• Published 1st Jul 2023
  • 173 Views, 6 Comments

My Little Pony - Trainspotting - AndyHunter



Twilight and her friends become drugs addicts and can't stay few seconds without heroin doses

  • ...
11
 6
 173

Underworld & Iggy Pop concert - Prologue

It was a beautiful morning, as the sun shone down on the beautiful lands of Equestria.

Twilight Sparkle was in a moment of intimacy with Caramel, a stallion she knows little about but needed bits to go to the concert. After they finish, Twilight lays down next to Caramel, both of them moaning in pleasure.

"Wow, you´re good at this Twilight!" Says caramel excited that he finally managed to fuck a beautiful mare
"Can you come more often, so... we can know about each other better?" Says the stallion, thinking that he has an opportunity with Twilight.

"Don´t get the wrong idea, I just do this for the bits" Says Twilight a little bit upset that almost everypony ask her the same question

"But..." Says Caramel, disappointed and sad

"You´re such a crybaby... there's a lot of bitches in this town, maybe if you´re so damn lucky, somepony wants something serious with your sad-ass" Twilight gets out of the bed, picks up the 30 bits that Caramel promised her with her horns.
"Finally, I think is enough to buy the tickets" Says Twilight with a low voice.

"It's okay that you don't want something serious, but you don't have to be so rude." Says the stallion with a broken heart.

"Whatever, as long as you have bits for me" Twilight prepares the teleportation spell and reaches the entrance of her castle
looking for Spike, she din´t see him anywhere.

"Spike? Where are you?" Ask the alicorn.

"I'm here, in the kitchen" Says it out loud so Twilight can hear it. "Are you done making other ponies happy?"

"Huhh.. Yeah sure..." Twilight tries to quickly change the subject and says the first thing that came to mind. "I finally got the enought bits, so I can go to the Underworld and Iggy Pop concert with the girls!" Says the alicorn nervous and happy at the same time

"That´s great Twilight! I can go too? everypony is saying that their music is good, and I want to know if that is true" The dragon asked while finishing the breakfast

"Sorry Spike, is not enough for us both, maybe next time"

"Awwww is not fair!"

Twilight thought of an idea so that her dragon friend, who buys her cigarettes, wouldn't be left alone in the castle.
"Maybe Rainbow Dash can carry you out in the sky while we are in the stadium"

"Really?!" Spike responds excitedly

"Yeah, why not? After everything you done for me, I think you deserved it"

"Thank you Twilight, this gonna be fun!" Spike jumps with happiness and Twilight smiles

"Here´s the breakfast Twi, hope you like it" Spike puts the plate of eggs on the table. Twilight looked at it for a moment, the breakfast feels so empty, where's the apple juice? bread? just eggs?

"Only eggs Spike? What happen with the rest?" Twilight asked worriedly, the worst was expected.

"Well... you spend everything in those stuff, you call candy, when you inject yourself with that syringe, you're passed out on the floor for an hour and a half"

"Oh... Well, those candies make me feel relaxed, like I'm in another world, all the stress and anxiety I have is gone thanks to those, that´s why I need it" Twilight replied as she ate her breakfast, trying not to make physical contact with Spike.

"I'm afraid you're becoming a addict, Twilight"

"What?! No! I'm totally fine, I know how to control myself, don't worry"

"Is ok Twi, I trust you, but you really need those? You have your friends and me"

Twilight started to feel miserable at that moment, but her body was asking for more heroin, she couldn't leave it, she had to get more.
After the concert, what will she do? Get more drugs or spend the bits on something really worth it?

"Yes Spike, not everytime you get somepony to get you better and I don´t wanna bother anypony with my personal problems, so those candies are the only exit when my world falls apart" Twilight lied, she actually needs it to satisfy her desires.

"I guess so" Spikes began to walk with a look of concern heading towards the exit of the castle.

"Where are you going?" Twilight ask just for curiosity

"I'm going to a cave to get some gems to eat, there's not enough breakfast for both"

"I´m sorry Spike, take care of yourself out there, make sure to get back on time for the concert"

Finally Twilight was alone in the castle, Spike went for gems and Starlight was in a trip with Trixie. Quickly went to her room, locked herself in and opened a drawer full of syringes, she still had 10 left at the moment, enough for a whole week. Twilight injects herself with one, and is lying on her bed for who knows how long. After an hour of hallucinations falls asleep like a log.
Night came and Twilight was still asleep, there were only 2 hours left until the concert started, all her friends were ready and her haven't even taken a shower.

**
"Where´s Twilight?" Ask Rainbow

"Sucking dick somewhere" Applejack replied, both burst out laughing

"Ruffians, that´s not funny, maybe she´s in danger or something" Says Rarity

"Don´t be a drama queen now Rarity, maybe she´s just in the Castle" Replied Rainbow

"How do you know that?" Ask Fluttershy in a low tone.

"Well, like last time, she was screwed up with heroin, her and I bought a package with large amouns of heroin last week so she must be sleepy at this moment"

"I´ll go after her, we only have 2 hours before the concert begins" Says the white unicorn.

"Me too!" Says the party pony.

Rarity and Pinkie headed to the castle, obviously it wouldn't be a silent way, Pinkie Pie began to talk out loud about her sexual experiences as if they were something normal in her routine.

"Rarity, have I ever told you about the time I sucked a dick, and the stallion kept saying my name, he said it like I forgot my own name, he was a silly you know, I forgot stuff sometimes, but my own name? Never!" She says it while jumping in happiness and with a big smile as always.

"Pinkie dear, those are stuff you don't say out loud!" Says Rarity while everypony that was were nearby listening looked at them with the typical WTF expression

"What's the matter? everypony knows our asses are public property anyway" Says the pink pony with the big smile.

"You right, but still embarrassing you know"

"Come on, tell me at leats how many you fucked today"

"If I remember correctly I think there were 10 I fucked, but I only do it with high class ponies, they pay better" Rarity says proud of her beauty.

Once arriving at the castle they begin to call for Twilight, but instead, they receive an answer from Spike who was preparing to go to the concert.

"Girls!" Says the dragon surprised "Surely you came looking for Twilight, she's in her room but she doesn't answer!"

"I'ma wake this bitch up at any cost" Says Rarity pissed off

"You go with us Spike?" Ask Pinkie Pie

"Yeah! there's not enough tickets for us, but Twilight says that I can go while Rainbow Dash carry me in the sky"

"That´s great Spike, It will be more fun if everypony goes!"

"Twilight get your purple ass up RIGHT NOW!" Rarity said while hitting the door with all her force.

Twilight finally started to open her eyes, she was so high, barely remembers everything she do today.

"What the hell happened?" Twilight ask to herself, she looked out the window and realized that it was already night.
"Oh shit, oh shit IS TOO LATE!" She said worried as she immediately got up and opened the door.

"You better hurry up you fucking junkie bitch, there's only an hour left until the concert starts and the others are already waiting for you at the stadium" Replied the white unicorn "And you must bathe!, you have sperm in your mane"

Twilight touched her mane and feel a sticky stuff "How fucking gross... give a moment, don't go without me!"
The alicorn starts to get ready as fast as she can, there are only 20 minutes left before the concert starts.

First Twilight took a shower, could still feel her sticky mane "If those bastards cum on my mane again... it's too fucked to remove" .

"Come on Twilight we are getting late!" Says the dragon worried.

"OK ok, just give me a sec" Twilight said after taking a bath but her mane was all messed up "I just need to comb my mane"

"Fuck that, I'll do your mane while we run to the stadium!" Says Rarity hurriedly, everypony and dragon began to run as fast as they could while Rarity combed Twilight's mane with magic.

**

"I'm sorry to say this Applejack, but Coloratura can kiss my ass, Underworld and Iggy Pop are legends now, I can´t wait to listen to their new song, bell and circles" Says Rainbow Dash unable to hide her fanaticism and happiness.

"It amazes me how quickly Rara went out of style" Replied Applejack.

"Is she gonna be fine?" Ask Fluttershy worried.

"Sure, Rara still making music, only now it's not a big hit like before" Says the farm pony.

"What´s your favorite Underworld song Fluttershy? You never tell me!" Ask Rainbow Dash happily.

"Mmmm maybe cowgirl and jumbo" Says the timid mare while smiling and excited to see her friend happy.

"Those are classics for sure, born slippy and juanita are mi favorite ones" Replied RD and was interrupted by Applejack that watched Rarity, Twilight, Pinkie and Spike ran towards them.

"Look! the bitches that don't know what it means to be punctual" Said Applejack in a mocking tone.

"WAIT FOR US!!" Yelled Twilight

The 3 ponies and the dragon were so tired from running that they could hardly hold their breath.

"You should stop injecting that shit so often Twilight, look what you did" Said Rainbow Dash somewhat annoyed by twilight's tardiness.

"Shut the fuck up, don't give me orders" Said the annoyed alicorn being reminded that it's late because of her.

"Come on girls, don't fight, I have cigarettes for everypony!" Pinkie pulls out a pack of cigarettes out of nowhere and gives them to each of her friends, except Spike for obvious reasons.

"Let's enter the stadium girls, the concert is about to start" Says Applejack.

"Rainbow Dash, you can take Spike to the sky? The ticket was only enough for one of us" Twilight asks after calming down with a smoke.

"Sure" Said Rainbow Dash after looking somewhat annoyed at Twilight, but in a short time she felt better "Get on my back Buddy!"

Spike excitedly climbed on Rainbow Dash's back and she flew a little high "This is gonna be the best night EVER!" Said the dragon excited that they would not leave him behind as usual.