• Published 13th Aug 2023
  • 448 Views, 4 Comments

My Little Pony in Alola - fimfan10



A crossover story with MLP FiM and with Pokémon Sun and Moon.

  • ...
 4
 448

Chapter 4

It was another wonderful day in the Alola Region for Ash, Pikachu, the ponies, Spike and Sunset Shimmer. They were headed to the Pokémon School but first they went to see Kahuna Hala so that he can give Sunset her first Pokémon. Sunset was excited to see what Pokémon that she will get. When they have arrived at the town Hala was waiting for them.

"Welcome back ponies." Said Kahuna Hala. "And I see that you have brought a new friend with you."

"New to you maybe but, she is an old friend to us. Meet Sunset Shimmer a friend of mine from an alternate world of our world." Twilight said.

"Nice to meet you Sunset." Hala said as he walked over to her.

"Nice to meet you too Hala." Sunset said.

After they talked for a little bit Hala went inside to give Sunset her own Pokémon and a Z-ring. After a few minutes of waiting Hala came back out with a Pokeball and a Z-ring with a Z-crystal with a snowflake on it.

"Go ahead Sunset, see what I've gave you." Hala said.

So Sunset threw her pokeball forward and out came a water and ice type Pokémon.

"What is it?" Sunset asked.

Hala explained to her that it is a Lapras. It is a Pokémon that can travel across water and is also good at battling. When Sunset took a look at the Pokémon's eyes she saw that the Pokémon eyes were twinkling and soon she felt a strong bond between her and her Pokémon and soon she decided to keep it.

When they got to the Pokémon School Kukui told the students the theme of tomorrow's assignment: getting to know water Pokémon.

"We're heading out to sea!" Kukui said.

"Out to sea sounds awesome!" Ash said.

"Oh, I hope I can catch a cute water type Pokémon." Fluttershy said.

"Well, I hope that I can catch a cool Pokémon." Rainbow Dash said.

"Now your trump card for catching and befriending water type Pokémon is... a fishing pole!" Kukui said.

But little did they know is that Team Rocket was spying on them ready to pull a sneaky trick for when tomorrow comes. When school was over Ash and his friends went to see Lana to see if they got fishing poles that they can borrow and she got a whole collection of fishing poles. When tomorrow came they went onto Wailmers and Lapras's and they took them out to sea. After a few minutes of waiting Fluttershy got a bite so she reeled it in quick and out comes a Chinchou and Fluttershy was surprised to see a cute water Pokémon.

"Aww what a cute Pokémon." Fluttershy said. "But what is it?"

"Please leave that to me." The Rotom dex said.

After the Pokedex entry for Chinchou, Fluttershy decides to catch it but after a few shakes she almost caught it and it swam back into the water. Fluttershy was feeling down about how it escaped.

Twilight flew over to Fluttershy and said "Don't worry Fluttershy, you can get it next time."

"Yeah, don't get down darling." Rarity said.

But then after they're done with their fishing trip Team Rocket swooped in and took all of the Wailmers and Lapras's that they all have including Sunset's Lapras.

Sunset was surprised at Team Rocket on how they took her Lapras and shouted "How dare you took my Lapras!"

But Ash's Pikachu and Lana's Popplio helped free the Pokémon and saved them from being hit by the rocks. Sunset's Lapras swam right over to her and Sunset is so happy to have her partner back and now she is ready to fight back. So Jessie brought out her Mimikyu and used shadow ball on Pikachu but, Popplio used a water balloon to hit the shadow ball back at them. Ash's Rowlet and Sunset's Lapras attacked the hot air balloon by using leafage and ice shard. As they fell down the Beware that took them before ran across the water and grabbed them and ran back.

After they were done taking care of business they went back to the school and they told Kukui about their adventure on the water and Twilight was pleased at Sunset at how well she battled Team Rocket. So Ash and his friends went back to their homes and the ponies, Spike, and Sunset were talking about what they will encounter tomorrow.