• Published 2nd Jul 2023
  • 115 Views, 1 Comments

The Coming And Going - Asterisk-Star



Asterisk is a filly with a special talent of magic. Her aunt and cousin, Flower Magic and Dynamic Flight comes to her house to stay for a week or two. However, Flower Magic has evil plans for Asterisk and tries her best to spoil her.

  • ...
 1
 115

Chapter 5 - Secret Revealed

On Monday, Asterisk got up early, got ready and set off for School. On the way, she was awestruck on seeing her new friend, Astral. They became friends just on the day before. Astral joined Asterisk and reached School together, on time. They went to their class, which was the same, only their sections were different.

In the Break Time Astral came to Asterisk's classroom and sat next to her.

"Do you know that my aunt gave me a magic heart as a gift recently? She told me not to hold it with magic, otherwise the heart will burst. So I held it with my hoof. Still when I went near the bookshelf to keep it there, it flew off from my hoof and there was a magical light that made me lose magic!" Asterisk said as she wanted to share her problems with Astral and also would try her best to solve them, but not her Parents because she didn't want her Parents to think that her aunt was bad as it would stop her Parents from asking her aunt to come to their house.

"I guess your aunt has put a magic spell on the magic heart. You can do something to get back your magic." Astral said.

"What if I take out the magic heart from my bookshelf and cover it with my hoof?" Asterisk asked.

"Yes! It's a great idea!" Astral exclaimed.

That day, after going home, Asterisk tried what she had said. The idea worked and she got back her magic.


The next day, at School, during Break Time, Asterisk again sat with Astral.

"Thank you, Astral, for your right guess. It has worked." Asterisk said happily.

"Asterisk, it's not my right guess that helped you get back your magic, it's your idea that helped you do so!" Astral said.

"You're right." Asterisk said.

"The secret has been revealed! Be sure not to tell anypony about it!" Astral announced.

"Tell me, how were you able to make such a right guess?" Asterisk asked.

"I came across a similar situation just a month ago." Astral said.

"How did you manage the situation?" Asterisk asked.

"Sky Rose put a spell on my pencil. The pencil turned black and green! It was surprising. I tried to guess the story behind it because of the changed colour of the pencil. I touched the pencil and lost my magic instantly. I held the pencil with my hoof and covered it and tried my best to get back magic. Soon, I got back my magic!" Astral explained.

"It was a great idea." Asterisk said.

"Bye, Asterisk!" Astral said as she left the classroom when Break Time was over.

"Bye, Astral!" Asterisk said as the bell rang and she took out her books and copies for the next class.