• Published 6th Jul 2023
  • 602 Views, 10 Comments

Zero - GamePlayer64

  • ...
1
 10
 602

Zero

Author's Note:

Hope you like this new story of mine and hope it inspires others to make their own Nimona crossover stories.

Tell me something, are the heroes really the good guys because they save and help others or are they villains for removing their problems for others from another world without thinking about the consequences of the problems they sent to the other world? If you agree with me that heroes are the true villains, listen to my story. If not… GET THE @#$% OUT OF HERE! This is my story and I don't believe in the ‘harmony and friendship is always good’ shit because the inspiration of heroes can create their own villains from within and guess what, I’m not the villain nor the hero. I’m the Zero. Canterlot City, the great city that survived Equestria Magic disasters because of 7 teenage girls and deals with some peace that Equestria Magic hasn’t happened to anyone and believe that no more disasters or unknown monsters have appeared anymore but… they were wrong, dead wrong.

In the alleyways of the buildings was a male teenager wearing a raggedy hoodie spray-painting the walls with crimson red and black paint of animals and mythical creatures killing humans or each other. He was dancing as he spray-painted a big Z and the number 0 with a volcano blasting weapons as he put them away as he sighed. “I nearly tagged every city in the world for over 1000 years, and I’m still bored as shit.” He said as he grabbed a slice of pizza from the trash and ate it. “Stupid wizard and his stupid friends. I vowed I would come back and destroy, burn, pillage, and desecrate what they built because of what they stole from me, but…” He kicked a trash can to the ground as he sighed. “I missed that dump of a cave of mine. It may have been a dump, but it was my dump.” He looked up in the air. “Come on Fate, you arrogant and heartless bitch! Kill me now or give me some love!” He screamed as he smelled something familiar in the air.

*SNIFF* *SNIFF* *SNIFF*

“Wait, a minute…” Said Zero as his eyes widened in shock. “I know that smell!”

*SNIFF* *SNIFF* *SNIFF*

“Magic… from Equestria!” He yelled as if he saw a glowing wisp that was heading off somewhere, but he ran after it, jumped on a dumpster, and chomped it.

*SLURP* *GULP*

“Yummy.” He said as he noticed more wisps in the air as he smirked. “Dinner is on.” He said as a large pair of blood red and dark ebony bat wings grew from his back. "Hey! I Got got some of my magic back!" He said as he flew to chomp the rest of the wisps.

*GULP*

“Ahhh…” He landed as he felt his magic returning to him. “Over a thousand years of traveling the world, 5 times without magic. I got it all back.” He said with a smirk as his shadow on the building morphed and changed into different creatures. Minotaur, Hippogriff, Diamond Dog, Centaur, Nirik, Griphon and a Cockatrice.





“BAWK, BAWK! I’m turning you to stone by looking at you! BAWK, BAWK!” He said as the sunlight revealed a Blood red and Dark Ebony Cockatrice as it was flapping its wings around as it was clucking like a person pretending to be one. The Cockatrice transformed into the hooded teenager as he laughed hard. “Oh… BLOODY FUN! I miss being myself.” He said with a grin.

“FREEZE!” yelled a voice. Zero turned around to see three officers looking Pissed at him and it's one of them pointing at the wall that he Graffiti.

“Are you the one that’s been painting graffiti all over the city?” He demanded that Zero answer his question but Zero smirked as he looked at the officer’s name tag.

“Well Officer… Shining Armor. If I was the one doing graffiti, will you arrest me?” he asked with a sharp toothy grin as the officer pulled out a pair of handcuffs.

“you’re stalling.”

“No, I’m not. I’m asking a question.” He said Officer Shining Armor cuffed him as he pulled out the spray cans from his hoodie pockets.

“It looks like we found our culprit.” Said Shining Armor as Zero smirked.

“Well before I let you take me to jail; can you ask me a question? What do you call a creature that has the top half of a human and the bottom half of a spider? Please tell me because I’m curious about it.” Asked Zero as Shining Armor didn’t understand why he wanted to know that as one of the officers answered him.

“Driders are what some fantasy fans call for the males and Arachnes are for the females.” Answered the second male officer as Zero smiled.

“Thank you for telling me because that’s been bugging me for the last 400 years.” Said Zero as the 3rd officer looked confused.

“400 years?” she said as Zero smiled.

“Would you like to see one? I promise it's Blood Fun.” He said as Shining Armor frowned at him and realized what he’s talking about.

“Oh no! You got that corrupting magic! It’s now against the law for any human to have magic!” He said as Zero frowned.

“Really? Then tell me this question, why do you have a sibling that can use it and how come you haven't been arrested… him or her?” He asked as Shining looked shocked.

“How did you…”

“I can smell it on your skin.” Zero interrupted him as the other 2 officers looked at Shining Armor and at Zero.

“You… smell it?” Asked the female officer as Zero nodded as he took a big whiff.

“Yep. Female, teenager, even a dog has magic.” He said as he looked at the officer. “If I’m breaking the law and get arrested for it, you should arrest your sister and pet as well. Unless… you're manipulating the system to protect your sister, her pet, and accomplices from the law.” He said with a sinister grin as Shining Armor’s fellow officers looked at Shining Armor.

“Is it true that you’re hiding a civilian with the same magic that’s been causing chaos in the past?” the male officer said as Shining was being crowded by his friends.

“He’s trying to manipulate us! This monster is doing whatever to escape.” He yelled as Zero’s eye pupils shanked as he looked enraged.

“I’m not a monster!” Said Zero. “Just because I don’t look fuzzy and cute that every little girl finds cute doesn’t automatically mean I’m evil. Those arrogant ponies are more monsters than I am as they hid it with a smile and self-proclaimed acts of harmony. BLECH!” He said that Shining Armor didn’t believe him.

“Then why are you here?” He asked as Zero looked down.

“I’m only here because of an annoying group who won’t leave me alone and stole something that is more deadly than me. I was guarding. They don’t know what it does and think they can make it into something for good. Morons.” He said as the female officer looked at him.

“But… What if they made it for good? It defeats your reason to guard it.” She said as Zero narrowed his eyes on her.

“Haven’t you heard of the term ‘Magic has a price’ term? There’s an enormous price for it and they’re too arrogant to think of consequences.” He said as he spun the handcuffs he was wearing on his finger. “So, bye.” He said as Shining Armor was shocked that Zero escaped, he charged at Zero and tried to tackle him but Zero stepped aside as he tackled a trash can.

“Yuck!” he said as Zero laughed.

“I don’t know. I mean, it would fit the nickname Pigs you law enforcement earned.” He said as the other officers surrounded him as Zero snicker. “I mean, I can show it to you.” Said Zero as he transforms into a huge Pig Orc in a police outfit. “*Snort* *Snort* I sniff out crime while I roll in the mud to cool myself off as the people call me what I am.” He mocked them as he baffled the 3 officers.

“…”

“…”

“…”

Zero looked at them and got closer to them. “This is the part where you run away.” He whispered to them as Shining Armor’s partners fled in fear as Shining Armor was still staring. “Bye! Hope we never meet again.” Said Zero as he waved farewell as he was walking away as Shining Armor stopped him.

“You’re still under arrest!” He yelled as Zero paused and smirked as he transform into a Drider.

"No... you're under arrest." Said Zero.
5 Minutes Later
Zero was eating a large pizza pie, fries and gulping down a gallon of juice on the roof of a building. “Thank our local police for their generous donation.” Said Zero with a smirk as the alleyway where he once was had a large cocoon hanging on the wall with Shining Armor gagged as he was trying to call for help with his phone. “That cop should be grateful that I let him have his phone.” Said Zero ate the meal he bought with Shining Armor’s money. “Now… if there’s magic from Equestria that’s seeping into this world, which means there’s a portal here that can take me back home. Starswirl you idiot, your plan to get rid of me backfires!” He yelled as he frowned. “I will miss something in this world that Equestria doesn’t have; Indoor plumbing, pizza, vehicles, television, cartoons and most of all; toilet paper.” Said Zero as he looked at the city. “Now where or where is the portal?” He said as he sighed. “If only I had some help?” He wondered as his nose tingled.

*SNIFF* *SNIFF* *SNIFF*

Zero’s eyes widened as he looked down. “That smell… I know that smell.” He said as he looked down to see a moving van. “It belongs to the natives of my world… from the sea.” He said as he transformed into a falcon and went after that van as he dived down after that van. Inside the van were the Dazzlings as they parked in a free open parking lot.

“Ugh… I can’t believe we’re back here again.” Said Aria as Adagio frowned.

“I know but this place is the only area where gas is cheap.” She answered as Sonata was sleeping. “UGH! I hope something good happens to us.” She complained.

“Wish granted.” Said Zero as they look around for the voice. “Tell me something, if I help you three, will you help me?” Said the voice as Aria pulled a switchblade.

“Alright, come out so I can stab you.” She said as Zero snickered.

“You’re funny and violent. Maybe after our team-up, you and I can go out on a date as we vandalize a certain ass’s memorial place?” Said Zero as Sonata woke up to see an odd color falcon.

“Whoa… cool falcon!” She said as Adagio and Aria rolled their eyes

“Who cares about the stupid bird.” Said Adagio “Who are you?” She demanded Zero to answer as the falcon flew to the roof of their van.

“My name is Zero.” He said as Sonata pointed at the falcon.

“The bird can talk!!!” She yelled as they looked at the falcon as it transformed into Starswirl the Bearded.

“If you hate this loser and his moronic bells on his clothes, say ‘He’s dead in the crotch’!” He yelled as they were baffled as Sonata smiled.

“He’s dead in the crotch!!!” She screamed as Zero smiled as he transformed back into his human form.

“Let’s talk, ladies of the beautiful sea. I’m the infamous, badass and impossible to defeat, Zero.” He said as he smiled to them “Also let's share all the insulting names we have for Stinkswirl and his doofus friends."