• Published 25th Jun 2023
  • 372 Views, 63 Comments

My Little Pony: Train in Equestria - Tisalie



Train Wrecker, a young Pegasus Stallion hailing from Germaney, moves to Equestria to become a Wonderbolt.

  • ...
2
 63
 372

Safe and Sound

(12th April 2017)

Train woke up with a yawn in the morning, Sarah still sleeping beside him. He got up quietly and wrote her a note.

I left for work. Thanks for the evening, Princesa. I hope you stay a bit.

He smiled one more time at her, before flying off.

Train was in a very good mood that day, striking up conversation with Dash and Vapor Trail and having some good conversations with them.

"Now, tell me that Germanes suck at small talk again." He said confidently. He didn't quite know what it was, but today was extra cheery for him. An outsider could've thought he was on an ADHD trip.

"Okay, Wrecky, spill it! What's happened? You're so.... Happy today, even for your standards." Rainbow asked with a chuckle.

"Oh, you know, it's just one of those days today, Dashie. That happens every once in a while."

"Well, I'm glad to hear that. I hope that energy stays with you for my big show later today."

"Oh, tell me about it. You haven't told me about any big show."

Rainbow Dash grew more excited.

"Ah, it's nothin' much. I'll just revive the SONIC RAINBOOM!!"

"Uhm.... Beg Pardon, what's a Sonic Rainboom? Is that some sort of maneuver?"

"Wait, you don't know the Sonic Rainboom? For real? Where'd you grow up? I earned my Cutie Mark by doing one."

"Okay, now you've got me interested. Pray tell, what exactly is that?"

"You were half right about it being a maneuver. But it's more than that. To reach a Sonic Rainboom, you have to literally break the sound barrier. Once you've done that, it creates a shockwave with a rainbow wake trailing behind it. It's just the coolest thing!"

Train couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"You.... No way.... You broke the sound barrier?! I knew you are fast, but.... Really?!"

Rainbow chuckled and smirked.

"760 Miles per hour, to be exact. That's also my top speed. My body just kinda works different it seems."

"Did I ever tell you how awesome you are, Dash? I'll have to see that for myself."

"You'll soon be able to. At 4 pm in the old Flight School playground."

"You bet I'll be there. I'm already hyped."

"You better be! It's gonna be totally awesome! If you'll excuse me, I'll practice now. See ya!"

She flew off at the speed of light (not literally though).

Train looked after her, before heading home to find Sarah still sitting in his kitchen, sipping a cup of mint tea.

"Hey, you're still here!" Train said surprised.

"Well, you did ask me to stay, didn't you? How was work?"

"Oh, it was great! I was just in the perfect mood the whole day through. And Rainbow Dash is gonna do an extra special maneuver of hers later today. Plus, I slept perfectly thanks to you." He gushed, like he was a colt talking about his crush.

She smiled softly and hugged him for half a minute.

"Same here." She whispered in his ear.

After they pulled back from the hug, Train grabbed a cookie and munched on it.

"You want to come to Dashie's big show?" Train offered.

"Sure, why not? And who knows, maybe you'll actually court her." She said with a smirk.

Train just shrugged it off and rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, right. Like that's ever gonna happen. Ah well, there are still over 2 hours left 'til the big show."

"Fack Ju Goethe 2?"

"You read my mind, Princesa."


Train and Sarah watched the movie, ate a little snack and arrived on time at 3:53 am. A little crowd had formed at the Flight School, including the Mane 6. Applejack instantly recognised Train and called him to them.

"Howdy, Train! Nice ta see ya. I've got ta introduce ya to mah friends."

He went over to them and bowed when he saw Princess Twilight Sparkle, the newest crowned princess of Equestria.

"Princess, Elements, heya, nice to meet you."

Twilight chuckled, her purple coat sparkling in the sun.

"Now, you don't have to bow. Nice to meet you, Train. I've heard of your feats as a flyer and I'm personally very interested in your story. Would you care to meet me someday and tell me your story?"

Train was pleasantly surprised by that.

"Oh, why, sure. Sounds nice. Has Dashie told you about me?"

"Oh, alot!" Applejack answered.

"She always tells us how nice and skilled you are." Fluttershy whispered.

"You could say.... She really likes ya." Applejack nudged his shoulders with a smirk.

"Really? That's.... So sweet."

"Why, Darling, you've got quite the fancy accent. Where are you from?" A white unicorn with a British accent similar to Train's asked him curiously. Her name was Rarity, the Element of Generosity.

"Oh, I'm actually a Germane. My accent is fake if you will. I just love the UK and it's the preferred way to speak Ponish for me."

"Germaney?! That's quite far out, Darling. I respect you deeply for mastering that accent then. Me personally, I am from Leeds, a town in Yorkshire."

"Yorkshire, huh? That's awesome. We'll have to continue this talk soon."

"Indeed, Darling. Let's meet up for a cuppa."

"Oh, yes please!"

"Fillies and Gentlecolts, may I have your attention please?"

Rainbow Dash's voice hollered through the playground.

"You've all come here to see me revive my famous Sonic Rainboom."

The crowd erupted into cheer. Rainbow Dash bowed with a confident smile.

"Thank you! Thank you all for coming. I surely won't disappoint. Now..... Watch in awe!!"

Rainbow took off at phenomenal speed, only getting faster as she went. All that could be seen was a rainbow blurr. The crowd cheered her on, amazed by her speed.

"Isn't she just the most talented mare you've ever seen?" Train gushed.

Sarah just rolled her eyes, smiling at her best friend.

Everything went swimmingly and she got increasingly faster. But then there was trouble.

"Huh..... Get out of.....!!!!"

At a staggering speed of 540 Miles Per Hour, Rainbow Dash collided with a bird in mid-air. The force of the collision knocked her out immediately. The crowd watched in horror, as Rainbow Dash plummeted down.

"DASH!!!!" Train could barely look. It was like his worst nightmare.

In that moment, Train's instincts kicked in, as he leapt forward.

"Train, what are you doing?!" Sarah yelled, but he didn't hear her.

All he was focused on, was saving Dash now. The images in his head worsened. Images of the death of the pony he loved.

"No....."

He realised he wasn't fast enough and it was only a matter of time before she would hit the ground.

"NO!!!!!"

His eyes lit up green, as the adrenaline overtook him. He picked up the pace, a green aura overtaking him as he got closer to Dash.

He went down so fast, that he managedto break the sound barrier, which he didn't even think was possible for him.

"Hold on.... Please...."

He desperately grabbed her tail, pulling himself closer to her. He then got a proper hold of her as he tried his very best to brake.

Dash regained consciousness soon after. After she realized what's happening, she quickly braked with all of her might aswell, panicking.

"Train!? How did you...."

She was interrupted by Train pressing his lips on hers. She blushed extremely, overwhelmed by everything that's happening. She closed her eyes, kissing him back, very passionately.

Despite them making out, they managed to land on the ground safe and sound. After they landed, both fell to the ground in exhaustion. They burst out into tears, happy to see each other alive.

Train took the last of his energy and rushed ontop of Rainbow, hugging her.

Rainbow then smiled at him, blushing.

"I..... Love you too, Train..... I love you too..."

A fresh set of tears overtook Train, this time happy tears. Rainbow Dash pulled him in for another kissing session.


It wasn't long, until an ambulance arrived for the both of them. The whole way to the checkup, they were holding their each others hoof.

"I'm so glad to still have you around. I've adored you from the second I met you."

"I've never met somepony as sweet as you, Train..... I swear.... I've never been interested in colts.... But you might've changed that."

Train just smiled and kissed her on the cheek.

The two of them escaped with minor injuries and a warmer heart.

Author's Note:

Trainbow Dash is Canon!