be why the alarm happened?

Sitting next to Luna was Princess Candidiasis the Princess of Loving So Much. She said. "Sunshine sunshine ladybug's awake clap your hoofs and do a little."

But she was interrupted by the person sitting next to her, a human fourteen of lesbian with raven hair. "Stop your stupid rhyme, this is not the stupid time!!!!" This was Homura Johnson the human visitor from the world of Girls, though she was young of year she had unlimited gun's hidden inside of her sleef. Now that she shut up Princess Cardiovascular she looked at Twilight with serious and mutual purple.

"You see Twilight Sparkle, as you know The Gorilla killed Applejack's parents fifteen year's ago, now we have not seen The Gorilla since but. We have always known that it would return. We have been preparing and planning for this catastrophic and are ready to put our plan into action."

The pony sitting next to Homura Johnson was War. He was a gray stalingrad with six leg's and an eye-potch. In elsewhere he was also known as Odin's mighty steed Slipknot. He then spoke with severe. "Twilight Sparkle this is our plan, we must charge The Gorilla with everything we have. That mean's you and your friend's Pinkie Pie Applejack Rainbow Dash Rarity and Fluttershy will attack it with your pony strenght's. If the power of your friendship is strong enough then..... you will shirley defeat it."

Twilight nodded with smart and understand but, she had a question. "What if our friendship is not enough to overcum The Gorilla? It is a very fearsome creature." She asked questioningly.

Princess Calcium chuckered with anuse....... shaking she head, "Twilight Sparkle do you know nothing? Friendship is the most powerful. Now go fourth with your friend's and with Applejack too and defeat The Gorilla in the name of Pony!"

Twilight Sparkle nuded and gathered her leg's. Off she scranked in search of her pony friend's...... ready to save the world once more.......