• ...
3
 13
 580

The Ponies and the Dragons.

Pipp the Pegasus Princess was sleepy and hadn't her coffee, her violent mane and pink body were looking good but her face a cranky sleepy mess.

As she went out the door to pick up the morning News Paper which no one would read much of due to it was basically just some rag which barely had anything that didn't interest only the older generation.

She suddenly saw a huge shadow, she looked a little more alert and darted back inside, whatever it was huge and scaly.

She started closing the blinds first downstairs then up stairs.

Zipp the Other Pegasus Princess and future Queen and her sister, got up with her buch Pink and blue mane and snow-white fur and saw her pulling down the blinds.

Zipp asked, “what the hay, yeah doing, is there some sorta surprise and you don't want us to wake up too soon.”

Pipp kept pulling down blinds.

Zipp suddenly started getting worried and made a guess, “Is mom out there?”

Pipp replied, “No there's a huge monster out there.”

Zipp looked and ask, “What you gotta be pulling my hoof?”

Pipp whispered, “Look through the smallest crack you can make.”

Zipp put her hoof on one of the shutters to the blinds and with the tip of it and poked the side of her head up to it and looked with her. Out it, she saw a huge form. She couldn't exactly make it out but it looked like a large bull with a lizard's tail and a snake's head and neck with horns like a goat only facing in front of it.

Zipp looked and got her phone out and started calling the police.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Now there is only one police officer in Maretime Bay and he's the Sheriff, he once had a deputy but no longer.

Hitch was listening to calls about strange lizards trying to ride ponies.

His Teal Mane and Tail as well as his yellow fur and brown hooves. He looked at the phones as they rang off the hook. Suddenly his cell rang, and he saw it was Pipp. “Oh brother he thought, she must be going on about the fake celeb vid with a pegasus doing unspeakable things while impersonating her. Unfortunately despite how awful that is, it's freedom of speech.”
He looked around for his little guy Sparky a baby green dragon with four horns and two silly ears, once he got little Sparky Sparkaroni he started walking out the door.

Right after he was out he saw ponies running and screaming, “Crazy Lizards.” and suddenly he heard a preteen male voice ask loudly, “How come that little guy gets to ride one?”

He looked towards the voice and saw two reptiles similar to Sparky except taller and thinner in proportion.

He took out his whistle and blew, the two Dragons plugged what he assumed were their ears.

He looked at them, there was a purple one with blue spines that had feminine-looking features and a blue one with green spines with masculine features. Both had white bellies. They both looked at him and he looked back trying to gain his composer, and he asked, "What are you doing, and are your dragons?”

The blue and purple explianed, “Our dad Spike used to rid a pony called Twilgiht Sparkle who was also his foster sister...? and why does he get to ride you?”

They pointed at Sparky Sparkaroni.

He looked and stated, “Because I am kind of his dad?”

They uttered, “Ooooohhhh!”
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Meanwhile at the Bright House.

A purple with a blue mane unicorn pony named Izzy was sleeping contently while making strange remarks about a pony named Misty and including wanting to pick that pony's nose.

Meanwhile, a sleepy Apricot Earth Pony with a purple mane named Sunny Starscout was drooling all over her pillow while hugging a lantern filled with Prisbeam energy, which basically looks like a rainbow.

Suddenly Pipp walked up to her bed and started shaking her, Sunny awoke.

Sunny muttered, “Wait Dad I want some cake too?”

Pipp whispered, “You can eat cake with long-lost family members later.”

Sunny looked at Pipp and ask, “You could not have woken Izzy up first?”

Izzy muttered something about covering a female dog in peanut butter very excitedly.

Pipp explained, “There's a huge monster outside!”

Sunny started walking from her bed, she did her morning ritual and then headed downstairs, grabbed a baseball bat with her mouth, and muttered, “Okay Raccooonacus, last night was your final warning.”

She opened the door and saw a huge purple dragon.

She dropped the baseball bat and walked up in awe.

He looked at her, and she almost... peed herself and then screamed in the most girly way a girl could.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hitch meanwhile had the two dragons in his station, “Would you please just tell me why you're here?”

The Female who had divulged her name was Twi and was named after her's truly, stated, “We are here with our parents looking for the element bearers?”

Hitch asked, “And who are the Element Barers?”

The male who was named Shiney told him, “Our father knew a group of them, which included Twilight, Pinky Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Applejack and Fluttershy, plus a few friends like Starlight Glimmer, Sunset Shimmer, the Creature Six which are Aunt was part of, Smolder, and a Pony named Trixie who was described as, 'Completly and Totally Insane' by our dad.”

Hitch looked and said, “I knew Twilight was real but the rest of them?”

Suddenly Hitch's Phone Rang and he answered, “I can't do anything about the fake celeb nose-picking video!”

On the other side, Pipp yelled, “I am over that pretty much, there's a huge monster outside our house?”

Hitch replied as his own cell phone, “Wait is it a dragon?”

Pipp said, “Looks a little like one, Sunny was out and there and just ran back in.”

Hitch stated with certainty, “I think it just wants to talk. Tell them the Element Bearers no longer exist?”

Pipp told him, “That better be it?”

Pipp looked at Sunny and told her, “Sunny it wants you to talk to it?”

Sunny looked, “And if it eats me?”

Pipp looked and commented, “If it were going to do that, we'd already know.”

Then Pipp squeaked, “I think?”

Sunny started slowly walking towards the door, as she exited, she muttered, “This better be a good idea or Hitch is getting it.”

She walked up to the beast and said, “What... What... Do you... Want...”

The Dragon looked at her, and asked, “Can I talk to a unicorn or alicorn?”

She muttered, “What's wrong with an earth pony?”

The Dragon muttered, “Whoever is in charge?”

She told him loudly and bravely, “I am, names Sunny Starscout, and I and my friends live in the Bright House behind me.”

The Dragon asked incredulously, “Do you know of the Element Bearers?”

Suddenly an equally big blue dragon walked up beside the Purple One and ask, “How can we be sure this isn't an element bearer?”

The Purple Dragon replied ignoring Sunny, “I am pretty sure the element barer leader would be a unicorn like Twilight or an alicorn, also like Twilight?”

Sunny suddenly had a revelation and ask slightly excited, “Your Spike aren't you?”

The Purple Dragon said proudly, “Yes, I am Twilight Sparkle's Younger Brother by Adoption and furthermore Husband of the Dragon Lord and Ambasdor for the Dragon Lands as well as former Prince of Equestria.”

Sunny looked, “Wait not only did she consider you her brother, but you became Prince?”

Spike said, “I was the first non-Pony Prince and I had a Throne besides Twily's?”

Sunny stated, “My studies said you were of importance, but during our time with Discord we were unable to gleam too much info?”

Suddenly Zipp and Pipp flew out, with Izzy following on the ground.

Zipp and Pipp landed on both sides of Sunny, and Zipp asked, “Need help?”

Sunny told her, “It's fine, this is Spike, Twilight's assistant and adopted Brother?”

Pipp looked and ask Sunny, “Wait how can someone who knew Twilight still be alive?”

Spike looked at Pipp and ask, “You do realize that not every Creature has a sub-Century Lifespan?”

Pipp muttered, “Well, Discord, but there is only one of him.”

Spike ask, “Are you Ponies the Element Barers?”

Sunny spoke and stated, “We are chosen by the Unity Crystals, to keep Pony kind united, but the Elements are lost to history, but may I ask why you need them?”

A Blue Dragon walked up behind Spike and suddenly spoke, “I am Dragon Lord Ember and my Kingdom has just reawakened and is freshly under attack by Evil Alicorn Opalin, we require assistance in repelling her and her Vampiric Powers.”

Izzy asked, “Is there a Blue Unicorn with her?”

Ember looked at her and asked, “How did you know?”

Sunny replied for Izzy, “Because that's our spy.'

Ember stared with a Smile and announced, “You may be useful yet.”

Suddenly Hitch walked up behind Spike and Ember with Sparky Sparkaroni on his back with two other dragons on his back and asked, “So they are not going to eat us right?”

Ember looked and so did Spike, “Hello who are you?” Spike asked.

Hitch stated, “I am Sharif Hitch and Sunny's Oldest Friend.”

Spike looked and suddenly started hopping up and down, “I finally can have a male friend who isn't Twilight's Brother.”

End of Chapter One

Author's Note:

So it's horrible right and I shouldn't write anymore?